Cavaliers V Magic ECF GAME 2 5/22 Vol: Another 80 pages?

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

he will go down as the best player ever
Shut your +%* up .
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

lol a lot of dudes are salty as hell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

from one shot?
nope
link
  • Is the only player in the NBA averaging at least 28 points, 7 rebounds, and 7 assists per game.
  • Became the youngest player (23 years, 308 days) and fastest (395 games) to reach the following totals: 10,000 points, 2,500 rebounds, 2,500 assists, 700 steals and 300 blocks.
  • Lead the Cavaliers in total points, rebounds assists, steals and blocks. He joins Kevin Garnett (MIN - 2002), Scottie Pippen (CHI -1994) and Dave Cowens (BOS - 1977) as the only players to accomplish that feat.
  • Is the only active player in the NBA to have five consecutive seasons with at least 2,000 points and became just the ninth in NBA history, joining legends Kareem Abdul-Jabar, George Gervin, Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlin, Dominique Wilkins, Oscar Robertson, Alex English and Karl Malone all-time.
  • With his fourth season of at least 2,000 points, 500 rebounds and 500 assists, James became the 2nd player in NBA history (Oscar Robertson) to post at least those numbers in four seasons or more.
  • Named Eastern Conference Player of the Week on seven occasions, becoming the only player in the history of the award to win it seven times in a season.
dude is 24
sick.gif

i grew up on mj and kobe has always been one of my favorite players, while lebron has never been my favorite player but i cant help but be a witness becausewhat he does just doesnt make sense, like this past game when he basically dunked from the freethrow line which had me jump out my seat.

wait till more players take pay cuts to play with him and he starts to rack up some jewlery because he sure as hell doesnt have a pippen or a shaq.

did i mention dude was 24????

Shut your +%* up .
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

from one shot?
nope
link
  • Is the only player in the NBA averaging at least 28 points, 7 rebounds, and 7 assists per game.
  • Became the youngest player (23 years, 308 days) and fastest (395 games) to reach the following totals: 10,000 points, 2,500 rebounds, 2,500 assists, 700 steals and 300 blocks.
  • Lead the Cavaliers in total points, rebounds assists, steals and blocks. He joins Kevin Garnett (MIN - 2002), Scottie Pippen (CHI -1994) and Dave Cowens (BOS - 1977) as the only players to accomplish that feat.
  • Is the only active player in the NBA to have five consecutive seasons with at least 2,000 points and became just the ninth in NBA history, joining legends Kareem Abdul-Jabar, George Gervin, Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlin, Dominique Wilkins, Oscar Robertson, Alex English and Karl Malone all-time.
  • With his fourth season of at least 2,000 points, 500 rebounds and 500 assists, James became the 2nd player in NBA history (Oscar Robertson) to post at least those numbers in four seasons or more.
  • Named Eastern Conference Player of the Week on seven occasions, becoming the only player in the history of the award to win it seven times in a season.
dude is 24
sick.gif

i grew up on mj and kobe has always been one of my favorite players, while lebron has never been my favorite player but i cant help but be a witness because what he does just doesnt make sense, like this past game when he basically dunked from the freethrow line which had me jump out my seat.

wait till more players take pay cuts to play with him and he starts to rack up some jewlery because he sure as hell doesnt have a pippen or a shaq.

Kobe had three championships by the time he was 24 .

Relax .

true 3 blue wrote:

Chi ILL wrote:

throwedyonasb wrote:

Shut your +%* up .
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

shatterkneesinc wrote:

laugh.gif

jcuk3tm0 wrote:

from one shot?

nope

link

• Became the youngest player (23 years, 308 days) and fastest (395 games) to reach the following totals: 10,000 points, 2,500 rebounds, 2,500 assists, 700
    steals and 300 blocks.

• Lead the Cavaliers in total points, rebounds assists, steals and blocks. He joins Kevin Garnett (MIN - 2002), Scottie Pippen (CHI -1994) and Dave Cowens
    (BOS - 1977) as the only players to accomplish that feat.

• Is the only active player in the NBA to have five consecutive seasons with at least 2,000 points and became just the ninth in NBA history, joining
    legends Kareem Abdul-Jabar, George Gervin, Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlin, Dominique Wilkins, Oscar Robertson, Alex English and Karl Malone all-time.

• With his fourth season of at least 2,000 points, 500 rebounds and 500 assists, James became the 2nd player in NBA history (Oscar Robertson) to post at
    least those numbers in four seasons or more.

• Named Eastern Conference Player of the Week on seven occasions, becoming the only player in the history of the award to win it seven times in a
    season.
dude is 24
sick.gif

i grew up on mj and kobe has always been one of my favorite players, while lebron has never been my favorite player but i cant help but be a witness because
what he does just doesnt make sense, like this past game when he basically dunked from the freethrow line which had me jump out my seat.

Relax .

kobesnaq.png

laugh.gif
pleasee dont talk dont talk about this year stats you now what happened and who has bettter stats...

Shut your +%* up .
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

from one shot?
nope
link
dude is 24
sick.gif

i grew up on mj and kobe has always been one of my favorite players, while lebron has never been my favorite player but i cant help but be a witness because what he does just doesnt make sense, like this past game when he basically dunked from the freethrow line which had me jump out my seat.

