Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

Originally Posted by PremeOne

I got one number and this is what she wrote

"Umm ok call my house 1718XXXXX don't wrry ill answer"

I don't want to run the risk of having Dad pickup and I also don't want her waiting for my call. I'm planning on hitting her off with my number but I'd like to hear some more plays.

you got her number
grin.gif
, 3rd and goal

if its dad: Pull the move in Godfather: "In all due respect, I'd like to ask to speak to you daughter. I'm an honest man, in school, decidingbetween engineering and biology, pediatrics. I mean no harm" simpish, but eases the father
grin.gif

if its her: Slant route to Moss , back of the endzone

I don't want to run the risk of having Dad pickup and I also don't want her waiting for my call. I'm planning on hitting her off with my number but I'd like to hear some more plays.
U got her number the clock is winding down...take a 20 sec timeout get ur mind right make sure you no what play ur running and get back in there
basketball-huddle-424.jpg

READY......BREAK!!!!!!!!!

On everything I love I was JUST about to mess with this chick and hit her with the "can I hit"
roll.gif
roll.gif

and look what i find

os8g9w.jpg

sick.gif

718 that's Queens. Lemme get her number and I'll call for you.

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

I got some new lines that you mans should use!

Bare females out there sending memo's to other gals about the "Can I borrow you" line...

So here's some that you can use to switch it up
2meslg5.jpg

The defense is starting to see the pick coming,defense is smarting up. Wave off the pick and go harder to the paint. Keep the defense guessing.Don't let'em set up in a zone, much tougher

Ha thats really cute!!! how long did it take for you to come up with it? i really liked it!

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 3, 2009 5:43 PM

Do you remember when you were a little kid and you wanted a toy really bad when you went to the store...but your mom wouldn't let you get it...no matterhow much you begged??

well that's how I feel about you...so can i borrow you?? i promise ill give you back
wink.gif

Ok if I pull this one I'm DONE till further notice
devil.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

shorty plays it safe, deletes every previous message inside text box so this is the best I could show you so you can seeI'm putting in work
tongue.gif

l_c81cd14198d84b9a9bb6c9a417b854bf.jpg

440mr.jpg

Ayo I found my first scene girl and I need a little scoutign report on scene girls. Do they play you straight up or do they throw out the gimmick defenses likediamond and 1?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Ayo I found my first scene girl and I need a little scoutign report on scene girls. Do they play you straight up or do they throw out the gimmick defenses like diamond and 1?
They play you straight up man to man, only zone if you call out their sets
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Ayo I found my first scene girl and I need a little scoutign report on scene girls. Do they play you straight up or do they throw out the gimmick defenses like diamond and 1?
laugh.gif
you know what, this thread wouldnt be nearly as good if it werent for all of the damn sports analogies.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

laugh.gif
you know what, this thread wouldnt be nearly as good if it werent for all of the damn sports analogies.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so true. I hit her off with the flex cut. Let's seehow this plays out.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so true. I hit her off with the flex cut. Let's see how this plays out.
son i think you should start running the princeton offense. a whole bunch of back cuts/screens/moving without the ball to confuse the defense& expose her weakspots.

On everything I love I was JUST about to mess with this chick and hit her with the "can I hit"
roll.gif
roll.gif

and look what i find

os8g9w.jpg

sick.gif

alien.gif
Every roster needs a center, but she a flop,word to Shawn Bradley.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so true. I hit her off with the flex cut. Let's see how this plays out.
son i think you should start running the princeton offense. a whole bunch of back cuts/screens/moving without the ball to confuse the defense & expose her weakspots.
That's hard to learn. It's gonna be rough on the first couple of chicks, but once you perfect it, it sure is beautiful. Word to JTIII

YOU ARE CUTE! HOW ARE YOU DOING AND HOW WAS YOUR NEW YEAR?

Date: Jan 3, 2009 6:26 PM

thats whats up.

when you put LOL I thought you would think it would be corny lol

Date: Jan 3, 2009 6:25 PM

I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE!

