Cd sales 6-29-10 Vol. Em 753k

These dudes in here getting they panties in a bunch if we're not slurping em
laugh.gif

the man you have in your avatar is a fan of EM...does he fall in the "real" black category
grin.gif

He's a fan of Em, as am I to a certain extent.  The difference is the average consumer from a black neighborhood isn't purchasing or listening to Em.  That's the difference.

No champ, it really doesn't matter.

Honestly, some of you dudes sound really angry right now.

I understand some of you wanted Drake to outsell Em first week, but it wasn't even close.

"Well, the hood doesn't listen to Em so..."

"Well, "brothas" don't listen to Em so..."

You must be from the burbs, nothing wrong with that of course, just pointing out the obvious.  For the record, I truly didn't care who sold more first week between Drake and Em, although I knew Em would sale more than Drake just off of past numbers.

let's just congratulate the hip hop's king

LOL.

then who else selling more than him, who's still still spitting like him? KING HIM PLEASE

LOL.

Yes statistics show that white people purchase more hip-hop records but that doesn't discredit Em's skill level.  Eminem resonates with the biggest population of hip-hop album purchasers the white middle class.  

Truth.

the man you have in your avatar is a fan of EM...does he fall in the "real" black category
grin.gif

He's a fan of Em, as am I to a certain extent.  The difference is the average consumer from a black neighborhood isn't purchasing or listening to Em.  That's the difference.

No champ, it really doesn't matter.

Honestly, some of you dudes sound really angry right now.

I understand some of you wanted Drake to outsell Em first week, but it wasn't even close.

"Well, the hood doesn't listen to Em so..."

"Well, "brothas" don't listen to Em so..."

You must be from the burbs, nothing wrong with that of course, just pointing out the obvious.  For the record, I truly didn't care who sold more first week between Drake and Em, although I knew Em would sale more than Drake just off of past numbers.

let's just congratulate the hip hop's king

LOL.

then who else selling more than him, who's still still spitting like him? KING HIM PLEASE

LOL.

Yes statistics show that white people purchase more hip-hop records but that doesn't discredit Em's skill level.  Eminem resonates with the biggest population of hip-hop album purchasers the white middle class.  

Truth.

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

Em sold a $++% load of albums, as he always does, and history will show that the quality of his music doesn't really hold a bearing on his #s..

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Em sold a $++% load of albums, as he always does, and history will show that the quality of his music doesn't really hold a bearing on his #s..

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Compared to Eminem...

Jadakiss makes GOOD singles...

nah... they in the same boat...

if u real and u know it clap ya hands
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

jada sucks tho... he doesnt have 1/4th of the talent em does... he doesnt know how to write songs...

eminem just makes $*!#$%$#... its like a kobe level player averaging 10 points a game...

Compared to Eminem...

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

jada sucks tho... he doesnt have 1/4th of the talent em does... he doesnt know how to write songs...

eminem just makes $*!#$%$#... its like a kobe level player averaging 10 points a game...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Compared to Eminem...

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

While winning 7 rings because he's white.
roll.gif

Compared to Eminem...

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

While winning 7 rings because he's white.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

bunch of jealous dudes on here because Em is superior than their fav artists

roll.gif

this the %#*% that gets me... what type of %#*% is that? how can u b jealous of somethin that has nothing to do with u? that doesnt make any sense...
laugh.gif

"damn i wish i was an eminem fan... he's so superior to my favorite artists"

roll.gif

this the %#*% that gets me... what type of %#*% is that? how can u b jealous of somethin that has nothing to do with u? that doesnt make any sense...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Steadman's Catalog > Em's Catalog

And that's not even an argument worth having...

Thread/.
How is that /Thread? Do you people even know what you're posting when you post them?

roll.gif

laugh.gif

How else can you explain a bunch of dudes in here clowning on Em, despite his CD sales claiming "he's white", "he appeals to white kids only so his album doesn't count", "he's should be compared to J.Beiber and TSwift instead"

I don't know man, that's a lot of work to be putting in for a guy you're not jealous of and have no emotional connection to don't you think? With all this hate I'm lead to believe Em slept with some of your girls or something.

It's one thing to have an opinion on his album, it's whatever... but it's another thing entirely to be putting MASSIVE work to dissuade others who enjoy it to think otherwise. Claiming idiotic statements and half twisted facts skewed to support their statement. Discrediting album sales on the basis of race, saying only black people know what real hip hop is. Saying Em is gonna completely drop off the radar after the first week so Drake can outsell him. Get real.

So like you said

laugh.gif

How can people be so jealous of something that has nothing to do with them?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Steadman's Catalog > Em's Catalog

And that's not even an argument worth having...

Thread/.
How is that /Thread? Do you people even know what you're posting when you post them?

roll.gif

laugh.gif

How else can you explain a bunch of dudes in here clowning on Em, despite his CD sales claiming "he's white", "he appeals to white kids only so his album doesn't count", "he's should be compared to J.Beiber and TSwift instead"

I don't know man, that's a lot of work to be putting in for a guy you're not jealous of and have no emotional connection to don't you think? With all this hate I'm lead to believe Em slept with some of your girls or something.

It's one thing to have an opinion on his album, it's whatever... but it's another thing entirely to be putting MASSIVE work to dissuade others who enjoy it to think otherwise. Claiming idiotic statements and half twisted facts skewed to support their statement. Discrediting album sales on the basis of race, saying only black people know what real hip hop is. Saying Em is gonna completely drop off the radar after the first week so Drake can outsell him. Get real.

So like you said

laugh.gif

How can people be so jealous of something that has nothing to do with them?

Back
Top Bottom