Calling all NT OVERPROTECTIVE BIG BROTHERS.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

What do you mean he's trying some "funny business" if he's truly behaving like all adolescent/teenage boys, I don't see the problem.
That's precisely the problem.

I'm 20 and she's 15.
But I'm saying he's 15. Unless "funny business" constitutes anything other than typical behavior at that age, all you need to dois check your sister and make sure she's not handing the vag out like it's a thanksgiving charity event.

You're worried about them kissing? dry humping? What? Unless you sister wants !@+%, he's not gonna be gettin it in. At 15 I doubt homie game is onpoint like that. The ball is in her court. Don't sweat young blood.

shes still young. leave them alone. depending on how long they been going out, depends if you should talk to him or not. if its still early in therelationship, trust your sister shes making the right choice. when it gets more serious and the relationship grows, thats when you should have a talk with oleboy. sit him down and let him know YNS youngin.

What do you mean he's trying some "funny business" if he's truly behaving like all adolescent/teenage boys, I don't see the problem.

I'm 20 and she's 15.
But I'm saying he's 15. Unless "funny business" constitutes anything other than typical behavior at that age, all you need to do is check your sister and make sure she's not handing the vag out like it's a thanksgiving charity event.

You're worried about them kissing? dry humping? What? Unless you sister wants !@+%, he's not gonna be gettin it in. At 15 I doubt homie game is on point like that. The ball is in her court. Don't sweat young blood.
I have to disagree with the "only 15" argument. 15-year-olds are doing their thing.

That being said, I highly doubt she's doing anything crazy with dude.

That being said, she better not be.

Honestly, I'm just trying to give my mom some peace of mind by talking to her.

I have to disagree with the "only 15" argument. 15-year-olds are doing their thing.

That being said, I highly doubt she's doing anything crazy with dude.

That being said, she better not be.

Honestly, I'm just trying to give my mom some peace of mind by talking to her.
I'm just saying, talk to her and not to dude like other people are saying. 15 year olds are out there **%%+*!, hell every 15 year old boy inexistence wishes he was. The thing that separates the ones who are from the ones who aren't is a consenting female partner i.e. your sister.

Originally Posted by myhandstank

lil sis trying to get down withthe BBC and i ain't talking ice creams

eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

I don't know about ya'll, but in NY kids is getting topped off at like 12.
I got head for the first time at 12 (before I ever even tongue kissed a girl
laugh.gif
), ol girl was a rip.

Skeezers aren't the topic at hand. If your little sister is a runner, by age 15 chances are as an older brother you're aware of it.

Talk to your sister first. Then, put on that scary I'ma %@$@ you up punk front with the dude. Works a charm with my bro's potential gf's. Eitherthey're nice, and I get on with them, or they're scared of me and they don't last
laugh.gif

I'm 20 and she's 15.

Edit that last comment I read that wrong. Jus tell your sister about sex and the importance of virginity in a girl (like all of NT proclaims). Unless the dudeis Mc Swagger she should be fine

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

talk to your sisters boyfriend first, then your sister.
And tell him what? "Son you bet not let yo %@#+ get hard" fallowed by one of these
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

talk to your sisters boyfriend first, then your sister.
And tell him what? "Son you bet not let yo @%+% get hard" fallowed by one of these
indifferent.gif

Tell him that if he smashes your sis then your gonna smash him...

but dont tell him if he looks like he can beat yo %%*

you gotta be straight up wit up dawg.

you the man here. not your sis boyfriend.

you tell him what he can do or what he cant with yo sis.

Yall confused. You think when he dogging them guts lil sis is gonna tell OP?

Yall confused. You think when he dogging them guts lil sis is gonna tell OP?

thats why he gonna put cameras in her room.

and a tracking beacon in her purse/backpack so he knows where she is

So you're mom doesn't like black guys?

You better hope your sis is average looking with high self esteem cuz if she's ugly or hot she's going to be getting all 4 holes filled.

how old is the dude, if he's 18 you can call the cops on him for rape if he does some $@@%

just threaten the punk and tell your sister she aint gonna date a black dude!!! they nothin but trouble, i know im black. She wont listen though so in thatcase some condoms would be good to give her

Back
Top Bottom