California teen named nation's first transgender homecoming queen!!!!!

[Want to make this clear, I don't care if you are gay, I'd fight for gay rights tooth and nail, but I do not think that A. People are born gay B. Kids are mature enough to make life decisions such as being a "transgender" i.e dude getting a boob job C. Parents are  bigots because they don't want their son wearing skirts]

So is it the Urge or the the Act which makes one homesexual or straight or any other non "socially acceptable" sexual behavior? Because if its the urge than call me...

Cuz....

Got me...

What about the example of incest between siblings? Assume both can consent and there's no chance of pregnancy.

Let me ask you a question, are you ok with bringing up these arguments when it comes to other arguments for civil rights? Are you ok with me saying if black people are integrated and equal animals will be as well? If you are I will genuinely answer all of your questions doc :wink:

You can bring that up and I wouldn't get mad. I would assume you are trolling, an idiot, or racist. No matter what racists think all races are genetically human so of course animals are different

My point is would you let your kids do something society/you didn't agree with?

You can bring that up and I wouldn't get mad. I would assume you are trolling, an idiot, or racist. No matter what racists think all races are genetically human so of course animals are different

I would let my kid dress up as a girl if it makes him happy. :smile:

[Want to make this clear, I don't care if you are gay, I'd fight for gay rights tooth and nail, but I do not think that A. People are born gay B. Kids are mature enough to make life decisions such as being a "transgender" i.e dude getting a boob job C. Parents are  bigots because they don't want their son wearing skirts]

So is it the Urge or the the Act which makes one homesexual or straight or any other non "socially acceptable" sexual behavior? Because if its the urge than call me...

Cuz....

Got me...
lol so transgender is the same as having sex with a 16 year old...in the same way being for racial equality is like being ok with animals voting am I rite?

I would let my kid dress up as a girl if it makes him happy. :smile:

Would you let your twin boys make out with each other and display PDA

They let women vote, next thing you know they are gonna let chimpanzees drive. Where do we draw the line bro? I'm sick of all this liberal sh...

ITT: teens and people from single parent households preaching about parenting

You were probably privelaged growing up, but stop being ignorant. There are many single parents in the world that parent better than two parents ever would. This statement alone makes you look like a hypocrite, you preach about people making dumb assumptions/generalizations about gay people, but you just made an even worse one.

>makes assumption
>tells me I'm making assumptions

See it sucks when people make dumb *** generalizations based on nothing right?

At least mine was based on a dude saying hes 18 and a guy who lives in his moms crib. Aka based on a couple facts my du. We're all hypocrites, I'll be the first to admit it.

But I'll be damned if a dude in high school and a grown man sleeping in a twin bed tell me I'm wrong for doing things to make my kid happy.

Last edited:
Sexual orientation can be chosen.

That's not a debate.

There's nothing stopping you from having same sex relations except your mind....and if your circumstances change enough, your thought process and actions will follow.

That's not to say that many people aren't born with the desire to be with the same sex.

Just like some people are born genetically predisposed to be great athletes and others chose that path, based on life experiences.

Straight men, locked up around all men for the rest of their lives, can and do chose to become homosexuals. If they were in a different situation, their thought process and actions would be different.

You can chose to be gay, just ask these confused teenagers that switch their orientation every summer.

.....oh.... so the exact point we were trying to make?

How hard is it to comprehend that you can be born with a propensity for homosexuality or you can chose that lifestyle later in your life.

So we are all born with the propensity for homosexuality or heterosexuality or bisexuality or asexuality or pedophilia or etc....... that is my whole point.... who are you arguing with?

You are insinuating that just because you are born with a predisposition to heterosexuality, that you can't chose to be gay later on when that's simply not true.

I beleive their is a spectrum of sexuality.. somewhere people are born at a point in that spectrum...early adolescent and pubescent experiences can alter that point...

But for you to honestly say that, without a doubt in your mind, every person has the capability to be sexually attracted to their own gender.....??
That says more about your personal sexuality than anything... I think you are putting yourself out there....

There are men who resort to homosexual acts in prison... they are a minority.... not every man can enjoy having sex with another man regardless of situation...
I could not even imagine it.... i don't know how you do.

