Cd sales 6-29-10 Vol. Em 753k

Discrediting album sales on the basis of race,
So Vanilla Ice having the FIRST #1 record is because his music was BETTER right??

Eminem being crowned by Billboard as the "Hip Hop King"
laugh.gif
is because he's just flat out better than EVERYone else right??

The race discussion is something that will NEVER be had so whatever animosity between the races already exist aren't goin ANYwhere... When did Billboard become the end all be all in hip hop?? They didn't even wanna aknowledge the art form @ one point, but now their the ones who crown the kings... OK...

So Vanilla Ice having the FIRST #1 record is because his music was BETTER right??

laugh.gif

The race discussion is something that will NEVER be had so whatever animosity between the races already exist aren't goin ANYwhere... When did Billboard become the end all be all in hip hop?? They didn't even wanna aknowledge the art form @ one point, but now their the ones who crown the kings... OK...

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

We'll just have to wait and see...

Half of Drake's album is in the Hot 100...

Spoiler [+]
#5 "Find Your Love"
#32 "Over"
#63 "Miss Me" Feat. Lil Wayne

Debuts:
#49 "Up All Night" Feat. Nicki Minaj
#57 "9 AM Dallas"
#71 "Fireworks" Feat. Alicia Keys
#87 "Fancy" Feat. TI & Swizz Beatz

I NEVER seen that happen before...
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Half of Drizzy's album is on the Billboard Hot #100. Has that EVER happened before?!
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
There’s 16 tracks on Eminem’s new album, Recovery and nearly half of ‘em are scattered on the Billboard Top 100. This week, the album sold 741,000 copies, while the songs listed below have net 701,000 downloads combined. Awesome.

2. “Love The Way You Lie

Spoiler [+]
#5 "Find Your Love"
#32 "Over"

Debuts:
#57 "9 AM Dallas"

Half of Drizzy's album is on the Billboard Hot #100. Has that EVER happened before?!
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
There’s 16 tracks on Eminem’s new album, Recovery and nearly half of ‘em are scattered on the Billboard Top 100. This week, the album sold 741,000 copies, while the songs listed below have net 701,000 downloads combined. Awesome.

2. “Love The Way You Lie

laugh.gif

I don't give 2 shts about who's music is better. Save that for the official thread that you're whining in. I'm talking about sold albums and Em Sold albums.
That's what this thread is about. People talking about Em's sales don't count, and I'm telling you he's laughing all the way to the bank.

And I'm glad you said this, because I distinctly remember you bring race into this discussion in the first place. Don't make me find the quote only to have to deny it saying it's another screen name.

laugh.gif

I don't give 2 shts about who's music is better. Save that for the official thread that you're whining in. I'm talking about sold albums and Em Sold albums.
That's what this thread is about. People talking about Em's sales don't count, and I'm telling you he's laughing all the way to the bank.

And I'm glad you said this, because I distinctly remember you bring race into this discussion in the first place. Don't make me find the quote only to have to deny it saying it's another screen name.

Who said his sales don't count??

It just seems that some of us are honest enuff to admit WHY his #s look the way they do, and why they have throughoutn his career... And for some reason you guys aren't willing to admit that he's benefitting from the color of his skin...

I NEVER brought race into, I was accused of being a racist for sayin Em's album sucked then it just snowballed from there...

It just seems that some of us are honest enuff to admit WHY his #s look the way they do, and why they have throughoutn his career... And for some reason you guys aren't willing to admit that he's benefitting from the color of his skin...

I NEVER brought race into, I was accused of being a racist for sayin Em's album sucked then it just snowballed from there...

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Spoiler [+]
#5 "Find Your Love"
#32 "Over"

Debuts:
#57 "9 AM Dallas"

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]

2. “Love The Way You Lie

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Spoiler [+]
#5 "Find Your Love"
#32 "Over"

Debuts:
#57 "9 AM Dallas"

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]

2. “Love The Way You Lie

All I said was half of his album was in the Hot 100... That's just stating a FACT... (actually more than half but who's countin)...

& Billboard's crowin of the KING of hip hop is soley based on record sales, not on actual skill or quality of music...

All I said was half of his album was in the Hot 100... That's just stating a FACT... (actually more than half but who's countin)...

& Billboard's crowin of the KING of hip hop is soley based on record sales, not on actual skill or quality of music...

You got suspended for calling someone a house N, since he obviously wasn't a hood N and didn't know what real hip hop was.

You know, because only black people from hood asss joints can know what the struggle is all about right? Lol, there's that hater logic again.
laugh.gif

You got suspended for calling someone a house N, since he obviously wasn't a hood N and didn't know what real hip hop was.

You know, because only black people from hood asss joints can know what the struggle is all about right? Lol, there's that hater logic again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

laugh.gif

Since you re-used the term, how would you describe a "house" one from a "hood" one??...

laugh.gif

Since you re-used the term, how would you describe a "house" one from a "hood" one??...

Keep digging son. The only thing I'll credit you with is your unmatched persistence in arguing with other dudes on here about how shtty Em is compared to the Powerhouse of hip hop that is Drake (who's album is
pimp.gif
btw), even though your facts are opinionated and opinions rely on racial stereotypes.

I like your strategy though, just outlast everyone and they'll stop arguing.
laugh.gif

I have nothing more to say, other than Drake
pimp.gif
Em
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
It's whatever, just let me enjoy 2 albums while you're left with only 1.

Spoiler [+]
Someone should contact bud light, and have a real men of Genius commercial dedicated to this fool

Mr. Unrealistic, stubborn opinion having internet forum debater guy,

this bud's for you

Keep digging son. The only thing I'll credit you with is your unmatched persistence in arguing with other dudes on here about how shtty Em is compared to the Powerhouse of hip hop that is Drake (who's album is
pimp.gif
btw), even though your facts are opinionated and opinions rely on racial stereotypes.

I like your strategy though, just outlast everyone and they'll stop arguing.
laugh.gif

I have nothing more to say, other than Drake
pimp.gif
Em
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
It's whatever, just let me enjoy 2 albums while you're left with only 1.

Spoiler [+]
Someone should contact bud light, and have a real men of Genius commercial dedicated to this fool

this bud's for you

laugh.gif

I wouldn't. I used to term to loosely quote you, doesn't mean I used it in context.

Nice try though.

laugh.gif

I wouldn't. I used to term to loosely quote you, doesn't mean I used it in context.

Nice try though.

this bud's for you

"Someone should contact bud light, and have a real men of Genius commercial dedicated to this fool

this bud's for you"

I hate yuku
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this bud's for you

"Someone should contact bud light, and have a real men of Genius commercial dedicated to this fool

this bud's for you"

I hate yuku
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kind of figuired you'd take that route...

Spoiler [+]
And YES that conclusion was drawn from a stereotype...

Kind of figuired you'd take that route...

Spoiler [+]
And YES that conclusion was drawn from a stereotype...

Back
Top Bottom