Calipari to Kentucky.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

make a decision already you F%##*ing drama queen.
??? This isn't choosing between cereals in the grocery store man.. this is him uprooting his entire life, with a bunch of people'sfutures in the balance. And he's had a whole.. what, 4 days to consider it? Jesus.. go easy on him.

Unless 'John Calipari' is synonymous with 'ESPN', I'm still figuratively holding my breath and crossing my fingers.

It's actually one of the Memphis newspapers who broke the news, ska.

He's Kentucky bound. He's already informed Memphis.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

??? This isn't choosing between cereals in the grocery store man.. this is him uprooting his entire life, with a bunch of people's futures in the balance. And he's had a whole.. what, 4 days to consider it? Jesus.. go easy on him.

yeah, i'll be more tactful so that it wont hurt his feelings when he reads it.
eyes.gif

??? This isn't choosing between cereals in the grocery store man.. this is him uprooting his entire life, with a bunch of people's futures in the balance. And he's had a whole.. what, 4 days to consider it? Jesus.. go easy on him.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
you sound incredibly hurt by this whole thing. Is thisKU jealously or something? I don't understand why you have this spiteful attitude towards the guy.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
you sound incredibly hurt by this whole thing. Is this KU jealously or something? I don't understand why you have this spiteful attitude towards the guy.

rrreeeeeeaaaach.

jealousy? last i checked the jayhawks got the chip.
wink.gif

real question is why do you have a defensive attitude towards the big mean man saying insensitive things to little cal?

Dickie V is talking out his %*$ saying the kids shouldnt be allowed to play for UK next year, if they follow him they should be forced to sit out... Blame theA.D they're outta there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Dickie V is talking out his %*$ saying the kids shouldnt be allowed to play for UK next year, if they follow him they should be forced to sit out... Blame the A.D they're outta there
laugh.gif
When has he not talked outa his +%! the last couple years

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
you sound incredibly hurt by this whole thing. Is this KU jealously or something? I don't understand why you have this spiteful attitude towards the guy.

rrreeeeeeaaaach.

wink.gif

real question is why do you have a defensive attitude towards the big mean man saying insensitive things to little cal?
whatever
grin.gif
go back and read the first 3 posts and seewho's being what here. then maybe pop a few pills and chill out, you sound stressed.

2j2jlnt.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And no disrespect to you NT, but I'm still waiting until I hear it from the horse's mouth (word to ESPN cracking the story that TO was suicidal
laugh.gif
... ... ...
smh.gif
).

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

rrreeeeeeaaaach.

wink.gif

whatever
grin.gif
go back and read the first 3 posts and see who's being what here. then maybe pop a few pills and chill out, you sound stressed.

rrreeeeeach.

you're projecting all these things like stress and jealousy because you needlessly interjected in a random statement and now you dont wanna back down.

Back
Top Bottom