Caught Cheating on a exam .. help me out UPDATE pg 14

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Shouldve thrown the cheat sheet into the sea. 
barack-obama2_1.jpeg
I don't see it BROS.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Ubin ladin under iraq? (i tried)

Depends on how stringent the policies are at your school. I've seen friends get a simple slap on the hands, as well as expulsion from something like this.

Go see the prof and attempt to make it right. Be a man about it and don't make up some wack excuses.

Depends on how stringent the policies are at your school. I've seen friends get a simple slap on the hands, as well as expulsion from something like this.

Go see the prof and attempt to make it right. Be a man about it and don't make up some wack excuses.

Whenever a student asks a question you should know from elementary to hide whatever your doing.

Well whats done is done, so just beg for mercy.

Dont play stupid be straight up and admit your wrong.

Whenever a student asks a question you should know from elementary to hide whatever your doing.

Well whats done is done, so just beg for mercy.

Dont play stupid be straight up and admit your wrong.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

this is a slap on the face to people who dont cheat

Precisely. We work hard towards getting good grades, just for some chumps to do better by cheating.
tired.gif
I actually hope that you get expelled OP.
Lol at people being butt-hurt over cheating.  Dog-eat-dog world especially with curves.  You are basically competing against every other student not the test.  You do better then every student you succeed.

OP i feel for you.  waiting on the update.  It will depend on the teacher really.  hopefully he is a cool dude and will just give you a 0 on the test and tell you "you are only hurting yourself".  Ive had teachers catch me talking to my friends during tests but they just come over and do the old "no talking during tests" but no hard evidence was ever taken from me.

GL OP
At this point in  college for me, due to the risks and what I have to lose I won't cheat unless I know 100% for sure there is no way in hell I'll get caught, it's just not worth it to me. I rather spend a few hours at home studying then spend an hour and a half in class on exam day sweating balls trying to be sneaky and not get caught.   All that being said, I'm not one of those high horse dudes either though, people cheat and cheaters come in all races, ages, shapes, and sizes and at the end of the day were all fighting for a grade in a class that were most likely not going to apply anything of what we learned to whatever we do out in the real world when were done. I've taken exams where people have had cheat sheets sitting next to me, I'm not even mad at them, if their willing to risk getting a F in the class or kicked out of college then they deserve to reap the reward as well if they don't get caught.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

this is a slap on the face to people who dont cheat

Precisely. We work hard towards getting good grades, just for some chumps to do better by cheating.
tired.gif
I actually hope that you get expelled OP.
Lol at people being butt-hurt over cheating.  Dog-eat-dog world especially with curves.  You are basically competing against every other student not the test.  You do better then every student you succeed.

OP i feel for you.  waiting on the update.  It will depend on the teacher really.  hopefully he is a cool dude and will just give you a 0 on the test and tell you "you are only hurting yourself".  Ive had teachers catch me talking to my friends during tests but they just come over and do the old "no talking during tests" but no hard evidence was ever taken from me.

GL OP
At this point in  college for me, due to the risks and what I have to lose I won't cheat unless I know 100% for sure there is no way in hell I'll get caught, it's just not worth it to me. I rather spend a few hours at home studying then spend an hour and a half in class on exam day sweating balls trying to be sneaky and not get caught.   All that being said, I'm not one of those high horse dudes either though, people cheat and cheaters come in all races, ages, shapes, and sizes and at the end of the day were all fighting for a grade in a class that were most likely not going to apply anything of what we learned to whatever we do out in the real world when were done. I've taken exams where people have had cheat sheets sitting next to me, I'm not even mad at them, if their willing to risk getting a F in the class or kicked out of college then they deserve to reap the reward as well if they don't get caught.

Back
Top Bottom