Carbon Fiber Flightposite 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came accross a pair finally but the seller is trying to get 1200 for them. Though they are deadstock, how much is too much to pay for these? I have beenlooking for a pair for over a year and finally someone came through but I think that 1200 is way pushing it for any flightposites if you ask me. Either way Iwould like some expert opinions on this before I haggle with the dude. Thanks in advance Niketalk!

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Just came accross a pair finally but the seller is trying to get 1200 for them. Though they are deadstock, how much is too much to pay for these? I have been looking for a pair for over a year and finally someone came through but I think that 1200 is way pushing it for any flightposites if you ask me. Either way I would like some expert opinions on this before I haggle with the dude. Thanks in advance Niketalk!
they sell for 1000+ from what ive seen.
carbon fibers were limited and online only i believe.

they nice and i believe they were a nt only release(thats were i got mine) but 1200 thats pushing it

It's basically supply and demand, you dont see them for sale that much and not in DS condition. $1200 for any shoe is to much imo. Just offer him areasonable amount, the worst he can say is no, then you make a deal from there.

yea you gonna have to try to make a deal cuz your not going to find a pair for cheap. i almost drop a stack on a ds sz 13 but then i thought wat the wife wasgoing to do when she found out so had to pass. its all how bad that you want them

i've never seen these
nerd.gif

i have to disagree with the $1200 price tag, even though this is my most sought after pair of posites.

$450-600 might be a good range depending on how much u really want them. although i believe with all the recent craze, it's only a matter of time beforethey are released again,
nerd.gif

the skyposites got the carbon treatment pretty well. if i had to buy those to get the FP1's in CF....i'll double up tomorrow
laugh.gif

also, there's a 13(broken zipper and nds condition) on ebay right now that's been there for some time now.
nerd.gif

ankles:

Thanks fellows for your input thus far. I have haggled and the lowest he would go is 980. I told him good luck with that. They really are an amazing shoe butthat price is just stupid. I could sell some kicks to get em but is it really worth it? I don' know. I know that they are rare to come by especially deadstock but places like lacelocked has the tb white/blue/black dead stock for 475 and they were far more limited in production than the carbon fibers. I jusdon't know man!

Yeah, the $1200 tag is pretty high... $500ish sounds more reasonable. Having said that, if I won the lotto, I might cave...
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

I guess it depends on how bad you want em and what size you want them in. $1200 is pretty steep though.

As much as I love that Flightposite,$1200 is on some no vaseline $#!*!
Suppose you get them and then Nike decides to drop them again for the original price....

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

As much as I love that Flightposite,$1200 is on some no vaseline $#!*!
Suppose you get them and then Nike decides to drop them again for the original price....
I know...thats exactly what i am afraid of and they are from Japan so maybe they have the inside scoop and are dumping these off just before weget the news. A man paid 1600 beans for those motorsport 6's a month ago and like a week later we got the news that they were dropping to the generalpublic. I know that he was pissed and I doubt the seller was going to give him back his money. I believe the seller knew what was up too!

Great shoe but 1200? I put a half bathroom in my house for less, ha ha. That is a bit much for a shoe but it's your money so your call

Do u plan on wearing them?? I bought a (99) OG ds gold fp1's about 2 years a go and the soles came completly off..lol....i had to gorilla glue backtogether....I have still only worn em 3 or 4 times to this day casually....but I definatly wouldn't ball in em!!!

way too much for them. i woudn't be suprised if these retroed. they were a niketown/ ndc exclusive. i got mine from ndc. too bad i sold them a year afterthey came out.

Wow 1200 for a pair of shoe.. I would do it. but thats just me. If you have the cash to spend and you want it that much
smile.gif

Waaaaay too much money for a pair of kicks man. Seriously, there are more important things in life to invest in.

Man you could buy a well tricked out home gym for that amount of money but that's JMO...

If that is your priority that is your priority. I'm envious you have even a $k to throw at a single pair of kicks though LOL (tall paper, deep pockets)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom