Can a BUYER scheme the SELLER?

Selling some shoes on the other site (Soul Collector), and I'm just wondering

Long story short, dude says he paypals the money and tells me it's not showing up because of a "2-5 day transfer" and he clicked "instant transfer"

Of course I tell him I'm not a %#$%+!* idiot, I've dealt with PayPal before, and I've never heard of that transfer stuff when sending money/buying something. I also tell him that I'm not sending the shoes until the money's in my account.

So now he changes up and says "Oh I sent it to the wrong email"

aeveix.gif

Anyways, before I continued dealing, I just wanted to know of the possible ways a buyer can get one over on a seller

Most def they can scam you, always take pre-caution anyway you see fit.

People can still scam even sending as gift (I asked paypal).

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Just send him a PayPal invoice.
Can someone tell me how this "protects" or provides a safety net for buyers? And does it charge a fee?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Just send him a PayPal invoice.
Can someone tell me how this "protects" or provides a safety net for buyers? And does it charge a fee?
If a buyer accepts an invoice, then the buyer's funds are given to the seller, assuming that the buyer has adequate funds.

^ It's an agreement made on your terms. Buyer cannot claim it was an unauthorized purchase. And no, there is no fee.

Think of it the same way you would your light bill.

instead of putting ways how then can get over i think it would be best to post how to protect yourself. You don't want scammers to just read new ideas

Back
Top Bottom