Relax .
3446439117_9349265ce7_m.jpg

o rlyyyyy

shaq, the most dominate player of all time.

2000 -- Shaquille O'Neal, L.A. Lakers
Averaged 38.0 points, 16.7 rebounds and 2.67 blocks to lead the Lakers to a 4-2 victory over the Indiana Pacers and the franchise's first NBA Championship since 1988. O'Neal's best Finals performances came at the Staples Center with 43 points, 19 rebounds in Game #1, 40 points, 24 rebounds in Game #2 and 41 points, 12 rebounds in Game #6.

2001 -- Shaquille O'Neal, L.A. Lakers
Averaged 33.0 points, 15.6 rebounds and 3.40 blocks to lead the Lakers to a 4-1victory over the Philadelphia 76ers and the franchise's second consecutive NBA Championship. O'Neal's best Finals performances came at the Staples Center with 44 points, 20 rebounds and five assists in Game #1, 28 points, 20 rebounds and nine assists in Game #2 and 34 points, 14 rebounds in Game #4.

2002 -- Shaquille O'Neal, L.A. Lakers
Averaged 36.3 points, 12.3 rebounds and 2.75 blocks to lead the Lakers to a sweep of the New Jersey Nets and the franchise's third consecutive NBA Championship. O'Neal's best Finals performances came at the Staples Center with 36 points, 16 rebounds and four blocks in Game #1, 40 points, 12 rebounds and eight assists in Game #2, 35 points, 11 rebounds and four blocks in Game #3.

notice who is holding what trophy
AABK029%7EKobe-Bryant-and-Shaquille-O-Neal-Kissing-2000-Trophies-Photofile-Posters.jpg

bryant_o%27neal0614.jpg

lg_shaq_all_01.jpg

he carried that lakers team

kobeandshaq.jpg

(including kobe)

Averaged 38.0 points, 16.7 rebounds and 2.67 blocks to lead the Lakers to a 4-2 victory over the Indiana Pacers and the franchise's first NBA Championship since 1988. O'Neal's best Finals performances came at the Staples Center with 43 points, 19 rebounds in Game #1, 40 points, 24 rebounds in Game #2 and 41 points, 12 rebounds in Game #6.

Averaged 33.0 points, 15.6 rebounds and 3.40 blocks to lead the Lakers to a 4-1victory over the Philadelphia 76ers and the franchise's second consecutive NBA Championship. O'Neal's best Finals performances came at the Staples Center with 44 points, 20 rebounds and five assists in Game #1, 28 points, 20 rebounds and nine assists in Game #2 and 34 points, 14 rebounds in Game #4.

Averaged 36.3 points, 12.3 rebounds and 2.75 blocks to lead the Lakers to a sweep of the New Jersey Nets and the franchise's third consecutive NBA Championship. O'Neal's best Finals performances came at the Staples Center with 36 points, 16 rebounds and four blocks in Game #1, 40 points, 12 rebounds and eight assists in Game #2, 35 points, 11 rebounds and four blocks in Game #3

WOW, Shaq was a beast

Originally Posted by gescobe

Averaged 36.3 points, 12.3 rebounds and 2.75 blocks to lead the Lakers to a sweep of the New Jersey Nets and the franchise's third consecutive NBA Championship. O'Neal's best Finals performances came at the Staples Center with 36 points, 16 rebounds and four blocks in Game #1, 40 points, 12 rebounds and eight assists in Game #2, 35 points, 11 rebounds and four blocks in Game #3

WOW, Shaq was a beast

yessir
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and to think, if only he was able to knock down free throws
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

35 and 15 while getting quadruple-teamed everytime you touch the ball. That's amazing.

sick.gif
@ those Shaq finals stats...

Dude just plowed through his any center that guarded him during that three-peat. Looking at those numbers, it's amazing that you still have Kobe stansdisputing the fact Kobe was clearly #2 during the three-peat. Shaq was so dominant that he could've won those chips with several other players as hissidekick, not just Kobe. But imagine if he had the 28, 7 & 7 averaging 20 year-old LeBron entering the 98-99 season.. That's AT LEAST 4 champions,probably 5 and maybe 6... And you wouldn't have Shaq leaving L.A. in 2004 either..

A team needs 2+ stars to win a championship .

Lebron isn't alone ...

I don't know how you dare come with such a comment while Moe Williams is 13-40 from the field in the first two games. Your definition of "star"must be the same as the one you read in some of those articles like "Former NBA superstar Jayson Williams arrested for..." or "Former NBA starBrian Grant has Parkinson's". You're really stretching it.

The 1974-75 Warriors and 93-94 Rockets won with just a single legit star..

This series reminds me of the Lakers-Pistons in 04

Even though the Lakers were heavily favored, the Pistons were just a bad match up at the time. Kobe hit that miraculous shot in game 2, but the Pistons wouldovercome that and take the series.

I'm not saying Orlando will win this series, but those matchups are a problem for Cleveland. Orlando seems battle tested from the first 2 rounds and theyaren't going anywhere

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

A team needs 2+ stars to win a championship .

