CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

xl315065061.jpg
ing to realize that the opinions of mine and those where im from, are the total opposite of the views of the general population of nt.
THE GREAT GUILLERMO​

THE FEDS CAN SUCK MY​
VICKS​

^ I got those for $80, they comfy as hell, girls were pissed bcuz they didn't drop in kids, matter of fact i wore them today.

Anyway, im copping the cb34s along with blk/white deions for my 18th bday Sept. 30th!!!

Im copping da Aquas on release day of course.
My boy hooking me up with a discount on all of them.

Cannot Wait!!!
"plus the jab is sick, and it's zab quick
left hand'll lean 'em like a little past six"
-Jay-Z

Sweet! hope they drop in Holland.
" Am I Thinkin' Too Hard? Or Perhaps It's Just Reality And The Project Mentality...."*Utrecht City, Reppin' The Heart Of Holland*

I copped the shirt at Santa Monica Foot Locker. The screen is waay too thick and shiny. Then why did I cop? I always loved that poster.

when are these droping the exact date?? someone give it too me
TEAMFILTHYFRESH​

ChrisKickz15
Total Posts :: 267

Next week.... yes I can't wait!!!

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..

will they be at finishline?

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
O.G. Member # 11
you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

jmadidas2001:
All chains will have them eventually

Album of the year, KanYe West's Graduation, in stores 9/11.
(Big brother saw me at the bottom of the totem, now I'm on the top and everybody on the scrotum - K. West)

Quote:
when are these droping the exact date?? someone give it too me

There is no exact date...

The only shoes that have release dates anymore are Jordan's and new Signature shoes...

Much like the 100s of Nike Retro sneakers to drop in the past 5 years, these DON'T have a release date...

Not to worry though...a Niketalker will post the second that the first pair is bought...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

How much is the shirt? $30?
I'm on a Mission, that people say is Impossible
But when I swing my swords they all choppable
I be the body dropper, the heartbeat stopper
Child educator, plus head amputator​

damn I didnt know people were looking for that godzilla vx barkley tee .. I could of have copped like 20 in the 50% but didnt cop any .. however it looked nice .. no hate on it!
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

Are these the shirts? If they are then I will definitely be getting the white. The shirts also say Sept 9th for the battle of Barkley vs. Godzilla, wonder if the kicks are dropping then.
www.rareairshoes.com/Appa...te_Tee.htm
www.rareairshoes.com/Appa...wn_Tee.htm
A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.- Gilbert K. Chesterton
No man would listen to you talk if he didn't know it was his turn next.-E. W. Howe

Do these come out in like a size 6 or 6.5?
<!-----<span style="color:lime;font-family:verdana;"><!-----<div style="text-align:center">I need no team seems to be too many catty people.......<br>Ex team list: Goonies, Negrodamus, team Chicago bulls, and Team quipe chique....Funny how only one team was all females and they disbanded in peace</div><!-----<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>damn...i didnt think it would jump like this we got females making lists, dudes stripping, posting full albums,i think i saw a proposal or two...shows you the power of the P -<hr></blockquote><!----- <br>[/center]

Quote:
The shirts also say Sept 9th for the battle of Barkley vs. Godzilla, wonder if the kicks are dropping then.

i thought the same when i saw the shirt haha
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

need that tee in black
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Back
Top Bottom