Your first point about their being a spectrum of sexuality is exactly what I was alluding to.

The fact that you have to try to insinuate something about my sexuality shows your dis-ingenuity and the weakness of your argument.

Instead of acting like sexuality is a hard line fact, asking people, when they chose to be straight, etc....you could have stated that sexuality is not concrete and that there is a spectrum of possibilities.

Instead you wait until I bring up the point, then twists my posts to infer something about my sexuality, when you are actually conceding to the point I made

Try that s_ with someone else.

If we agree that people are born on a spectrum... then what makes people who exist on one point of the spectrum less valid than others?

That's my whole point...

2. I got you mixed up with the guy who says he chooses to be straight everyday. I thought you were backing that idea up.
3. What is wrong with two consenting adults, who exist on the same spectrum of sexuality, wanting to be together?
4. What is wrong with a teenager who realizes where they exist on that spectrum?

Would you let your twin boys make out with each other and display PDA
tongue.gif

Hotter than a set of twin babies.

But I'll be damned if a dude in high school and a grown man sleeping in a twin bed tell me I'm wrong for doing things to make my kid happy.
flawed logic...cuz i can always move out, but you doing damage to letting you're kids do w/e he wants a developing inexperienced human and in

da absence of a wisdom minded parent is a form of abuse in of itself.

might as well let wilderness raise your child, since we're all about w/e' natural right? aye...efff toilet training, let him piss and crap on other people's carpet..

its all about making kids happy doing w/e they want.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

oh my daughter wants to get trains ran by her? sure...w/e makes her happy...my son wants to throw on a thong bikini and date a guy who likes to have

sex in a teletubby costume? w/e makes him happy...
sick.gif
laugh.gif

****** up in here gonna be da WORST PARENTS EVER...

i mean serious....alot of ya sounding like sheltered liberals...

You're black and have rights in this country because of liberalism.
roll.gif
If liberals didn't exist you would still be a slave.

i have rights because im a human BEING, not because i was born in da united states...stop sucking off that liberal pipe.

and im a LATINO, NOT a african american..thank you.

i have rights because im a human BEING, not because i was born in da united states...stop sucking off that liberal pipe.

Some people back in the day didn't think you were a human being tho.....you're  descendant of slaves. They though your ancestors were like cattle to be sold and bred.

African Americans are not the only descendants of slaves hood, actually the majority of slaves from West Africa were sent to the caribbean and South America....yall can bleach your skin and deny it all u want.

truth hurts

Last edited:
is being straight a result of the environment?

How do people who get raised in very homophobic societies and homes become gay?

I feel like people in this thread are like "screw thinking" I'm just going to defecate from my mouth.

Yes being straight can be resulted from environment as well. When children are first able to talk, they are usually taught about there being a mommy and daddy. Children are a result of their environment. If you put a child around a bunch of racists, the child will be most likely be racist. If you dress a boy child in a whole bunch of dresses and makes them think that they're a girl, chances are that they will be gay or transgender. I have a cousin, who is gay and yes I think it is a result of her environment.

This is a ridiculous statement. Can you please show me how you came to this conculsion?

so do you think it's possible for you to end up in a situation (whatever that may be) where you would be willing to have sex with another man?

thats like asking me if its possible in a situation where i would be willing to take a life of another human being.

its pretty much a PROVEN that heterosexual sexual men have been driven to homosexual acts in prison, da question is if some 6'9 300lb cat wanted your booty

hole, are you gonna be conscience or unconscious while he takes it...me? imma fight to da death, but guess what? once my mind is separated from my body

i dont care what you do with da carcass.

Last edited:
Yes being straight can be resulted from environment as well. When children are first able to talk, they are usually taught about there being a mommy and daddy. Children are a result of their environment. If you put a child around a bunch of racists, the child will be most likely be racist. If you dress a boy child in a whole bunch of dresses and makes them think that they're a girl, chances are that they will be gay or transgender. I have a cousin, who is gay and yes I think it is a result of her environment.
LOL so transgender folks are that way cause their parents dress them in skirts?

