Camaro or Mustang ? Which is the better buy?

Which is the better car?

• Camaro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mustang

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

baby money...heh, you keep advocating that, a fool and his money is soon departed.
A 30 yo living with his mom giving financial advice. A 30 yo with no car giving car advice. SHUT UP.
oh look you got SONNED by me and going for cheap shot, how bout stop taking your car knowledge from Grand Theft Auto

laugh.gif

Last edited:

context b......

30k base model v6 camaro, charger, mustang, woul've been better spent on getting a lightly used SRT/SS model

its just alot smarter, plus you're not gonna absorb that ridiculous depreciation that base models always end up tanking to.

plus when you get behind da wheel of a v8, there's no reason you'd ever go back to a v6...its gonna take a hour to wipe

da smile from your face after you punch it once or twice.
so how much would a lightly used base model cost then? 10-12k cheaper?

sooooo... that argument goes out the window, famb.
jesus christ ...do you realize why base model values drop like a rock? because superficial **** like "looks" dont hold

any water...its all about whats under that hood.

why spend 30k on a base model car thats SUPPOSED to be a v8 muscle? just get a year or 2 model back and get that SS/SRT

chargers and challengers didn't get retroed for v6 base models b....

Son, a 2 year back SRT is STILL stacks more than a current year v6.

I don't even know why ya'll talking SRT in this damn discussion like it ain't 2 times the price of a SXT.

What, the R/T don't exist now? :lol:

If we talking money, MONEY?... Theres a lot of reasons to get the SXT/SE even if it is a V6...

JEWSEE got it

you obviously are talking outta your expertise...you can lose up to 70% percent of a car's value in as little as 3 years...

buying a used TOP of da line SRT/SS/ZL1 >>>>>>>>>> brand new 6 clylinder base model jalopy...

hell da 2012 zl1 have yet to see a price depreciation at all....meanwhile lets see how much LT and RS v6 camaros go for

once da calendar year flips over a couple times...:lol: :smh:

baby money...heh, you keep advocating that, a fool and his money is soon departed.
that's a troll, brah... that was the same one that was supporting ol girl that got dumped...

dude just trying to rustle jimimes. dont eem respond.

Lets not even use the challenger srt8. Its WAY overpriced, not even I would buy it.

sure... why not...

10 LS camero price:
10 SS camero price :29,185

13 ls camero price: 24, 245
13 ss camero price: 33,535

used car's total percentage of new car's cost

ls : 78%
ss: 87%

so your argument holds true w/ the camero... 9 percent though?

i mean.. if you call a 9% a victory, then cool...

i'm done... i gotta study.

moral of the story: if you're trying to call someone lame for copping a v6, step your life game up. judging someone b/c they didnt cop a top tier model of something... that's just sad, famb... straight up reaching for reasons to put someone down.

context b......

30k base model v6 camaro, charger, mustang, woul've been better spent on getting a lightly used SRT/SS model

its just alot smarter, plus you're not gonna absorb that ridiculous depreciation that base models always end up tanking to.

plus when you get behind da wheel of a v8, there's no reason you'd ever go back to a v6...its gonna take a hour to wipe

jesus christ ...do you realize why base model values drop like a rock? because superficial **** like "looks" dont hold

why spend 30k on a base model car thats SUPPOSED to be a v8 muscle? just get a year or 2 model back and get that SS/SRT

I don't even know why ya'll talking SRT in this damn discussion like it ain't 2 times the price of a SXT.

What, the R/T don't exist now?
laugh.gif

If we talking money, MONEY?... Theres a lot of reasons to get the SXT/SE even if it is a V6...

JEWSEE got it
with car payments, interests rates, etc. i dont see da value of doing that with a brand new v6 camaro/mustang/charger

especially when there's an entire car world where that money would do you better... its always better to be a big fish in a little pond

then da other way around.

i would sooner get a first gen charger, pre-refresh GT mustang, few years older challenger R/T or 6.1 SRT then settle for a new base model

verison stripped down....

hell da accord v6, a slightly older EVO, TL-S acura, etc...tons of other stuff you can do.

context b......

What, the R/T don't exist now? :lol:

JEWSEE got it

with car payments, interests rates, etc. i dont see da value of doing that with a brand new v6 camaro/mustang/charger

especially when there's an entire car world where that money would do you better... its always better to be a big fish in a little pond

then da other way around.

i would sooner get a first gen charger, pre-refresh GT mustang, few years older challenger R/T or 6.1 SRT then settle for a new base model

verison stripped down....

hell da accord v6, a slightly older EVO, TL-S acura, etc...tons of other stuff you can do.

