Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Just read through all these pages I really need something to happen here haha at least some pics. That new place looks promising though

So I did a little bit of digging.  Doesn't really shed much light but its the best I could come up with while at work.

Using the googlemaps "what is here" function I got this address

I tried to pull land title records on this address and came up with the following

The thing that stuck out to me was the fact that the property hasnt changed hands in almost 100 years (1911).  Granted, sometimes these records are incomplete because some countys are better than others at updating their record.

I ran the name Michael D Johnson in Sparta, MI through Google Phonebook and came up with this
[table][tr][td]Michael D Johnson [/td][td](616) 887-9787 [/td][td]11805 Long Lake Dr,Sparta, MI 49345-8596[/td][/tr][/table]
The plot thickens...

So I did a little bit of digging.  Doesn't really shed much light but its the best I could come up with while at work.

Using the googlemaps "what is here" function I got this address

I tried to pull land title records on this address and came up with the following

The thing that stuck out to me was the fact that the property hasnt changed hands in almost 100 years (1911).  Granted, sometimes these records are incomplete because some countys are better than others at updating their record.

I ran the name Michael D Johnson in Sparta, MI through Google Phonebook and came up with this
[table][tr][td]Michael D Johnson [/td][td](616) 887-9787 [/td][td]11805 Long Lake Dr,Sparta, MI 49345-8596[/td][/tr][/table]
The plot thickens...

Ok so who going tonight
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

LOL I told yall it wasn't the right place when your looking for Yaoming your not gonna stop and investigate Nate Robinson lmao..... butanyway OMG!!!!!!! ive been on that dirt road ask Cragmatic i pm'd himabout being chased by a car there in the middle of the day it was someold 70's big long car and the guy in it was a big @#$ dude.... it wascrazy some white lincoln suv came speeding down that driveway going theopposite direction of us and its really narrow and they had to go offto the side to pass us then that old car came and was on our tail for awhile and when we got out of there some big @#$ rot (the dog) startedchasing the car and barking but it stopped when we got a little wayspassed it. I wasn't driving my friend was and we were out looking fornew lakes to fish out there and all that happened that was about 2years ago and NO i'm not making this up.

I'm gonna have to let Cragmatic do this one now that I know where it isand have already been there.... I can handle Haunted @#$# but i'm notmessing around with crazy @#$ people that are ALIVE!

AND NO MY STORY IS NOT DUCKTALES
And none of the rang a bell to you in regards to Crag's story before now? 
laugh.gif

It kinda did and I pmd Crag about it. ask him to post the pm if you want. At the time it happened I had no idea where I was I just hopped in my friends car and we went searching for new lakes to fish we were 
pimp.gif
 and I had no idea where we were at the time but he did and he's one of the 2 friends that came with me last night and when he seen this he told me thats where we were. I don't really care if you believe me or not
grin.gif
 all I know is i'm not going to that spot i'll check out those haunted places but i'm NOT going back there.  It's all on Crag now. I dont care if you roast me i'll admit it I am shook about going back there.

LOL I told yall it wasn't the right place when your looking for Yaoming your not gonna stop and investigate Nate Robinson lmao..... butanyway OMG!!!!!!! ive been on that dirt road ask Cragmatic i pm'd himabout being chased by a car there in the middle of the day it was someold 70's big long car and the guy in it was a big @#$ dude.... it wascrazy some white lincoln suv came speeding down that driveway going theopposite direction of us and its really narrow and they had to go offto the side to pass us then that old car came and was on our tail for awhile and when we got out of there some big @#$ rot (the dog) startedchasing the car and barking but it stopped when we got a little wayspassed it. I wasn't driving my friend was and we were out looking fornew lakes to fish out there and all that happened that was about 2years ago and NO i'm not making this up.

I'm gonna have to let Cragmatic do this one now that I know where it isand have already been there.... I can handle Haunted @#$# but i'm notmessing around with crazy @#$ people that are ALIVE!

laugh.gif

It kinda did and I pmd Crag about it. ask him to post the pm if you want. At the time it happened I had no idea where I was I just hopped in my friends car and we went searching for new lakes to fish we were 
pimp.gif
 and I had no idea where we were at the time but he did and he's one of the 2 friends that came with me last night and when he seen this he told me thats where we were. I don't really care if you believe me or not
grin.gif
 all I know is i'm not going to that spot i'll check out those haunted places but i'm NOT going back there.  It's all on Crag now. I dont care if you roast me i'll admit it I am shook about going back there.

So I was messing around with it a little more and came up with this.

The property at 11805 Long Lake Dr. is listed as being 1.53 acres.  That is not nearly enough space to hide a buncha dead bodies (nor is it enough space to encompass the black pool of death or any of the other landmarks seen on the map).

I searched for addresses near 11805 and came up with

this was the only other address that showed up on that side of Long Lake Dr. when I did a detailed address search.

80+ acres is definitely enough space to encompass that whole area.  This property also hasn't changed hands since 1911 and it appears to be owned by the family trust.

So I was messing around with it a little more and came up with this.

The property at 11805 Long Lake Dr. is listed as being 1.53 acres.  That is not nearly enough space to hide a buncha dead bodies (nor is it enough space to encompass the black pool of death or any of the other landmarks seen on the map).

I searched for addresses near 11805 and came up with

this was the only other address that showed up on that side of Long Lake Dr. when I did a detailed address search.

80+ acres is definitely enough space to encompass that whole area.  This property also hasn't changed hands since 1911 and it appears to be owned by the family trust.

laugh.gif

tales of the duck.
donesky.

laugh.gif

tales of the duck.
donesky.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This post is setting up for a new NT CIA squad or something close to it.
roll.gif
Son, pulling up his property and asset values? The hell...!!??
laugh.gif

On a side tip, remember to bring a video camera.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
alien.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This post is setting up for a new NT CIA squad or something close to it.
roll.gif
Son, pulling up his property and asset values? The hell...!!??
laugh.gif

On a side tip, remember to bring a video camera.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
alien.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

The plot thickens...

michael d johnson...

200px-Michael_Johnson_Sydney2000.jpg

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

The plot thickens...

michael d johnson...

200px-Michael_Johnson_Sydney2000.jpg

nerd.gif

80 acres? Yep, people are being mutilated and eaten. RIP OP and onlyjays. PLEASE keep a camera on you at all times.

80 acres? Yep, people are being mutilated and eaten. RIP OP and onlyjays. PLEASE keep a camera on you at all times.

Back
Top Bottom