CAPCOM Appreciation Thread Update PG1

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Nintendo > Treasure > Konami > Capcom > Squaresoft/ Square Enix > Namco > all
In all honesty, it really doesn't matter after this.

BTW, your list sucks

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Nintendo > Treasure > Konami > Capcom > Squaresoft/ Square Enix > Namco > all
In all honesty, it really doesn't matter after this.

BTW, your list sucks

Nintendo makes the best videogames on the planet but you can stomach only so much cuteness. And don't front like Nintendo didn't fall off for a slightsecond when Rare departed.

BTW, your list sucks

laugh.gif

Why because EA($) and Activision aren't on there? Outside of 2K9 and Call Of Duty and a few others, I don't really mess with American made games.

Treasure hasn't made a new game since the 90's but their best work is better than 90% of everything coming out now.

Konami is just awesome, no need for explanation there.

Capcom really $$%$** up my favorite series (RE) but their other properties are real strong. They do way too many sequels tho'.

Square is beyond legendary, I just wish we could get a 2-D Final Fantasy again.

theres really no point of argung if we are going to crown a developer
nintendo>*

and btw any1 remember that game lost planet, I believe it was a capcom game, it sucked

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

theres really no point of argung if we are going to crown a developer
nintendo>*

and btw any1 remember that game lost planet, I believe it was a capcom game, it sucked

I realize Nintendo's greatness everytime I go back and play an old #%@ game and it's still fun.

And yeah Capcom has had a couple failures, but for every Dino Crisis we have a Devil May Cry or Okami.

BTW, your list sucks

laugh.gif

Why because EA($) and Activision aren't on there? Outside of 2K9 and Call Of Duty and a few others, I don't really mess with American made games.

Treasure hasn't made a new game since the 90's but their best work is better than 90% of everything coming out now.

Konami is just awesome, no need for explanation there.

Capcom really $$%$** up my favorite series (RE) but their other properties are real strong. They do way too many sequels tho'.

Square is beyond legendary, I just wish we could get a 2-D Final Fantasy again.
Ehhh, I'm not a huge fan of EA or Activision but I would put them up there.

EA- Medal of Honor, Need for Speed, The Sims, Burnout, Battlefield, Command & Conquer, Rock Band, NBA Live, Madden.

Activision- Call of Duty, Spyro, Tony Hawk, Crash Bandicoot, Guitar Hero, & Spiderman

I was mainly pointing out that you forgot Blizzard, Sega, Sony, Valve, Epic, & Rock Star.

Treasure-made Ikaruga. What have you done for me lately word to Eddie Murphy's Raw

Konami is awesome.

Capcom - RE5 is meant as an action/adventure instead of the traditional horror/survival that the other RE games are known for. They took a more cinematicapproach and I know it turned off alot of hardcore fans.

Square - I %)^*$ with Final Fantasy I, II, & III on GBA
pimp.gif

And I don't care how cute the game looks, gameplay-wise, Nintendo delivers. I love Mario 64 and I heard Mario Sunshine wasn't that good. But damn ifMario Galaxy didn't make the haters believe again. I wouldn't necessarily call Nintendo games cute, its moreso their newer iP. Metriod & Zeldafranchises most definitely aren't cute. And if they even make a proper DK sequel
mad.gif
mad.gif
, best believe than mug won't be either. And thats noteven mentioning stuff games like Star Fox or F-Zero which aren't/weren't/never will be "cute".

Like I said its mostly their newer stuff, Gamecube - present. Thats stuff like Nintendogs, Pikmin, party games (ie. Mario Tennis/Mario Kart) etc... Its to getthe casual gamers to get involved, you know that as well as I do man.

x4 > your life that game is legendary great story great gameplay everything and black zero andthe ultimate armor = piff out of the x series its like this X4 X X2 (probably the hardest) X5 X6 the original megaman series had some crazy music for itsstages producers sample a lot from those games.

Ehhh, I'm not a huge fan of EA or Activision but I would put them up there.

EA- Medal of Honor, Need for Speed, The Sims, Burnout, Battlefield, Command & Conquer, Rock Band, NBA Live,Madden. %%%% EA!

Activision- Call of Duty, Spyro, Tony Hawk, Crash Bandicoot, Guitar Hero, & Spiderman

I was mainly pointing out that you forgot Blizzard, Sega, Sony, Valve, Epic, & Rock Star.

Treasure-made Ikaruga. What have you done for me lately word to Eddie Murphy's Raw

Konami is awesome.

Capcom - RE5 is meant as an action/adventure instead of the traditional horror/survival that the other RE games areknown for. They took a more cinematic approach and I know it turned off alot of hardcore fans. They need to start from where RE2 ended because this isgetting ridiculous now.

Square - I %)^*$ with Final Fantasy I, II, & III on GBA

And I don't care how cute the game looks, gameplay-wise, Nintendo delivers. I love Mario 64 and I heard Mario Sunshine wasn't that good. But damn if Mario Galaxy didn't make the haters believe again. I wouldn't necessarily call Nintendo games cute, its moreso their newer iP. Metriod & Zelda franchises most definitely aren't cute. And if they even make a proper DK sequel imageimage, best believe than mug won't be either. And thats not even mentioning stuff games like Star Fox or F-Zero which aren't/weren't/never will be "cute".

I'll give you Metroid but Star Fox was cute as hell. All those stuffed animals on your team?

Like I said its mostly their newer stuff, Gamecube - present. Thats stuff like Nintendogs, Pikmin, party games (ie. Mario Tennis/Mario Kart) etc... Its to getthe casual gamers to get involved, you know that as well as I do man.

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

My 1st Capcom game as well as my favorite intro song
pimp.gif

With lyrics extended edition
laugh.gif
Speaking of lyrics....

Not strictly capcom but Megaman will make an appearance.

Street Fighter 2 was my first games on SNES and I loved t

Resident Evil 2 was the scariest game I have ever played

Can't wait till July 20

too many games ...
pimp.gif

in no particular order i'll start with 3

viewtiful joe
mega man 1
street fighter II turbo

Originally Posted by HappYGeL

Megaman I, III, III
MARVEL vs Capcom
Street Fighter II

still reppin team marvel!
lol
laugh.gif
no doubt man. No beef, No beef. Team Marvel dudes aremore than welcomed to post here.
pimp.gif

And yea i didn't appreciate the OG Megaman Games (1-
glasses.gif
until i copped the Megaman Anniversary Collection.

Wasn't that Rival Schools fightin game
Capcom too?? I used to OD on dudes
In the arcade wit the Principal & homey
Wit the sword
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

^^^Ahhh power stone they should make a 3rd
I don't know why they discontinued it. It was a fairly popular game. Hopefully it'll hit PSN soon.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Wasn't that Rival Schools fightin game
Capcom too?? I used to OD on dudes
In the arcade wit the Principal & homey
Wit the sword
pimp.gif

Yupp Rival Schools were apart of capcom too

Back
Top Bottom