Call of Duty: Ghost | OT | Xmas Gun Camo LIVE for X360, ONE and PC, PS4/3 on 12/18

You only play one of the most underplayed game modes and don't think it's gonna be hard to find a game?
laugh.gif
its all ive played on every call of duty (COD 4 it was the best) in the Gamebattle days . My opinion i think its the best game mode ever, and hardcore cause its actually like real life not where you need to put a whole clip into someone to die.

but i do know what you are saying it just was never this underplayed until next-gen duty

and why the hell did they not add search and destroy to hardcore but put it in regular? i got used to search and rescue, but playing with bums they dont even try to grab your tags they will camp them instead so whats the point

Last edited:
I dunno man I used to hate search cuz I was like if I wanted to watch other people play then I would just watch gamestreams. I've grown to like it more especially if you play with at least 4 people but i can't see myself just playing that. Besides I love kill streaks. I can't see myself limited to UAV/SATCOMs and maybe a dog and Sentry gun.

Honestly I can't see myself playing strictly 1 game mode TBH.

Like I'm always surprised at people who play TDM strictly. That's such a camp fest. I don't have the patience for that. That's why i love cranked and KC because it forces players to get out and play lol

Now I see why people hated S&R so much because getting that one kill doesn't mean anything unless you get that tag :lol:

Last edited:
its all ive played on every call of duty (COD 4 it was the best) in the Gamebattle days . My opinion i think its the best game mode ever, and hardcore cause its actually like real life not where you need to put a whole clip into someone to die.

but i do know what you are saying it just was never this underplayed until next-gen duty

and why the hell did they not add search and destroy to hardcore but put it in regular? i got used to search and rescue, but playing with bums they dont even try to grab your tags they will camp them instead so whats the point

Im on xb1 and accidentally loaded into HC mode :lol:

It was on the DLC playlist though.

Had over 2k players in there.

Historically it has been a very underplayed. Just the sheer volume of user on 360/ps3 never made it seem that way.

but HC has always been the underdog in comparison to core.

Back in MW3 HC was almost a must. Every AR felt like an airsoft gun.

On ghosts the kill shots range from 2-5 depending on gun, hit location and distance. Remington R5 and MSBS are both 2-4 depending on range and hit location.

good to see my xbox brethern feast on the new dlc :smokin i need help with getting into "league play". it wont let me start in the clan vs clan menu. i dont have the app, is it required? is it only accesable during clan wars? did they mention any skill based matchmaking? would love to play against decent players more often.

good to see my xbox brethern feast on the new dlc
smokin.gif
i need help with getting into "league play". it wont let me start in the clan vs clan menu. i dont have the app, is it required? is it only accesable during clan wars? did they mention any skill based matchmaking? would love to play against decent players more often.
Whats your GT?  We'll get some Search in.

I can't always play tdm either. When there's too much camping I gotta switch to KC and search and rescue. I might play more of cranked but not many ppl play. I'm still new at ghost and it's hard to level up. Snipers everywhere when I'm running around.

1) you need to be partied up with at least one other clan member. You cannot have non clan members in your party or it wont count (unless they re randoms) in other words don't invite your friend to the party if they aren't in the clan.
2) Each regular win is worth 50 CP per player in the party. If you have a full party and you win, you get 300 cp for that match. If you lose, you get 10cp per person or a max of 60 cp.
3) If you play Clan vs. Clan 4 on 4, you get 100 CP per win or a 400 CP max and 20 CP per loss per person or an 80 CP max.

That's pretty much all there is to it. Of course you get unlocks or double XP at each level. My clan is currently a 23 and should hit 24 before this clan war is over. We are 2-0 in Gold Division and 0-2 in Platinum. Currently 1st place in a Platinum Division. Hope we take it! I really want to go Diamond.

We should start up a list of who's on PS4 and who's on XBone and start partying up and playing as a clan. If it's already happening, then I need to get with my PS4 NT brethren. Doesn't seem to be as many active players on PS4.

Going to have an XBone in March but will be on Titanfall for a while. Might pickup Ghosts to run with some NTers.

We should start up a list of who's on PS4 and who's on XBone and start partying up and playing as a clan. If it's already happening, then I need to get with my PS4 NT brethren. Doesn't seem to be as many active players on PS4.

Going to have an XBone in March but will be on Titanfall for a while. Might pickup Ghosts to run with some NTers.
not as many on xbox one either, unless i just dont have them on my friends list yet for the ones who do put in work

not as many on xbox one either, unless i just dont have them on my friends list yet for the ones who do put in work

There are only 16 members in the clan (I am not one). I am willing to play with people when Clan Wars isn't going on... I'm late to the party but trying to make a run through a few prestiges before Titanfall releases.

I realized over the weekend that one of the maps is a remake of a MW2 map Scrap yard, just added different features in. Still the exact same setup and all though.

Call of Duty is annual, rotating between 3 devs w/ 3 year dev time, Developed by Sledgehammer confirmed

Back
Top Bottom