CATCHIEST SONGS EVER!

Kelis's Milkshake
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Bartender and its not even close.

did someone call for bartender? hopefully youre talking about this one, cuz this one is
pimp.gif

rehab - bartender (sittin at a bar)

and this one always gets stuck in my head for a couple of days after i hear it...
rufus wainwright - instant pleasure (dont pay attention to the video, i dont even know what the heck its about...its the only good video that i could find withthe song though)

lol i thought it was funny that someone said gay club bangers and purple face went to the personal stash lol

Maza4ever14, Niketalker23, and Purple Face got it right.

LoveFool, 1,2,3,4, and What Is Love are undeniable songs.� That J Dilla - Won't Do got me hooked after like 10 secs.

Here's some more.� The 90s were full of catchy pop songs.� This is why my taste in music is so random.

Blues Traveler - Hook

Aerosmith - Crazy

Here is the killer:

laugh.gif
^^ como se llama la cancion que va.. very good, very good, very goooood, very very very very gooooood...

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

laugh.gif
^^ como se llama la cancion que va.. very good, very good, very goooood, very very very very gooooood...

roll.gif
no manches guey i forgot all about that song its called "LAMULAS DE MORENO"

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

ayo, I dont even recall ever hearing that but i aready new the words... I probably heard it way back when i was little and it just stuck with me, thatscrazy.

Back
Top Bottom