California teen named nation's first transgender homecoming queen!!!!!

There's a lady in my building that struck out with men so much that she decided to turn to women to fulfill her basic human needs of companionship and sexual interaction. She's been a lesbian ever since.

A bunch on lesbians called into the local morning radio show a while ago and stated that being abused and/or having failed relationships with men pushed them to experiment with the same sex, they eventually liked it and made it a lifestyle choice.

It happens all the time.

Based on social structure and biochemical impetuses, it's easy to understand why.

But y'all want to front and act like it doesn't, to prove a point.

i owe you reps b.

I love Ninjahoods cited sources in these discussions.
laugh.gif

Its either the shorty from da heightz that he knew back in da day that was slurping up the **** then switched teams and became lesbian and now its some dude probably named 'skittles' or some **** thats been in prison for 40 years talkin bout his booty obsession.

Signs off like he just broke down every opposing argument in here by posting the vid too.
 i mean serious....alot of ya sounding like sheltered liberals...

Learn how to read please. Most transgender people are diagnosed with mental condition,
A lot of transgender people are diagnosed with a mental condition like depression because of how they are treated. Homosexuality used to be considered a mental illness because doctors back in the day were stupid, same way doctors back in the day would study blacks and come up with theories about how they are so unintelligent and violent. History repeats itself no?

Last edited:

every race on eath has been a slave, shut your mouth and spare me this racial guit trip they inject into liberal quacks wash your brains with.

as long as im a parent using at least 1/2 my brain i'm going to make sure my son doesn't wear a skirt when he goes to school..thats da LEAST i can do.

da rest of you liberal idiots can go raise princess boys in ya own households for all i care about it.
1/2 a brain? There lies the problem Mr. Hood, there lies the problem.
sick.gif

Every race has been a slave at some point, I'm sure most of your black brethren in this thread would share that sentiment as a justification for hatred? Who wants to rep Mr. Hood for that comment?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Learn how to read please. Most transgender people are diagnosed with mental condition,

A lot of transgender people are diagnosed with a mental condition like depression because of how they are treated. Homosexuality used to be considered a mental illness because doctors back in the day were stupid, same way doctors back in the day would study blacks and come up with theories about how they are so unintelligent and violent. History repeats itself no?

"LordOfCastamere" = TROLL

I know you're just trying to have fun, but please stop using the "black man" straw-man argument.

You spew the same cycle of nonsense and avoid the same questions while expecting others to take you seriously.

For all who don't see it, all this guy does is:

1) Push letting children be sexually free no matter what
2) Compare the struggle of gays to the struggle of blacks (even though blacks were enslaved for "generations"... something that would be impossible to do with "homosexuals")
3) Avoid questions about why he's a "bigot" against the incestuous even if no pregnancy results from the sexual encounter
4) Toss in comments about beastiality to cause confusion

That's literally all this guy has. But a lot of you continue to feed into it.

P.S. I accidentally repped that comment :smh:

Back to topic, I don't see the problem with this person being homecoming queen and hopefully in 10 yrs when my kid is in HS he won't either. More important things to worry about than who wins a plastic crown.

smh, this whole equal rights thing is getting ridiculous. It still got 2 balls. Fine be who you wanna be, but stop interfering and making events like this UNEQUAL. Go make your own event if you don't like it and then you make people feel like bigots because YOU are different.

smh, this whole equal rights thing is getting ridiculous. It still got 2 balls. Fine be who you wanna be, but stop interfering and making events like this UNEQUAL. Go make your own event if you don't like it and then you make people feel like bigots because YOU are different.

I see nothing wrong with making transgender pageants that the hottest looking transgender people can enter in. That would be a good idea to me. However it would be hilarious when a regular or butch female cries bigotry because shes not allowed to enter the transgender pageant but transgenders are allowed to enter the female beauty pageant.

Times are changing but people are way to quick to use the word bigot these days. Reading through this entire thread and its been mostly been extremes presented on both sides

:lol:

AZ >> CA

All that hormone replacement therapy and surgery has to be expensive. I've noticed this seems to be prevalent with kids from a more economically well off background. Not exclusive, but more prevalent.

Last edited:
Yes being straight can be resulted from environment as well. When children are first able to talk, they are usually taught about there being a mommy and daddy. Children are a result of their environment. If you put a child around a bunch of racists, the child will be most likely be racist. If you dress a boy child in a whole bunch of dresses and makes them think that they're a girl, chances are that they will be gay or transgender. I have a cousin, who is gay and yes I think it is a result of her environment.

chances are he will be feminine. not gay

people are assuming that if a little boy is surrounded by girls and has role models that are girls will automatically be gay. I believe being gay is not a choice however i agree that environment does dictate how you are in life hence being feminine is more likely but not being gay

you sound upset

If one of you woke up this morning and decided to be gay out of spite, we would completely lose our argument.

Who's willing to take one for the team? :nerd:

If one of you woke up this morning and decided to be gay out of spite, we would completely lose our argument.

Who's willing to take one for the team? :nerd:

If any dude can vividly say when he made the decision to be straight, he may be gayer than all of us. Srs

I only read the OP, and based on the amount of time passed, amount of posts, and subject matter, I can deduce that the thread is going as following

Group A - this is wrong...what if one of them trick me....I should be able to play in the WNBA.....ayo...pause....this **** needs to stop etc etc

Group B - good for her....taking back her rights as a ******....if only more people were gay the world would be a better place....the dudes in group A are bigots etc etc

Group C - idgaf

I only read the OP, and based on the amount of time passed, amount of posts, and subject matter, I can deduce that the thread is going as following

Group A - this is wrong...what if one of them trick me....I should be able to play in the WNBA.....ayo...pause....this **** needs to stop etc etc

Group B - good for her....taking back her rights as a ******....if only more people were gay the world would be a better place....the dudes in group A are bigots etc etc

Group C - idgaf

quote the post that alludes to this and I'll paypal you $20

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom