Carbon Fiber Flightposite 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Shoe Pheene

if you think those are hot can you imagine if they put that carbon fiber material on a pair of foamposite 1's those would be so sick. Can some one do the photo shop for those?

Check out the Official Team Posite Thread.

CF Foams would be so
pimp.gif

got issued these in college.I beat them up to the point to where the mesh vent frayed and I ended up cutting out the mesh vent.I still have them in my pile and didnt realize what they were until my little brother tried jacking them from me a couple years ago

someone bought those ds carbons sz 10.5 for $1100. good luck finding these for a good price. sold my last pairs for $900+ years ago

1100 damn. is this sneaker a discontinued style? I would hope so that's a lot of dough with the way nike re-releasing sneakers.

^No shoe is really discontinued if you think about it. Look at KG he's not signed with Nike but they still retroed the Garnett 3s. Will Nike retro these, maybe but it will be a while before they do imo. Didn't they make carbon fiber skyposites?

And I dont think they ended up selling for $1100, he put them back up for a private auction.

yeh i agree with Baby J, no shoe is ever discontinued. he put up a private auction but then sold them for that buy it now price. anyways i really hope they do retro this shoe cause i would love to rock the shiet out of these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom