capitol sneaker team

Quote:
wow kid you really wana catch one dont you. quit tryin to act like your such a head when you haven't been on the the forum for even a year yet. and you should quit waiting for Donna everyday that she works, i know your secrets.

:lol:
laugh.gif

So your sneakerhead "career" starts once you join NikeTalk? :smh:
nono.gif
I don't wait for Donna at all. Reword your sentence I'm having trouble understanding that. And yes, I want to catch one.

^^Reward* isnt that how u spell it???

WHATS GOOD WITH THE NEW STORE NEW5EN5E?!!
I AM FROM SEATTLE

oh man, this child wants to really go at it again. just remember you said "i can catch one". you can talk real hard on here but thats why i heard you were actin like a pu**y at sole collector vegas scared me and other people were gonna jump you.. just remember who your dealin with here kid. i dont mess around
sell me your AF1 lows in sz 13!!!

^ oooh burn....

ANYWAYS!!! has anyone seen other peeps from the street team??? ive only seen 206head, and some other dude, looked familar.....whens are shirts comin in?? any update, last time i checked Tad sed dude was still makin them....hopefully they come out nice....
I AM FROM SEATTLE

i think i saw some of the streetteam people at the military release at sc..wasn't totally sure because i was half awake. i havn't gotten any update on the shirts. i thought tad was suppose to contact us today about the shirts?

hm, hopefully we'll get an update...but yea i dont care who i see at release dates all i noe is that im really tired lol...like right now, have no clue what im doin on NT when i got school 2morrow....
I AM FROM SEATTLE

some kids at the jordan release dates are not even into the shoes just the hype. shizzle

Quote:
oh man, this child wants to really go at it again. just remember you said "i can catch one". you can talk real hard on here but thats why i heard you were actin like a pu**y at sole collector vegas scared me and other people were gonna jump you.. just remember who your dealin with here kid. i dont mess around

You make me laugh. If you're willing to go to jail over what a "child" says to you over the internet, you are a pathetic excuse for a human being. As for the Vegas part, I never mentioned your name. Nick just said "Don't worry, Blake isn't here" in a jokeful manner.

Anyways, anybody get an update on the street team at all?

Anyways, anybody get an update on the street team at all?

^nope...ive been askin dudes that like everyday lol
I AM FROM SEATTLE

mark told me that t-shirts are gonna be out soon, i got a pic of the design but cant show it. all you sneaker teamers are gonna pass out a lot flyers.

^cmon man!! were on NT! were supposed to get the info and pics before they come out! can u atleast give us hints on what it looks like??
I AM FROM SEATTLE

Quote:
You're riding Blake's nuts. YOU are gonna fight ME because of what I say to HIM.

No one is fighting anyone pimpin'....i move to cali and things fall apart. ...the sneaker community in seattle is already f'd up, the last thing people need is cats beefing with one another. Blake don't snuff the kid no matter what he says to you... :lol:
laugh.gif
. Keith, you should take alittle advice from Blake, cause he was down with Capitol before all the hype and nonsense and knows how they do business............ even though he wants to snuff you... :lol:
laugh.gif

Yo NorCal is having a stripclub summit, yall might wanna try it out. ******* always make things better....

What up Trunks206...

I miss seattle

aye seattle206. you even like the shirt? man, when mark showed me the shirt, it was ok... but man, they gotta pass out HELLA flyer's.... free business man. capital is hella smart, lol
m Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

the sneaker community in seattle is already f'd up

^^^couldnt agree wit u more pimpin!!
I AM FROM SEATTLE

Quote:
You're riding Blake's nuts. YOU are gonna fight ME because of what I say to HIM.

im not fighting you because of what blake is saying. Its because i just dont like you, and you ride your mom's nuts
m Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #2​

Back
Top Bottom