Can having a fan on while you sleep make you severely sick or even kill you?

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

laugh.gif
RIP damn near everyone in the South.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Thats very interesting. My dad always told me not to keep the fan right on top of me while I sleep but didnt explain why.

And I have been having the illest headaches at night almost everyday for the past 2 weeks and I sleep with the fan on at night too.

So idk maybe there is a correlation.

...maybe he didnt want the fan falling on your head or face if it some how fell?

I've been religiously sleeping with the fan on me at full blast for the last 5 months... no a/c FTL... 
smh.gif

I just never have it pointed at my head. I point the fan at an angle towards my body, trying to cover more area.

I've been religiously sleeping with the fan on me at full blast for the last 5 months... no a/c FTL... 
smh.gif

I just never have it pointed at my head. I point the fan at an angle towards my body, trying to cover more area.

hmmmm, I didn't see anyhing about this online either, so I figured it could be her not knowing what she was saying. But I do keep the fan pointed right at me at night and about only 2 feet away... And these headaches are getting worse.

hmmmm, I didn't see anyhing about this online either, so I figured it could be her not knowing what she was saying. But I do keep the fan pointed right at me at night and about only 2 feet away... And these headaches are getting worse.

my parents told me that if its pointed at you the whole night, its gonna hurt in the morning...

they told me to let it rotate or just point it not directly on you

my parents told me that if its pointed at you the whole night, its gonna hurt in the morning...

they told me to let it rotate or just point it not directly on you

Originally Posted by young lad

Thats very interesting. My dad always told me not to keep the fan right on top of me while I sleep but didnt explain why.

And I have been having the illest headaches at night almost everyday for the past 2 weeks and I sleep with the fan on at night too.

...maybe he didnt want the fan falling on your head or face if it some how fell?
laugh.gif
No man.

Originally Posted by young lad

laugh.gif
No man.

If your fan is dirty and you're pointing it right towards you all the dust particles its blowing at u, you can inhale and possibly get sick.

If your fan is dirty and you're pointing it right towards you all the dust particles its blowing at u, you can inhale and possibly get sick.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

is your coworker korean or what?

YO *!!???? Yes she is...... with the accent and all.... Is this a korean superstition or something????
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom