CDP XIIs in Wake Forest vs. Duke game

Originally Posted by hungweedawg

I wonder if NBA players get a better quality version of the J's instead of the crappy quality the consumers receive?

Im quite sure they do.

i can understand up to IX not hoopin in. but everything else i feel is good money

You dont think NBA players especial Team Jordan athletes like CP get a better quality 6 ring than GR? Like at more performance tech in them?

im sure NBA players arent wearing shoes out of footlocker, those who are fortunate enough to be apart of JB are probaly wearing PE's in that CW, maybe forpublicity.

This has gotten out of hand....for the most part, RETROS are the same as OGs! Get over it. They will not "fall apart" by playing ball in them....Theyare BASKETBALL shoes!

You can prolly play in some '03 retro XII, but the cdp XII...hell no, they're made of plastic and cardboard (from what it looks like).

Originally Posted by Rafool

All that matters right now is...Duke lost baby
pimp.gif

co-sign.

the shoes may no be as good as some of the newer stuff but if you think about it pros used to play and og jays and before even chucks so you can play a game injust about any shoe not just basketball shoes.

mCclinton for miami is always sumthin fresh for his games and tha otha nite against va tech one of the canes was wearing cdp XI

mCclinton for miami is always sumthin fresh for his games and tha otha nite against va tech one of the canes was wearing cdp XI

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by RRthaKing23

Originally Posted by Penofski

definitely not. I don't understand how people play basketball in retros i.e 3, 4, 5, etc...

I dont understand why ppl play in retros period they are all made as flimsy as fakes are. As far as the ajs from 3-5 they are all comfortable shoes the tech is obviously not up to date but I think thats what made them so comfortable all Nike had at the time was the air sole and the rest was comfort for the foot. The first release of retros for those shoes were pretty close to the OGs in comfort.
roll.gif

Now read the last line again and see that I put the 1st edition of retros; for the 3,4,and 5 which we are obviously talking about which were made in 94-99. Asin my first sentence I am talking about recent retros from basically 02 and beyond.

Pro atheletes, and even college athletes, coudl wear any shoe b/c they do not rely on just the shoes for protection and performance. They all lhave theirankles taped, any injuries padded, orthotics in the shoes, and whatever sock or socks for proper padding and ventilation. Even when MJ played in I's, hehad plenty more equipment underneath.

Back
Top Bottom