Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Shotgun and a handgun + launcher would be stupid
laugh.gif

This was my exact class in COD4.  It didn't matter what map I was on, I still did well. 
pimp.gif

They should go back to the MW1 setup:

- Shotguns = Primary
pimp.gif

- Users can only choose ONE equipement, so either grenades, an RPG, a grenade launcher (if it is present in BO), a claymore, or C4.  In MW2, a player can have a grenade launcher, an RPG, and a grenade/claymore/c4 all in one class... That's just way too many explosives...

- Pistol only secondaries
pimp.gif

Yeah I don't understand taking away shotguns as secondary..just make them less overpowered.

Shotgun and a handgun/launcher would be stupid
laugh.gif

Now how realistic would that be? A shotgun that wouldn't kill in 1 hit? Pointless, make them primary weapons. And as for the machine pistols being taken out as secondaries is good as well, the PP2000/TMP/M93 was more effective than the MP5K and Vector. Those guns should be Sub-Machine Guns.

Yeah I don't understand taking away shotguns as secondary..just make them less overpowered.

laugh.gif

Now how realistic would that be? A shotgun that wouldn't kill in 1 hit? Pointless, make them primary weapons. And as for the machine pistols being taken out as secondaries is good as well, the PP2000/TMP/M93 was more effective than the MP5K and Vector. Those guns should be Sub-Machine Guns.

JD_2020 

All 4 existing #CoDWaW Zombies maps will be included in Hardened & Prestige editions of #CODBlackOps as callback co-op levels!

about 1 hour ago via web

JD_2020 

All 4 existing #CoDWaW Zombies maps will be included in Hardened & Prestige editions of #CODBlackOps as callback co-op levels!

about 1 hour ago via web

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm all for taking shotguns away... soooo annoying

i just think there are way overpowered. 
Hell no!!! Shotguns are powerful as +%*!. I just took mine to the range earlier today and I was hitting a 8" by 8" target from 75 yards away with a big !%+ slug. Shotguns are uber powerful in real life and they can kill out to distance if you are using slugs. With 00Buckshot you can make a dude into soup at 50 yards on in. They were pretty realistic with the shotguns.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm all for taking shotguns away... soooo annoying

i just think there are way overpowered. 
Hell no!!! Shotguns are powerful as +%*!. I just took mine to the range earlier today and I was hitting a 8" by 8" target from 75 yards away with a big !%+ slug. Shotguns are uber powerful in real life and they can kill out to distance if you are using slugs. With 00Buckshot you can make a dude into soup at 50 yards on in. They were pretty realistic with the shotguns.

Originally Posted by quiickz

laugh.gif

As far as the shotty's go they really shouldn't be effective in an open environment. Basically they could lower the range. Same with those auto handguns. !@# does a gun like this need a holo sight on it for? They should be short range weapons that are difficult to control imo.

Originally Posted by quiickz

laugh.gif

As far as the shotty's go they really shouldn't be effective in an open environment. Basically they could lower the range. Same with those auto handguns. !@# does a gun like this need a holo sight on it for? They should be short range weapons that are difficult to control imo.

It's going to be the new COD game that everyone is playing all at once, so I already know I am getting it despite it looking similar to MW2.

It's going to be the new COD game that everyone is playing all at once, so I already know I am getting it despite it looking similar to MW2.

Back
Top Bottom