Calipari to Kentucky.

eek.gif
10 people

laugh.gif

Can't do that.

What if my hopes for your Cubbies comes true, they make the WS... vs. my Angels? Then I've just hoped that your team beats my team.
frown.gif

Greedy a_ _ Lakers fans.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Ya'll got a WS in the last 100+ years, lemme have one.

You're gettin Cap, LA doin alright, don't be worryin bout the Angels. Get that Cubs bandwagon goin.
pimp.gif

Lol, yeah...I got one, but I doubt I hit the limit, I'm away from the computer and I aint about to post from the bb all day. I can't say the same thingas ska about the cubs, but ya know...

laugh.gif
Oh well, I figured talkin nonsense would chill ya'll out for abit. I know how much it sucks waiting all day to see what's gonna happen with the future of your team.
wink.gif

Maybe I'll throw that in a sig "Ska and WildK approve, Cubs to the series in 09". Maybe i should throw in First Born and Stringer really getsome mojo goin.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

CP1708:
Ya'll got a WS in the last 100+ years, lemme have one.

You're gettin Cap, LA doin alright, don't be worryin bout the Angels. Get that Cubs bandwagon goin.
pimp.gif

"You know you done effed up, right?"

Just for that, I hope the Dolphins this season match the Lions of last season.

laugh.gif
The Dolphins were the Lions the year before, we just screwed up andwon a game somehow.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Oklahoma is gonna do everything they can to keep Capel in Norman...
Stop trying to crush my dreams Dirk.
Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

You're such a damn sour grape
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I meant more short term than anything else... If Duke comes calling somewhere down the road when K retires, I don't know that there will be much, ifanything, they can do to keep him from going back to Durham...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Seymore,

i think that season 4......

yea its season 4 but I'm watching it all over again from the start so I need to finish season 3 to get to season 4... I guess I could've clarified thata little more
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Oklahoma is gonna do everything they can to keep Capel in Norman...
Stop trying to crush my dreams Dirk.

You're such a damn sour grape
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I meant more short term than anything else... If Duke comes calling somewhere down the road when K retires, I don't know that there will be much, if anything, they can do to keep him from going back to Durham...

He'd be welcomed home like Barack on opening day at U.S. Cellular
pimp.gif

so is UK gonna get coach cal's recruits? dont feel like reading thru all these chat posts if its been said

O well, i careless, Cal can roll. just let us keep our recruits.

0401534d7e8e5dafe2e704055a7df801ba07d31.gif

You actually think they're staying??? Especially since they had a clause put into their LOI that releases them if he leaves??? C'mon Memphyou're better than that G
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

You actually think they're staying??? Especially since they had a clause put into their LOI that releases them if he leaves??? C'mon Memph you're better than that G
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

yea right?
laugh.gif
.......if so, then damn Cal is a smart man
pimp.gif

Weren't Kentucky fans britching about some of their recruits not being up to par?

I guess if Cal brings his class they can let them go?

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

You actually think they're staying??? Especially since they had a clause put into their LOI that releases them if he leaves??? C'mon Memph you're better than that G
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

yea right?
laugh.gif
.......if so, then damn Cal is a smart man
pimp.gif

Xavier Henry's signed national letter of intent with Memphis features a clause that grants the McDonald's All-American a full release if John Calipari is not the school's coach when he is scheduled to enroll, a source familiar with the wording told CBSSports.com on Monday.

The source said Derrick Rose and Tyreke Evans had similar clauses in their letters of intent.

What does this mean for Memphis?

It means Henry would be released without conditions if Calipari leaves for Kentucky, and there would be nothing preventing Henry from following Calipari to the SEC.
Source: http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/view/6271764

UK Basketball: Sources confirm Calipari in as Cats' coach

By LARRY VAUGHT
[email protected]

Sources have confirmed that the University of Kentucky has reached a deal with John Calipari to be the Wildcats' new basketball coach.

No official announcement is scheduled today according to UK officials, but sources indicated Calipari will sign a $4 million per year contract anywhere in length from seven to 10 years.

"It looks like eight years is going to be the magic number," said the source.

Kentucky recruit Daniel Orton of Oklahoma has not heard from anyone at UK today about who will replace Billy Gillispie, who was fired Friday. However, his father, Larry, understands that Calipari is the likely choice.

"Right now Daniel is still going to Kentucky until we get a chance to talk to Calipari," Larry Orton said based on the assumption that Calipari will be UK's next coach.

Another source in Memphis indicated that Calipari had resigned and The Commercial Appeal, a Memphis newspaper, said Memphis guard C.J. Henry referred to Kentucky as the Notre Dame of basketball when he met with the team this morning.

Kentucky acknowledged this afternoon that it had been given permission to talk to Calipari, who took Memphis to the Final Four last year and lost to Kansas in the title game.

Carol Dennis, the mother of Memphis recruit Nolan Dennis, told The Commercial Appeal that the letter-of-intent her son signed last fall contained an addendum that would allow him to follow Calipari to another school.

Two other highly-touted Memphis recruits, guard John Wall and center DeMarcus Cousins - have not yet signed with the Tigers and could also follow Calipari to Kentucky.

"Imagine the bigs you could have with Patrick Patterson, Daniel, Matt Pilgrim and Perry Stevenson along with Cousins coming in. What an offense that would be," Larry Orton said. "Then you would have Jodie Meeks and maybe throw in John Wall and Nolan Dennis, who is as good as Wall. You are talking about automatic Final Four."

Johnny boy is as slick as a can of oil I tell you
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom