Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by scshift

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
Bruuuuuh....they can do this?
eek.gif

School would have gotten blown the %+!+ up if that was me.

how does it automatically just go to the dean, most schools have a student judicial system in which you can present your case first. hopefully its just the dean of the college and not the university.

how does it automatically just go to the dean, most schools have a student judicial system in which you can present your case first. hopefully its just the dean of the college and not the university.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

say he tried to rape you during office hours

Real $%*@ man.Damn teacher acting like people don't f up & make mistakes. Hold your head op.
A mistake? He's not sorry that he cheated, he's sorry that he got caught. He would have carried on doing it..
laugh.gif

Real $%*@ man.Damn teacher acting like people don't f up & make mistakes. Hold your head op.
A mistake? He's not sorry that he cheated, he's sorry that he got caught. He would have carried on doing it..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

laugh.gif
i'm gonna to have agree with this statement
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
true.
i still think the prof is being a bit too extreme, just fail op.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
true.
i still think the prof is being a bit too extreme, just fail op.

Back
Top Bottom