Camping out "Dealing with Wife/Girlfriend" Employment

I was looking in the Foam Galaxy post in Nike Retro form and people will be camping out for days for these shoes. I am sure when the Yeezy 2 release, people will be camping out as well; Just like they did for the Yeezy 1.  

I wanna know How do people camp out that long if you have to work, or the Younger Kids have to be at school. What do you tell your girlfriend/wife? Do they trip or have a problem with this?  Are the people camping still live with there moms or some? I am sure  a woman wants a guy to bring more to the table than just your foampositie.  Its nothing wrong with collecting sneakers or camping out. I am just curious to know what yall do to be able to leave work or school; Tell your wife/girlfriend that you about to camp out for days for these sneakers. What are their reaction?

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Stupidity.

So you think  the camping out thing is stupidity?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you have that much time then you have no responsibilities or reselling is your job

Originally Posted by MonStar1

If you have that much time then you have no responsibilities or reselling is your job

I know right. i hear people will start camping out either today or tomorrow. Thats a long time to be waiting on some shoes that comes out saturday. If Mall opens at 7am. I can wait for maybe like 3-4 hours. but days, heck no

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

I know right. i hear people will start camping out either today or tomorrow. Thats a long time to be waiting on some shoes that comes out saturday. If Mall opens at 7am. I can wait for maybe like 3-4 hours. but days, heck no

SJ you must not know... heads have already been camping out for these.

Yeah people have been outside of Walter's in Atlanta since Monday. Funny thing is some people don't know what the hell shoe in particular they waiting on.
Camping is all about the experience I guess though. Because when you factor in the lost wage from a week of camping, and the missed experiences elsewhere..you may as well just cop them at resale.

Dudes been camping since Saturday, it's by far the most pitiful thing I've witnessed and an all time low in this "shoe game"

-no way these dudes have regular jobs
-no way they care one but about grades
-and I know my wife would laugh in my face if I even talked about sleeping on the street like a damn bum for a whole week for kicks, if I actually did it I wouldn't blame her if she left me, what type of man does that

Sad thing is dudes think they make a killing reselling these, if they actually had a real job they'll most likely make more hourly than what theyve invested waiting to get these....these clowns suck at math.

never really camped out only 20 hours for the lebron south beaches..
i got chewed out by the GF. saying sneakers are more important than spending time to get some.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Dudes been camping since Saturday, it's by far the most pitiful thing I've witnessed and an all time low in this "shoe game"

-and I know my wife would laugh in my face if I even talked about sleeping on the street like a damn bum for a whole week for kicks, if I actually did it I wouldn't blame her if she left me, what type of man does that

Sad thing is dudes think they make a killing reselling these, if they actually had a real job they'll most likely make more hourly than what theyve invested waiting to get these....these clowns suck at math.
I did the math and if they've been out camping since Mon that means by time sat comes they would be outside for 120 hrs, if they resell them lets just say $600 they will only be making $5/hr. Not to mention the weather conditions and chances of being robbed in their sleep plus the funk they incur.
Like what would they do if somebody ran by and dumped buckets of water on them? If they chase them they lose their spot in line, if they don't they just have to sit there wet and embarrased. Its a lose lose. These guys need to grow up, Very pathetic 

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I did the math and if they've been out camping since Mon that means by time sat comes they would be outside for 120 hrs, if they resell them lets just say $600 they will only be making $5/hr. Not to mention the weather conditions and chances of being robbed in their sleep plus the funk they incur.
Like what would they do if somebody ran by and dumped buckets of water on them? If they chase them they lose their spot in line, if they don't they just have to sit there wet and embarrased. Its a lose lose. These guys need to grow up, Very pathetic 

30t6p3b.gif

Talk in the streets is these would go for 1k+
roll.gif
dudes are wildinnnnnng is they drop over 1k on foams.Even if they make an 800$ profit and spent 4 days camping, that still doesn't even amount to 10/hrThese dudes are clowns and deserve to get bombed with eggs...

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

SJ you must not know... heads have already been camping out for these.

I didnt know, people started camping out since monday. I love sneakers but it has to be an limit. That is stupid

laugh.gif
i actually agree w/ ksteezy

thanks for snitching on me in the super bowl thread too papi

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
dudes are wildinnnnnng is they drop over 1k on foams.Even if they make an 800$ profit and spent 4 days camping, that still doesn't even amount to 10/hrThese dudes are clowns and deserve to get bombed with eggs...
Even if they go for $1k all the emotional damage they go through won't be worth 
roll.gif

Walk in on their wife/girl slurping up some other guy and wonder why, diddy bop in the room sneakers in hand going from 
happy.gif
pimp.gif
 to 
mad.gif
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
I think majority of the dudes who camps out must be living at home with their parents with no responsiblity at all. If the foams are 200 and you resale them for 600. you camout for 120 hrs just to get 400 bucks. Thats  not worth it at all.

I lined up for the YOTR VIIs for about 4 hours, needless to say I didn't get them because there was about 40 dudes that had been there for 2 DAYS....these dudes looked like straight cornballs who got dressed up in their best "sneaker head" attire to sit on a line for 48 hours, smelling like a damn bum....that just 2 days, imagine a whole week, WHO DOES THAT!

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
dudes are wildinnnnnng is they drop over 1k on foams. Even if they make an 800$ profit and spent 4 days camping, that still doesn't even amount to 10/hr These dudes are clowns and deserve to get bombed with eggs...
roll.gif

Walk in on their wife/girl slurping up some other guy and wonder why, diddy bop in the room sneakers in hand going from 
happy.gif
pimp.gif
 to 
mad.gif
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  That prolly will happen to a few guys who camp out all week for those foams. Girl/Wife be slurping another guy all week.

I lined up for the YOTR VIIs for about 4 hours, needless to say I didn't get them because there was about 40 dudes that had been there for 2 DAYS....these dudes looked like straight cornballs who got dressed up in their best "sneaker head" attire to sit on a line for 48 hours, smelling like a damn bum....that just 2 days, imagine a whole week, WHO DOES THAT!

Bro, 4 hours is my line up limit, especially if its cold outside. My knees and my back will go to hurting. I start waiting in line for cement IV at 5:55 last saturday and foot locker open at 8. My knees and back start hurting within the next hour. 2 DAYS. That foolish.

roll.gif
dudes are wildinnnnnng is they drop over 1k on foams. Even if they make an 800$ profit and spent 4 days camping, that still doesn't even amount to 10/hr These dudes are clowns and deserve to get bombed with eggs...
roll.gif

happy.gif
pimp.gif
 to 
mad.gif
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  That prolly will happen to a few guys who camp out all week for those foams. Girl/Wife be slurping another guy all week.

I work 24 hours on the regular every week...usually on Mondays and I hate it...and that's inside a nice temperature controlled hospital, with food and people I actually know to talk to, not to say making 6 times what these dudes are making an hour when you break it down...I STILL HATE IT and would give anything to be at home in bed with my wife...reason I'm giving up the second job.I always thought money > time but I'm slowly realizing is the other way around...

Back
Top Bottom