Caught Cheating on a exam .. help me out UPDATE pg 14

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by natelav129

trust me OP, you won't be kicked out of school for this......it's NT, u know dudes are just tryin to bag and have u nervous

worst thing that could happen is a 0 for the class and a mark on ur record....you won't die
Have you ever been in college? TONS of kids get kicked out for cheating.
If the kid has a clean record than that will be taken into consideration my good man, plus the dude caught him halfway through and took his sheet, aint like he aced a final and didnt get caught till the grades were posted.....give my man a break

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by natelav129

trust me OP, you won't be kicked out of school for this......it's NT, u know dudes are just tryin to bag and have u nervous

worst thing that could happen is a 0 for the class and a mark on ur record....you won't die
Have you ever been in college? TONS of kids get kicked out for cheating.
If the kid has a clean record than that will be taken into consideration my good man, plus the dude caught him halfway through and took his sheet, aint like he aced a final and didnt get caught till the grades were posted.....give my man a break

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

this is a slap on the face to people who dont cheat

Precisely. We work hard towards getting good grades, just for some chumps to do better by cheating.
tired.gif
I actually hope that you get expelled OP.
Lol at people being butt-hurt over cheating.  Dog-eat-dog world especially with curves.  You are basically competing against every other student not the test.  You do better then every student you succeed.

OP i feel for you.  waiting on the update.  It will depend on the teacher really.  hopefully he is a cool dude and will just give you a 0 on the test and tell you "you are only hurting yourself".  Ive had teachers catch me talking to my friends during tests but they just come over and do the old "no talking during tests" but no hard evidence was ever taken from me.

GL OP

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

this is a slap on the face to people who dont cheat

Precisely. We work hard towards getting good grades, just for some chumps to do better by cheating.
tired.gif
I actually hope that you get expelled OP.
Lol at people being butt-hurt over cheating.  Dog-eat-dog world especially with curves.  You are basically competing against every other student not the test.  You do better then every student you succeed.

OP i feel for you.  waiting on the update.  It will depend on the teacher really.  hopefully he is a cool dude and will just give you a 0 on the test and tell you "you are only hurting yourself".  Ive had teachers catch me talking to my friends during tests but they just come over and do the old "no talking during tests" but no hard evidence was ever taken from me.

GL OP

They say good things happen to those who wait, so OP gonna be about a hour late.

But foreal let us know OP.

They say good things happen to those who wait, so OP gonna be about a hour late.

But foreal let us know OP.

Originally Posted by geezythagreat

You will just get an 0 for the test, dont stress out.
how so?  a lot of professors will make an example of you, others will just scare you so you learn your lesson, it could go either way

how so?  a lot of professors will make an example of you, others will just scare you so you learn your lesson, it could go either way

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Are you a professor? Have you seen this happen on a number of occassions?  Where do you get this from?  

Are you a professor? Have you seen this happen on a number of occassions?  Where do you get this from?  

lol, yes i went to a top 20 university and people cheated all the time when they caught they usually got a 0 on the assignment or even worse an F in the course

& wow at "this is a slap in the face to people who dont cheat"

might be a little flawed in logic but did you buy every mp3 on your computer? probably not. is that piracy? yes. is it a slap in the face of the artist who worked so hard to put it out? yes. Is it a way of getting the results without actually putting in the work? yes.

some of y'all kill me with you snob attitudes when you yourselves are no better.

i'm praying for you OP, i know it's the end of the semester.. stress must be high.

lol, yes i went to a top 20 university and people cheated all the time when they caught they usually got a 0 on the assignment or even worse an F in the course

& wow at "this is a slap in the face to people who dont cheat"

might be a little flawed in logic but did you buy every mp3 on your computer? probably not. is that piracy? yes. is it a slap in the face of the artist who worked so hard to put it out? yes. Is it a way of getting the results without actually putting in the work? yes.

some of y'all kill me with you snob attitudes when you yourselves are no better.

i'm praying for you OP, i know it's the end of the semester.. stress must be high.

Originally Posted by IamMD

I work for a school big dog, any other questions?  I know about 100 professors and this happens daily 

I work for a school big dog, any other questions?  I know about 100 professors and this happens daily 

Don't get what the attitude was for..i genuinely wanted to know.  If you're doing research, do you not check the source?

Don't get what the attitude was for..i genuinely wanted to know.  If you're doing research, do you not check the source?

wow, what school do you go to? u got off super easy during the exam...
you cheated so you deserve whatever comes to you...sorry 
ohwell.gif

wow, what school do you go to? u got off super easy during the exam...
you cheated so you deserve whatever comes to you...sorry 
ohwell.gif

my bad came off different to me but yeah
it depends on the professor, generally the younger ones are more lenient and will prob just fail you and tell you "pay this forward" but the older ones generally aren't as easy to deal with and will be more likely to hit you with the XF which means you should just pack your bags.

Personally I wouldn't even take it as far as a 0 on the exam for a first time offender or an XF

-I would let you take a new exam and best grade you could get is a 70%

-I'd also make you do some community service around the school 

-finally I'd make you complete the class and take what grade you receive, no withdrawls 

my bad came off different to me but yeah
it depends on the professor, generally the younger ones are more lenient and will prob just fail you and tell you "pay this forward" but the older ones generally aren't as easy to deal with and will be more likely to hit you with the XF which means you should just pack your bags.

Personally I wouldn't even take it as far as a 0 on the exam for a first time offender or an XF

-I would let you take a new exam and best grade you could get is a 70%

-I'd also make you do some community service around the school 

-finally I'd make you complete the class and take what grade you receive, no withdrawls 

Back
Top Bottom