Can having a fan on while you sleep make you severely sick or even kill you?

Sup NT,

So I have been having bad headaches lately. I told a co worker of mine and she asked me if I slept with a fan. I said "yes", since my room is damn hot and I have no central air in my house, I sleep with a fan on at night. She told me that that's what's causing my headaches and can potentially kill me if I keep it up? Do you guys know anything about this? I will die if I don't sleep with it on, so it's a lose/lose situation for me
eyes.gif

Sup NT,

So I have been having bad headaches lately. I told a co worker of mine and she asked me if I slept with a fan. I said "yes", since my room is damn hot and I have no central air in my house, I sleep with a fan on at night. She told me that that's what's causing my headaches and can potentially kill me if I keep it up? Do you guys know anything about this? I will die if I don't sleep with it on, so it's a lose/lose situation for me
eyes.gif

is this webmd.com or your doctor's office? I think I stumbled into the wrong location...

I've never heard this before.
If that was the case,I would've checked out a LONG time ago.

I've never heard this before.
If that was the case,I would've checked out a LONG time ago.

Thats very interesting. My dad always told me not to keep the fan right on top of me while I sleep but didnt explain why.

And I have been having the illest headaches at night almost everyday for the past 2 weeks and I sleep with the fan on at night too.

So idk maybe there is a correlation.

Thats very interesting. My dad always told me not to keep the fan right on top of me while I sleep but didnt explain why.

And I have been having the illest headaches at night almost everyday for the past 2 weeks and I sleep with the fan on at night too.

So idk maybe there is a correlation.

I once died while having a fan pointed at me one night.

Look at me now
pimp.gif
"Back like the resurrection"

I once died while having a fan pointed at me one night.

Look at me now
pimp.gif
"Back like the resurrection"

Back
Top Bottom