Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/13/call-of-duty-black-ops-prestige-edition-ships-with-full-blown-r/

We tell ya, these game bundles are getting completely out of hand... and we love it. If you reckoned that Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition bundle was hot stuff, wait till you get a load of this. Call of Duty: Black Ops Prestige Edition (promo video beyond the break) just went up for pre-order at select retailers in the US, and if we had to guess, we'd surmise that every last one of 'em will claimed in just a few hours. Aside from getting a beastly box, the game itself and some sort of medal, the package also includes a fully functional RC spy car, complete with a camera that sends back video and audio to the owner's LCD-equipped controller. There's absolutely no telling what the MSRP on this thing will be, but our comrades over at Joystiq are pegging it at $149.99. Mom, dad -- go ahead and add this to our holiday wish list.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/13/call-of-duty-black-ops-prestige-edition-ships-with-full-blown-r/

We tell ya, these game bundles are getting completely out of hand... and we love it. If you reckoned that Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition bundle was hot stuff, wait till you get a load of this. Call of Duty: Black Ops Prestige Edition (promo video beyond the break) just went up for pre-order at select retailers in the US, and if we had to guess, we'd surmise that every last one of 'em will claimed in just a few hours. Aside from getting a beastly box, the game itself and some sort of medal, the package also includes a fully functional RC spy car, complete with a camera that sends back video and audio to the owner's LCD-equipped controller. There's absolutely no telling what the MSRP on this thing will be, but our comrades over at Joystiq are pegging it at $149.99. Mom, dad -- go ahead and add this to our holiday wish list.

someone embed the actual gameplay from the press conference in case anyone missed it.....DOPE..

someone embed the actual gameplay from the press conference in case anyone missed it.....DOPE..

What the #%%# how you going to take away shotguns but let ninjas run around with RPG get the #%%# out of here m they better bring back the overkill perk then because I like having my shotgun #%%# a pistol

What the #%%# how you going to take away shotguns but let ninjas run around with RPG get the #%%# out of here m they better bring back the overkill perk then because I like having my shotgun #%%# a pistol

Yeah I don't understand taking away shotguns as secondary..just make them less overpowered.

Shotgun and a handgun/launcher would be stupid
laugh.gif

Yeah I don't understand taking away shotguns as secondary..just make them less overpowered.

Shotgun and a handgun/launcher would be stupid
laugh.gif

They're not taking them away completely...they're just making them primary weapons.

I'm more pissed about them taking out machine pistols as secondary. PP2000 was perfect alongside my sniper.
smh.gif

They're not taking them away completely...they're just making them primary weapons.

I'm more pissed about them taking out machine pistols as secondary. PP2000 was perfect alongside my sniper.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

I will never understand how people will bash WaW like its a horrible game and then spend 100+ hours on MW1 and 2. The games are damn near identical with minor tweaks and weapon changes.
moz-screenshot-4.png

yup

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

I will never understand how people will bash WaW like its a horrible game and then spend 100+ hours on MW1 and 2. The games are damn near identical with minor tweaks and weapon changes.
moz-screenshot-4.png

yup

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Shotgun and a handgun + launcher would be stupid
laugh.gif

This was my exact class in COD4.  It didn't matter what map I was on, I still did well. 
pimp.gif

They should go back to the MW1 setup:

- Shotguns = Primary
pimp.gif

- Users can only choose ONE equipement, so either grenades, an RPG, a grenade launcher (if it is present in BO), a claymore, or C4.  In MW2, a player can have a grenade launcher, an RPG, and a grenade/claymore/c4 all in one class... That's just way too many explosives...

- Pistol only secondaries
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom