CAPCOM Appreciation Thread Update PG1

the best music was the river stage on MvC2

I think the lyrics went like

Nobody to dry your eyes
Drive me crazy
But I won't let you go
Inside (excite?) me(idk)
laugh.gif

capcom is epic, best arcade games always came from them. i remember ripping marvel vs. capcom way too much at the bowling alley.

if im trying to get better at MvC2, which 3 characters are best to use for beginners?

Originally Posted by chino905

if im trying to get better at MvC2, which 3 characters are best to use for beginners?
Cable
laugh.gif
just because he's the easiest to use imo
The main thing is to get good at air combos with characters like Magneto, Sentinel and..........Doom
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by allalon1

LimitedRetroOg wrote:

allalon1 wrote:
LimitedRetroOg wrote:

allalon1 wrote:

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

They needa hurry up and put Alpha 3 and Third Strike into the PS Store. Heck, if they put in Street Fighter 1, I'd download that, too!

I just copped SF 3rd strike on ebay for xbox for my 360 for 23.00 and I've seen the PS 2 versions go for like $14/$15, and I haven't stopped playing it since I got it. Parrying system is nice, but I still haven't figured it out the timing for it yet

Parrying >>> focusing.
QFT, after seeing Daigo use the parry system to shut down all of Chun-Li's super lightning legs with no life and take the match. Focusing can't even be done in the air which sucks big time

Maybe they should implement both into Street Figher V.

after seeing this vid, they can keep focus attack, parrying system is a better option for my street fighter gaming

eek.gif
x
sick.gif
x
pimp.gif

When I first got the game when I was a kid, Storm was the first character I unlocked and I remember she was pretty easy to use. 9 years laterI'm still pulling off crazy air combos
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

I grew up playing the Mega Man X series. Played through the whole X series. Wish they made them past 8. Great series!

Hadoken on Mega Man X and dragon punch on X2 are mos def appreciated.
lol no lie, I grew up around Megaman. I remember my older cousin playing megaman 4, and I was still too young to play, but I was in charge of writing the codes with numbers that pop up after you beat the boss. And I remember one time I must of copied the codes wrong and my cousin had to start all over again. He was
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
, and I was just sitting there like
frown.gif
frown.gif

I had to bust out the

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...rrent=250px-Mega_Man_Anniversary_Collecti.jpg

Capcom is flat-out the best publishing/developing company ever; memorable classic themes musics and games FTW

Street fighter Alpha 3, Mega Man X4, Devil May Cry 4, Resident Evil 5...the list goes on

Learn the MSP team.

or Strider/Doom/Captain Commando

Tron is also a good assist character

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Learn the MSP team.

or Strider/Doom/Captain Commando

Tron is also a good assist character
Excuse my slowness, but what is MSP Team?

And since everyone is posting their favorite Capcom song/intro, here is my personal favorite..

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

My 1st Capcom game as well as my favorite intro song
pimp.gif

With lyrics extended edition
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that was weird..

On another note, nice avy and sig
pimp.gif
pimp.gif