CATCHIEST SONGS EVER!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Someone find that one song with like an indian sounding dude. Its titled "don't trust the boys" or something like that but im not sure.

It has this like little bell beat to it. dinga dinga dinga, dinga naaa.... something like that I know someone knows it.

Havent heard it like in 5 or 4 years.

Originally Posted by The Kicktionare

Someone find that one song with like an indian sounding dude. Its titled "don't trust the boys" or something like that but im not sure.

It has this like little bell beat to it. dinga dinga dinga, dinga naaa.... something like that I know someone knows it.

Jay-z - Beware of the BOys
roll.gif
i love that track
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Originally Posted by The Kicktionare

Jay-z - Beware of the BOys
roll.gif
i love that track
roll.gif
pimp.gif

YES!!!!!! I knew someone rapped to it but could not think who. I had a feeling it was Jay. *Proceeds to Shareaza*
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

�old crow medicine show - wagon wheel
its probably not for most of the people on here, but i like it.

Even if you don't like this genre, the guitar intro has to be one of the catchiest tunes everrrrrrrrrrrr

The Smiths - This Charming Man

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Yes sir! let me know if yall want more...lol

i obviously need to get up on j dilla...keep hearin of him but honestly the most ive heard from him is that busta tape
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom