CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

Thanks for all the comments everyone. When I saw these in person, I decided I was going to get a second pair in the near future.

I have a Nikon D40 for those who were wondering.

DaNextGrade - You won't regret having two pairs.

DOUGH - Sorry man. I'm getting aqua's as well, so I really can't tell you which one I'd go with. In all honesty, these are better quality wise.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

44bu39t.jpg
Godzilla's $130!

And that's why I got two pairs...

Nah JM always gets his props word to HT that doesn't get overlooked but u are right he has been all over this thread helping out. I can say the same for many other NTers in this thread droppin info for their region, neighborhood, etc.....usually it doesn't work that way up here.....by far the best retro release of 2007....quality is the biggest plus on these....
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

^ i concur , foams are the best release of the year.period
wanted size 9 dsdunks: orange supreme's, shanghai's, brazil's ,heineken's, homer's

bay area is freakin slow can't wait to cop this
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

The foams were a real good look and I was type thirst for them like everyone else but after I tried them on....enh.....wasn't that amped for them...I jus prefer these more but hey your entitled to your own opinion
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Quote:
To the person who said they copped the tee from times square? do they have anymore left?
What Starts in Clouded Minds Finishes in the Rain of the Fools that are used as Instruments in the Game where Depression is the Queen and Ignorance is the King.

TEXAS DALLAS AREA I just came from Northpark center and the Footlocker had them The guy in the store said they just put them out yesterday and he did not think they sold any yet and they got the black tee in 2x and 1x. These plus the Aquas I love having a good job!!!

I have mine in a locker @ work..waitin to cop them..i hope my boss doesn't go snoopin so he can sell my size 10..i'll b very mad..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I got lucky a ran into these yesterday, and was extremely surprised at how nice the quality is. I stared at them for a good five minutes before someone asked if I wanted a size lol. I got a pair for $96 with military discount at Footaction at the BLVD Mall Vegas.
"Simplicity provides a fine line between elegance and plainness"- LL Cool J

Thanks VA380 for the SKU.... I appreciate it...... Anybody got the FootLocker product number for the black shirt???
Mahatma's Crossover.............. ILL!..........

Get some heat (all size 13) Nike Huarache 2k4 KB (Laser), Nike Haze Dunk Hi, Jordan Retro 13 (black/red), Reebok Answer DMX 10!!!..............

DON'T SLEEP........COME AND GET EM!!!

I have worn these the past 3 or 4 days and these are the most neck breaking shoes I have worn in awhile. People have offered me retail and more for these, something I haven't seen on a GR shoe in a long time.

I attribute it to these not being out as fakes and not many people getting them yet (plus most people with them already won't rock them anyhow).

DALLAS HEADS start to check out DK,and local retail chains should be here soon.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

Quote:
attribute it to these not being out as fakes and not many people getting them yet
FS ALL DS Jordan Retro 3, Mars IV, And Retro V $145 shipped Each. DS Kobe All Star 2k5, Lebron 2, Nike Zoom Vick 1 $105 shipped each. ALL SIZE 12

shoes are amazing copped mine at the mall on friday, went back on saturday to get another pair and they sold out of my size only had half size up or down. Heard these may be coming to VIM's so NYC heads keep your eyes open
TEAM
PLATANO

Back
Top Bottom