Date: Jan 3, 2009 6:24 PM

you didn't like it yo? lol
Date: Jan 3, 2009 6:22 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Jan 3, 2009 5:44 PM

Do you remember when you were a little kid and you wanted a toy really bad when you went to the store...but your mom wouldn't let you get it...no matterhow much you begged??

well that's how I feel about you...so can i borrow you?? i promise ill give you back
wink.gif

pimp.gif

woke up this afternoon to 9 messages! No **** either all giggles and "yes u can" this is my current play.
here is a quick play by play:

good you also recieve an A+ for my gullible test. I dont want a girl thats to easy.. thats NEVER any fun! ;]
im up for the challenge tho miss____?? i never got your name.

Date: Jan 3, 2009 6:48 PM

ha please im not that easy to convince. But good try i'll give you an A+ for effort =)

Date: Jan 3, 2009 6:45 PM

oh im sorry i didnt see a "no" anywhere so i felt that maybe i had won you over.

Date: Jan 3, 2009 6:42 PM

haha smooth really, hey i said i'd think about it that wasn't a yes just yet.

Date: Jan 3, 2009 6:28 PM

just for recreational purposes. of course
just enough for us to enjoy some laughs and smiles.
so lets discuss the term of this lease.

Date: Jan 3, 2009 6:18 PM

why would you want to borrow me???

Date: Jan 3, 2009 6:13 PM

what would i have to do to persuade you to give me those 3 special letters... Y-E-S?

Date: Jan 3, 2009 4:57 PM

I'll think about it =)

Date: Jan 3, 2009 4:06 PM

can i borrow you. ill give you back.
Promise

m_e2708b7899734d7ea5cf7389b59d0349.jpg

WELL REGGIE I MAKE MOST EVERYONE CALL ME ANGEL BUT MY NAME IS KENDRA HAHA AND I LIKE TO SMILE AND BLUSH SO I THINK I COULD ALLOW YOU TO DO THAT HAHA....SO MRWOUNDERFUL
smile.gif
WHAT DO YOU DO FOR FUN ETC...?

Date: Jan 3, 2009 5:52 PM

I'm just being honest love.
most people only get to call me Handsome B. Wonderful or HBW for short, but i'll let you call me by my Government name which is Reggie. whats yours?
my true intentions are to make you laugh, smile and blush all at the same time.

Date: 03 Jan 2009, 05:44 PM

HAHA I DO HAVE TO SAY THAT WAS MIGHTY SLICK HAHA YOU CAN BORROW ME ONLY IF YOU TELL ME YOUR NAME AND YOUR TRUE INTENTIONS WITH ME HEHE

(MOST PEOPLE DONT KNOW THIS BUT IM TRULY A DORK HAHA SO YOU WILL HAVE TO EXCUSE ME)

Date: Jan 3, 2009 5:38 PM

FIRST AND 10 at the their 20yd line. finna be in the redzone next play or 2.

l_1c49877aa49d4dd2802f7aca0904af1b.jpg

damn makes me want to create a myspace and try this out or facebook.... im just scared because of what i do

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Should have hit her with this

I wasnt serious that i wanted to borrow you...I was trying to get your attention ...I can only imagine how many messages a cute girl like yourself receives and i thought that i would send something that would make me stand out and make you laugh...well ill tell you a little bit about myself...i love basketball i play like 3 nights a week, i played soccer in high school, i like watching most sports especially football and basketball, i was my 4th grade monopoly champion, i ran cross country in high school, i like to hang out with my friends, i like to party on the weekends usually every friday and saturday night, i am a sophomore at unl and i plan on going into dentistry hopefully to be an orthodontist...so can you tell me a little bit about yourself?

I just used that, got it off page 14 I think.
29m416p.jpg

what r us doing, kid. shorten that up to like a sentence at most. Giving the defense the advantage. come on!
Hey it worked for the dude on page 14. There's some hope in that play. Get the defense lost after switching and running through all those screens.

Like I said brother, never doubt the Zen Master.

play worked, her response
Code:
"well well well ... first of all i guess yr partying right now since we're saturday...bdw thanks for the compliments...after reading ur message i thought what a nice writer u would be, u will succeed believe me. so as far as am concerned, am at the french school, and attending college next summer...am so into fashion life and political life too...umm what else yeah i dont like partying with people out of control. so where are u from?? are u really 20??cause u seem older.."
Code:
Question is, should I message her back and play the modest cool type or should I message her later when I get home or tomorrow morning like the badass partytype? I'm leaning towards getting back to her tomorrow morning.

Damn, I want to get in the game, but im scared i might make the wrong play
Yall acatually be meetin up with these broads?

Back
Top Bottom