Camping out "Dealing with Wife/Girlfriend" Employment

I think most people are camping out for 5 days at most.
5 days for 700 dollars is 140 per day. Difference is that you're dividing that by 24 hours in a day. Unless you haters are getting paid for sleeping it's completely unfair to divide it by 24hr days and not 7-8 hour work days if you choose to look at it from an hourly wage perspective.
When you divide that 140 per day into 7-8 hour work days then you're looking at about 20 per hour. I've seen people talk about their hourly wages on NT and there's a lot of people well below 20 per hour.

And to be honest camping out can be a cool experience. All depends on what life you're about. I'm on the money team so I don't really partake in this practice anymore but at one time when the money was right or when I just wanted the sneakers that bad I %%%$%$ with these campouts. Nobody stays on line for 5 days straight. Once there's a list and things are organized people can come and go as they please. Sounds kinda foolish right? Think about the first time you tried to tell someone about NT...remember how foolish they thought you sounded? "So like you guys just talk about sneakers all day?"

When it's all said and done we live in a capitalistic society. Steezy you've accepted being a 1%er. How you a part of the 1% and you hating on dudes getting their capitalism on?

Originally Posted by Regis

I think most people are camping out for 5 days at most.
5 days for 700 dollars is 140 per day. Difference is that you're dividing that by 24 hours in a day. Unless you haters are getting paid for sleeping it's completely unfair to divide it by 24hr days and not 7-8 hour work days if you choose to look at it from an hourly wage perspective.
When you divide that 140 per day into 7-8 hour work days then you're looking at about 20 per hour. I've seen people talk about their hourly wages on NT and there's a lot of people well below 20 per hour.

And to be honest camping out can be a cool experience. All depends on what life you're about. I'm on the money team so I don't really partake in this practice anymore but at one time when the money was right or when I just wanted the sneakers that bad I %%%$%$ with these campouts. Nobody stays on line for 5 days straight. Once there's a list and things are organized people can come and go as they please. Sounds kinda foolish right? Think about the first time you tried to tell someone about NT...remember how foolish they thought you sounded? "So like you guys just talk about sneakers all day?"

When it's all said and done we live in a capitalistic society. Steezy you've accepted being a 1%er. How you a part of the 1% and you hating on dudes getting their capitalism on?
When I was younger I thought it would be cool to just hang out on a summer night waiting for a release and just shoot the sh*t with others waiting. Back before the smart phone boom.

*Edit: Never got a chance to do it though as I usually got lazy to go.

Back
Top Bottom