Caught Cheating on a exam .. help me out UPDATE pg 14

Best of luck OP, but to me it looks like you going to get in some serious trouble.

Best of luck OP, but to me it looks like you going to get in some serious trouble.

in my school u only got expelled if its your second time. First time is a warning or academic probation. 

in my school u only got expelled if its your second time. First time is a warning or academic probation. 

What school? 
I bet you get an F for the class. Doubt you get expelled. Good luck update us monday.

What school? 
I bet you get an F for the class. Doubt you get expelled. Good luck update us monday.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

this is a slap on the face to people who dont cheat

Precisely. We work hard towards getting good grades, just for some chumps to do better by cheating.
tired.gif
I actually hope that you get expelled OP.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

this is a slap on the face to people who dont cheat

Precisely. We work hard towards getting good grades, just for some chumps to do better by cheating.
tired.gif
I actually hope that you get expelled OP.

Yea OP you made a mistake, but wow at some of yall wishing death on the man. like many said there are consequences to breaking rules but then again nobody follows rules anymore... hence you cheating, pastors playing with boys holes, presidents giving false info to its ppls for years, etc... with that said its all on the teacher.. and since he didn't call you out or make you leave I'm GUESSING the worst he will do is F/0. But hey I grad from a HBCU '09 so what do I know.. Lesson learned though bruh..
Be smart boss..

Yea OP you made a mistake, but wow at some of yall wishing death on the man. like many said there are consequences to breaking rules but then again nobody follows rules anymore... hence you cheating, pastors playing with boys holes, presidents giving false info to its ppls for years, etc... with that said its all on the teacher.. and since he didn't call you out or make you leave I'm GUESSING the worst he will do is F/0. But hey I grad from a HBCU '09 so what do I know.. Lesson learned though bruh..
Be smart boss..

Back
Top Bottom