Lebron isn't alone ...

I don't know how you dare come with such a comment while Moe Williams is 13-40 from the field in the first two games. Your definition of "star" must be the same as the one you read in some of those articles like "Former NBA superstar Jayson Williams arrested for..." or "Former NBA star Brian Grant has Parkinson's". You're really stretching it.

The 1974-75 Warriors and 93-94 Rockets won with just a single legit star..
http://www.youtube.com/v/hW4uXlRGAF0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311bhttp://www.youtube.com/v/CmLR_VgbqAA&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b

That's like you saying "MJ had Pippen ! He didn't win it alone ."

Of course he didn't . Nobody wins championships alone .

If Lebron doesn't have a championship prior to this year , its fine to say that he can't do it without a couple more "stars" on the team ,& there isn't anything wrong with that .

Yall making it like someone can play alone & win a championship . Lebron is a great player but yall really think he can do it by himself ? If so , he wouldhave been done it ...

That's like you saying "MJ had Pippen ! He didn't win it alone ."

Of course he didn't . Nobody wins championships alone .

If Lebron doesn't have a championship prior to this year , its fine to say that he can't do it without a couple more "stars" on the team , & there isn't anything wrong with that .

Yall making it like someone can play alone & win a championship . Lebron is a great player but yall really think he can do it by himself ? If so , he would have been done it ...
who is leaving with the finals mvp pip or jordan?

6-time NBA Champion
6-time NBA Finals MVP

jordan_t.jpg

^Doesn't matter .

If Orlando wins it , Dwight Howard (most likely) will get MVP . So you're trying to tell me that Hedo didn't play SOME role ? NTers kill me . Shaqcouldn't have done it without Kobe (or a good leader) & Kobe couldn't have done it without Shaq . It was the chemistry .

^Doesn't matter .

If Orlando wins it , Dwight Howard (most likely) will get MVP . So you're trying to tell me that Hedo didn't play SOME role ? NTers kill me . Shaq couldn't have done it without Kobe (or a good leader) & Kobe couldn't have done it without Shaq . It was the chemistry .
almost did it with
pennyshaq.gif

and did do it with
3446421063_c58898f0e1.jpg

i was mad as hell last night.....but waking up i can admit it was a good shot
smh.gif
.....its crazy how orlando and denver are suppose to be 2-0....i just want oneof them to win the series because i know how bad stern wants a clev vs la final

^Those are stars .

Penny was , Wade is . What are you saying ?

& you still haven't answered my question about Dwight Howard .

laugh.gif
AirForce1King wrote:

Originally Posted by heat23

What a shot but can you imagine if the ref would have called an offensive foul on Bron when he got free from Hedo and nobody heard it until after the shot was made and during the celebration. (By the way, I dont think it was a foul for the record).

I live in Cleveland and I'm so happy for my best friend because he's the biggest Cavs fan I know and was so bumbed out from Wed game (He was at the game). He tries so hard to turn me into a Cavs fan but he respects that I'm a Heat fan and respects Wade's game. He actually went to the 2006 NBA Finals with me in Miami and was rooting for the Heat. Shot, he still rocks his White Hot T.
Here you go:
Cookie.jpg

J/K
tongue.gif

You're an :

+
jan21.2004.rc.pier.hole.cropped.website.jpg

laugh.gif

That cookie looks good too

^Those are stars .

Penny was , Wade is . What are you saying ?

& you still haven't answered my question about Dwight Howard .
superman is no lebron james

and he got hedo aka mr. 4 quarter and rashard lewis aka 20 mill a year.

while lebron got my dudes delonta and mo, or as i call them, the babies (no $#*+, they are just so short haha)

i dont see them beating the cavs but if they somehow advance to the finals they will lose to the west

but to answer your question of who would be my finals mvp if the magic miraculously win it, it would be hedo

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

^^^^^^ didnt orlando beat the lakers twice this season?
true but you know the playoffs are a whole different story.

and who said the lakers would advance????

It took a miracle 3 point shot to win a home game. Let's really think about that. Orlando will win this series, I have no doubt about it. The Magic caneasily be up 2-0. I know a lot of you Cavs fans don't want to hear this, but how good can you really feel about barely winning 1 home game so far. I mightbe off, but I think Orlando returns to Cleveland up 3-1, with a solid chance to win the series in Cleveland.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

I honestly believe a GOOD AMOUNT of people saying "no big deal, Magic will just move on like they did against Boston" have never EVER played a team sport @ a high level. Do ya'll have ANY clue how "high" the Cavaliers roster is right now? I honestly believe this will be LeBron's defining moment of his career. Dude is heading right for where The Logo said was possible. A shot like that is a STRAIGHT dagger in the Magic's heart. I'm not saying Cleveland is gonna dominate the rest of the series. I'm saying those types of "moments" with your teammates/brothers change things DRASTICALLY. Because of that shot, CAVS will win the series IMHO.
yup thats exactly what i was saying before. that was that series, this is this series. that was straight demoralizing. who knows orlando might winthis series yet but thats gotta be tough to get up for next game. i mean what more do you have to do to win a game?

Back
Top Bottom