Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

^^^
she looks like fun in the sack, just don't go walking around the mall with her or any crazy !#+@ like that...

but no lie, i sent out 36 messages, and only got back one response.

i know i ain't ugly or no %@@# like that, matter fact, i'm dropping my standards for the sake of the game.

what da hell is going on?

I hope this thread takes off like Volume 1 and 2 did. This season doesn't look too promising. Some of ya'llneed to get back to the combine and work on ya'll mechanics. Sokoram has met his incentives for the year though...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

^^^
she looks like fun in the sack, just don't go walking around the mall with her or any crazy !#+@ like that...

i know i ain't ugly or no %@@# like that, matter fact, i'm dropping my standards for the sake of the game.

you got read or sent status??
alot of mine are still sent. im on the bench right now waititng for my play to come up!

FunOnTheBench.jpg

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

^^^

you got read or sent status??
alot of mine are still sent. im on the bench right now waititng for my play to come up!

FunOnTheBench.jpg

5 of them are read, the rest are sent.

these bops need to check their inbox.

i been on the bench for too long, i shoulda been starting 5...

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Man I am getting no responses on facebook. Got me thinking about moving this to myspace.

for the past 2 vol. people had a pretty tough time on facebook for some reason. So you're not the only one having problems.

Yes I am in Texas but Ohio,Arkansas, and Florida are all targets.

You all are not the only ones having a tough outing on Facebook. I've had success, but it takes time on there for sure word to the Atlanta Falcons

Quality on Facebook>Quality on MySpace.... Real talk, lines are fatal on facebook. Haha
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Yes I am in Texas but Ohio,Arkansas, and Florida are all targets.

You all are not the only ones having a tough outing on Facebook. I've had success, but it takes time on there for sure word to the Atlanta Falcons

Quality on Facebook>Quality on MySpace.... Real talk, lines are fatal on facebook. Haha
wink.gif

see, i got more responses on facebook, but i ended up in e-altercations with most of them
eyes.gif

i think i need to hit the weight room, then come back strong...

Ok we got our first response. I tried going for deep pass to get into FG position but she hit me with the Dime package.
Me-you mind if i borrow you for a bit, lovely :-)

Her-lol borrow !!! no i dont think so ! lovely LOL

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
Time's running down and I need an audible.

Ok we got our first response. I tried going for deep pass to get into FG position but she hit me with the Dime package.

moz-screenshot-1.jpg

tell her she looks malnutritioned, and you have a Costco sized bottle of Vitamin D you want to feed her...

moz-screenshot-1.jpg

tell her she looks malnutritioned, and you have a Costco sized bottle of Vitamin D you want to feed her...

Ray Lewis blitz package
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

see, this is some @$%+*@%%... i'm getting on Henz's page and stealing some of his pizzles...
i hope by pizzles you mean pictures o_0

Originally Posted by tmukg21

moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Ray Lewis blitz package
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea we kinda got Chad Pennington QBing so we can't go too deep.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

l_0b7d796b784f44bc8efeb633f4249cd2.jpg
cmon dom
she has a damn baby!!!

anyways send those nudes from that one chick the other day, you know what im talking about
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

^ I GIVES A %@%$

and man i aint even take the pics i smashed and fell asleep then dippped out shortly after...I just got off COD too.
smh.gif
youre better than that....
lemme know when youre gonna be back on...

Damn my dude, thatd be a nice pickup
wink.gif

Ahh $+$# it, I'm about to go into straight beastmode, dudes making me want to go knee deep in the game haha

Date: Jan 3, 2009 12:37 AM

This might sound strange and corny but just looking over ur profile and everything I really felt that way....

So you dont like men me neither, what a coink-i-dink!!

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 2, 2009 12:56 PM

thank you very much....
how would you know you wanted me so much when you dont even know me???

but sorry guy i have a girl

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 1, 2009 11:30 PM

Do you remember when you were a little kid and you wanted a toy really bad when you went to the store...but your mom wouldn't let you get it...no matterhow much you begged??

well that's how I feel about you...so can i borrow you?? i promise ill give you back
wink.gif

WAITING TO SEE WHAT SHE SAYS...WHAT DO YOU THINK COACHES?

Back
Top Bottom