I have a cousin who is straight, it is a product of his environment.....his parents and TV made him gay.

Some people back in the day didn't think you were a human being tho.....you're  descendant of slaves. They though your ancestors were like cattle to be sold and bred.

African Americans are not the only descendants of slaves hood, actually the majority of slaves from West Africa were sent to the caribbean and South America....yall can bleach your skin and deny it all u want.

truth hurts
every race on eath has been a slave, shut your mouth and spare me this racial guit trip they inject into liberal quacks wash your brains with.

as long as im a parent using at least 1/2 my brain i'm going to make sure my son doesn't wear a skirt when he goes to school..thats da LEAST i can do.

da rest of you liberal idiots can go raise princess boys in ya own households for all i care about it.

This is a ridiculous statement. Can you please show me how you came to this conculsion?

so do you think it's possible for you to end up in a situation (whatever that may be) where you would be willing to have sex with another man?

thats like asking me if its possible in a situation where i would be willing to take a life of another human being.

its pretty much a PROVEN that heterosexual sexual men have been driven to homosexual acts in prison, da question is if some 6'9 300lb cat wanted your booty

hole, are you gonna be conscience or unconscious while he takes it...me? imma fight to da death, but guess what? once my mind is separated from my body

i dont care what you do with da carcass.

this isnt about being molested in jail, that just means that someone can overpower you. the question is if you would ever feel horny and go looking for men, like if one day you said hey what the heck ill try it out. is it possible to hit a switch in your brain and suddenly you find other men attractive?

There's a lady in my building that struck out with men so much that she decided to turn to women to fulfill her basic human needs of companionship and sexual interaction. She's been a lesbian ever since.

A bunch on lesbians called into the local morning radio show a while ago and stated that being abused and/or having failed relationships with men pushed them to experiment with the same sex, they eventually liked it and made it a lifestyle choice.

It happens all the time.

Based on social structure and biochemical impetuses, it's easy to understand why.

But y'all want to front and act like it doesn't, to prove a point.

flawed logic...cuz i can always move out, but you doing damage to letting you're kids do w/e he wants a developing inexperienced human and in

da absence of a wisdom minded parent is a form of abuse in of itself.

might as well let wilderness raise your child, since we're all about w/e' natural right? aye...efff toilet training, let him piss and crap on other people's carpet..

its all about making kids happy doing w/e they want. :lol: :smh:

oh my daughter wants to get trains ran by her? sure...w/e makes her happy...my son wants to throw on a thong bikini and date a guy who likes to have

sex in a teletubby costume? w/e makes him happy... :x :lol:

****** up in here gonna be da WORST PARENTS EVER...

Your entire argument is based on extremes though. And assuming a child wants to do some crazy off the wall stuff. Yeah let me skip out on toilet training, that'll teach society to judge her. **** is wrong with you?

"Whatever she wants" is not going out acting like an idiot. She's 5 bruh, she wants to have fun and play outside. It helps that we actually interact and teach her instead of letting TV raise her.

Just because she has certain freedoms doesn't mean she's exploiting them. It helps that her mother and I aren't idiots and are teaching her how to be a functioning, good hearted human being.

****** parents make ****** little people who grow into ****** adults because they don't teach them.

LOL so transgender folks are that way cause their parents dress them in skirts?

I have a cousin who is straight, it is a product of his environment.....his parents and TV made him gay.

Learn how to read please. Most transgender people are diagnosed with mental condition, that's why they're the way they are. So you're telling me that sexual orientation is the only thing that can't decided by environment. So all these little high school girls, who are "gay" one day because of a bad relationship weren't affected by their environment? So if a kid says he's attracted something that isn't human, would you say that there is no way that it could be a result of environment. Also since you say sexual orientation can't be determined by environment, do you believe things such as being sociopath or a psychopath be a result of environment?

truth hurts

Lmao, just about everyone has been accused of being not human at one point. You could easily be the descendant of the poor whites in the South, who were treated as equals to the slaves or even worse. You could easily be the descendant of white people, who came to America in the later years and were oppressed as well and were treated as low.

Truth hurts

Back
Top Bottom