Caught Cheating on a exam .. help me out UPDATE pg 14

You straight man...your professor is probably gonna make you do extra work or take the test over. Just don't get caught again.

You straight man...your professor is probably gonna make you do extra work or take the test over. Just don't get caught again.

Originally Posted by LB510

What school? 
I bet you get an F for the class. Doubt you get expelled. Good luck update us monday.

Yea, likely you'll flunk the class. Don't see much more.

Originally Posted by LB510

What school? 
I bet you get an F for the class. Doubt you get expelled. Good luck update us monday.

Yea, likely you'll flunk the class. Don't see much more.

nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Teacher aint show up for the meeting because he out celebrating Osama death...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Teacher aint show up for the meeting because he out celebrating Osama death...[/color]

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

lol, yes i went to a top 20 university and people cheated all the time when they caught they usually got a 0 on the assignment or even worse an F in the course

& wow at "this is a slap in the face to people who dont cheat"

might be a little flawed in logic but did you buy every mp3 on your computer? probably not. is that piracy? yes. is it a slap in the face of the artist who worked so hard to put it out? yes. Is it a way of getting the results without actually putting in the work? yes.

some of y'all kill me with you snob attitudes when you yourselves are no better.

i'm praying for you OP, i know it's the end of the semester.. stress must be high.
you are going to compare stealing a loaf of bread to stealing a diploma? 

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

lol, yes i went to a top 20 university and people cheated all the time when they caught they usually got a 0 on the assignment or even worse an F in the course

& wow at "this is a slap in the face to people who dont cheat"

might be a little flawed in logic but did you buy every mp3 on your computer? probably not. is that piracy? yes. is it a slap in the face of the artist who worked so hard to put it out? yes. Is it a way of getting the results without actually putting in the work? yes.

some of y'all kill me with you snob attitudes when you yourselves are no better.

i'm praying for you OP, i know it's the end of the semester.. stress must be high.
you are going to compare stealing a loaf of bread to stealing a diploma? 

I thought stealing was stealing.
Also, it is debateable whether he is stealing a diploma, since he does pay for his education.
He is obtaining from that education what he wants.

I thought stealing was stealing.
Also, it is debateable whether he is stealing a diploma, since he does pay for his education.
He is obtaining from that education what he wants.

Back
Top Bottom