Nah I feel you. I'm just saying, if money is the motivation and you want to enjoy a car whether it be looks, or how it performs, or whatever, the V6 ain't a bad choice if the person doesn't care about anything but how they like the looks of the car, and has the money for that V6 model.

But thats why I said if we're talking about they money side of it.

Best believe I'd take that R/T or SRT over the v6, but who wouldn't? I'd take the biggest fish possible if I had the money for it, but if at this time all I can afford is the V6, and my money/life situation permits the v6 and not a V8, I'd go for that too at the time, then just move up.

Dat preference fam. Dat preference.

you obviously are talking outta your expertise...you can lose up to 70% percent of a car's value in as little as 3 years...

buying a used TOP of da line SRT/SS/ZL1 >>>>>>>>>> brand new 6 clylinder base model jalopy...

hell da 2012 zl1 have yet to see a price depreciation at all....meanwhile lets see how much LT and RS v6 camaros go for

once da calendar year flips over a couple times...
laugh.gif
mean.gif

that's a troll, brah... that was the same one that was supporting ol girl that got dumped...

dude just trying to rustle jimimes. dont eem respond.
Lets not even use the challenger srt8. Its WAY overpriced, not even I would buy it.
sure... why not...

10 LS camero price:
10 SS camero price :29,185

13 ls camero price: 24, 245
13 ss camero price: 33,535

used car's total percentage of new car's cost

ls : 78%
ss: 87%

so your argument holds true w/ the camero... 9 percent though?

i mean.. if you call a 9% a victory, then cool...

i'm done... i gotta study.

moral of the story: if you're trying to call someone lame for copping a v6, step your life game up. judging someone b/c they didnt cop a top tier model of something... that's just sad, famb... straight up reaching for reasons to put someone down.
Is it better to buy a slightly used car as opposed to a new car?

I will never be able to wrap my head around the thought process of coppin a V6 muscle car, EVER!! My love and appreciation for real cars won't let me do it. But people will buy what they want and like so I gotta let em cook.. But itz still LAME in my eyes.

I will never be able to wrap my head around the thought process of coppin a V6 muscle car, EVER!! My love and appreciation for real cars won't let me do it. But people will buy what they want and like so I gotta let em cook.. But itz still LAME in my eyes.

Thats your problem right there. You have a stuck up opinion on cars. Which is why you can't wrap your head around why other people think other ways from you.

You assume that the opinion or cars that you love are "real cars" when at the end of the day, the muscle cars you love wouldn't even still be around if their V6 counterparts weren't paying all the bills to keep the lights on for these companies.

Just appreciate the fact that the cars are doing something for the greater good.

lol I love all the... "shoulda jus gota used SRT" as if they are even closeee to costing the same amount of money... even if the stickers are within 5k or so, ull pay anther 10k on the insurance premium

but I guess yall don't pay that haha

it would have almost doubled my premium...

twenty summin males in 450 hp sportscars... state farms wet dream

lol I love all the... "shoulda jus gota used SRT" as if they are even closeee to costing the same amount of money... even if the stickers are within 5k or so, ull pay anther 10k on the insurance premium

after 25 years old thats completely irrelevant, even more so when you're a good driver.

That mustang you're sitting on is lame; time for da upgrade bro

That mustang you're sitting on is lame; time for da upgrade bro
900x900px-LL-e2792b08_image.jpeg

mustang GT is far from lame...

i would definitely put that wing back though.

after 25 years old thats completely irrelevant, even more so when you're a good driver.

Not true. While insurance rates do drop slightly at 25 y/o, you dont see the massive drop your talking about until 35-40.

Also being a good driver has nothing to do with the high rates some people experience. If your the victim of an auto theft or a hit and run; your rates can go up dramatically even though you weren't anywhere near the car when it happened.

How are you telling me... tho?

Im 27... my insurance isnt cheap. Havin wrecked a car n 7 years... if u dont have speeding tickets and are advocating the r/t u alrdy lost...

Nobody needs 400 horses to obey traffic laws lol

How are you telling me... tho?

Im 27... my insurance isnt cheap. Havin wrecked a car n 7 years... if u dont have speeding tickets and are advocating the r/t u alrdy lost...

Nobody needs 400 horses to obey traffic laws lol

No one follows the speed limit whether you have a Prius or a Bugatti.

V6's are cool if you get them up towards 400hp

Back
Top Bottom