Carbon Fiber Flightposite 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
with those, i've always said there was no real set market value for them. it's just how badly the next man wants them.

i paid ~650 for my DS pair almost 2 years ago. i bid 1100 in the auction though
laugh.gif
i was ODing and willing to go the distance, i was not going to let theopportunity of owning them DS in my size pass me up again.

if you want them that bad...go for it.

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Wasnt retail like 395 or somethin crazy? I wouldnt sell them less than 1k

retail was the normal retail price for flightposites. no mark-up.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

with those, i've always said there was no real set market value for them. it's just how badly the next man wants them.

i paid ~650 for my DS pair almost 2 years ago. i bid 1100 in the auction though
laugh.gif
i was ODing and willing to go the distance, i was not going to let the opportunity of owning them DS in my size pass me up again.

if you want them that bad...go for it.
laugh.gif
well damn....not going to lie, i say $600 is my limit onthem but if i have to fight a bunch of others for my ds size, who knows how far i'll go. i'm praying for a retro real soon so i don't ever have tothink about something like that.
Originally Posted by jd3772000

Wasnt retail like 395 or somethin crazy? I wouldnt sell them less than 1k
you're severely off dude, retail was the normal price as every other FP1.

I think I would honestly pay about 400-500 if there was a complete DS pair of Pump Furys (original) in my size, but other than that 200 is my limit for shoes

#1 - like its already been said Nike could retro them and totally kill the value

#2 - I'd be scared to wear them due to the sole peeling away

we should all just speak up and show interest to Nike for a retro and then we'd all be happy to cop for $160

I like Flightposites, but never really liked these

I'd rather get some colored ones

No, these don't go anywhere near 1200. The market value for these is probably around 550 to maybe 600 MAX.

And as much I like this shoe, I've always thought they were overrated. I'd much rather have the HOH Jason Kidds instead.

carbon fibers were the best colorway that dropped. TB colorways next, then the obsidian with the white outsoles.

yeah 1200 is OD (understandable, but still OD) it is a rare shoe i just wouldn't pay that much for them even if i was delusional and trippin on ACID all that the same time

they hot but 1200 is way to much, but it aint tricking if you got it, if i had that kind of money to spend on kicks i will go all out and get them if i really wanted them... but from a baller on a budget point of view i will try and wait it out or see if you can get a better deal

Wow.

It's interesting how the "bell curve" shifts in shoes every few years.

And I got the nerve to still be b'tching about paying Flight Club $350 after NYC taxes for these (in store) in late 2006.

[Puffy circa 90s] "Ant aaah. Ant aaah."

3 months after the released I could have got them at NT in Boston. I opted for the white/navy FP 1s.

i'd say $350 would be tops for these.

btw, they were under $170 and sat for months. some may have even hit outlets. i remember people at the time saying this was the ugliest posite ever released and to be honest, in person they were pretty horrible.

I would like to see them in person. Speaking of expensive kicks, I did find a Japanese site that has original Furys for $950, haha. I think I'll pass for now, want to buy a new washer/dryer

They are definately an aquired taste. I've worn mine alot recently, and I got alot of different responses. Everywhere between "burn them joints!!!" to "Dude where the @&$! you find those?!?". I love how they look personally, just wish I could afford a second pair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom