Calipari to Kentucky.

wildKYcat or anyone else know what Meeks and Patterson plans were BEFORE all this happened and now after?

How is this going to affect what they do?

lol @ all the helicopters hovering over campus, (his crib is across the street)

bunch of sad people around here
laugh.gif

Bring in Tim Floyd real talk though

Originally Posted by JPZx

wildKYcat or anyone else know what Meeks and Patterson plans were BEFORE all this happened and now after?

How is this going to affect what they do?

Patterson has been saying that he was going to return to school and i've heard nothing from Meeks. Neither of them is ready for the NBA imo.

I don't know what to believe. Pat and Jodie were neither set on leaving or staying, but they both were leaning on staying.

If they want to win a National title they'll return. Meeks, Patterson and Cal's recruits is
sick.gif

And btw Lance Stephenson has pushed his announcement back. Cal placed a call?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If they want to win a National title they'll return. Meeks, Patterson and Cal's recruits is
sick.gif

And btw Lance Stephenson has pushed his announcement back. Cal placed a call?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Shut Up... Don't talk that into being young man
smh.gif

Joe B. Hall said he called him and said he was coming. I have no clue what's taking so long to announce.

edit- nevermind. Just seen the espn article, that said he was still undecided.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I'm really starting to think that Cal isnt coming.
eyes.gif
mad.gif

he gotta make sure his recruits will follow, i think thats his biggest issue imo

World Wide Wes can see to that
laugh.gif

I see ol' Lance Stephenson is wavering a bit now
laugh.gif

gottagitdemjs wrote:
I don't think X will follow Cal to Kentucky. He sounds a little jilted in this interview.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

gotokansasgotokansasgotokansasgotokansagotokansasgotokansasgotokansasgotokansasgotokansasgotokansasgotokansas.

This is getting ridiculous, lol. They got cameras and helicopters at Cal's crib???

They said he just left his house, and local news said that there is a private jet chartered to pick him up and bring him to Lexington.

Wow, lol.

"Operation Bring Cal to UK"

-subject is on the move.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

O well, i careless, Cal can roll. just let us keep our recruits.

0401534d7e8e5dafe2e704055a7df801ba07d31.gif

You actually think they're staying??? Especially since they had a clause put into their LOI that releases them if he leaves??? C'mon Memph you're better than that G
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Just kill my dreams why don't you...

frown.gif

I just %#@@!#+ wish St. John's would grow some balls, fire Norm now (lulz at the pun for the antiNorm website, firenormnow.com sign the petition) and callup Cal. He'll come here for less than Kentucky is offering.

Back
Top Bottom