CDP XIIs in Wake Forest vs. Duke game

I was watching the Duke vs. Wake Forest game and I saw one of the players had on the CDP XIIs. Someone could play in them for leisure maybe, but is the qualitygood enough for that level of competition?

definitely not. I don't understand how people play basketball in retros i.e 3, 4, 5, etc...

the latest sports illustrated has that player from wake forest wearing those cdp xii's. there's an article about him inside. i was trippin' cuz inever thought anyone would try to play in any cdp's at all!

i just saw 2 guys wearin the concord 6 rings, but no 12's. but i was playin call of duty so.... haha

i play in my cdp xii's. they are great on the court. sure people trash JB for the level of quality the retroes have come to, but you have to realize, theyare still Jordans (a very high level performing shoe).... its not like we are talking about starburys here!

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Someone on Wake also wears 6 rings.
Yeah I saw that too. I don't think those are good enough either.

stop complaining you should be able to hoop in ones if ur good..... michael did it why can't you. and not hooping in six rings is just dumb chris paul doesit just fine...

Originally Posted by free da juice

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Someone on Wake also wears 6 rings.
Yeah I saw that too. I don't think those are good enough either.

stop complaining you should be able to hoop in ones if ur good..... michael did it why can't you. and not hooping in six rings is just dumb chris paul does it just fine...

^^^^ yea yeah..i guarentee you that those college players will not be playing in them cheap quality JB shoes(nonperfomance shoe) again.

Who cares. All that matters right now is...Duke lost baby
pimp.gif

why play in poor quality cdp XII purely made for casual wear when you can get technologically advanced hyperdunks for next to nothing?

The 12s are a hell of alot more comfortable than the 11's. The quality is not that bad compared to most other cdp's, they arent the og's but theyare alright and duke sucks

Do players on that are on teams without team shoes pay for their own shoes or do the school provide a certain amount for free?

one of the players from miami was wearin the hares earlier in teh season and mclinton or what ever his name was rockin the retro 8's.....they are always onthe college courts just so many games you rarely see them

Originally Posted by Penofski

definitely not. I don't understand how people play basketball in retros i.e 3, 4, 5, etc...

I dont understand why ppl play in retros period they are all made as flimsy as fakes are. As far as the ajs from 3-5 they are all comfortable shoes the tech isobviously not up to date but I think thats what made them so comfortable all Nike had at the time was the air sole and the rest was comfort for the foot. Thefirst release of retros for those shoes were pretty close to the OGs in comfort.

it was posted a couple days ago about the guy on miami rocking the CDP xi's and posterized someone.

Back
Top Bottom