~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

as a dj that makes girls get low for a living, i'ma go 'head and say that swizzy is the best dancefloor hip hop producer out there imo... alicia might turn him out like erykah did andre 3000, have him wearing all kinds of wild stuff, but i still got nothing but love for the dude...
pimp.gif

how is Adidas goin have the jersey ready within 24 hrs of the decision and his bumb@$$/Nike cant get any of his 1-8 sigs ready? Hell...any wht/red or blk/red pair would've done.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

how is Adidas goin have the jersey ready within 24 hrs of the decision and his bumb@$$/Nike cant get any of his 1-8 sigs ready? Hell...any wht/red or blk/red pair would've done.
smh.gif
I know right, it was the perfect opportunity to promote his next sig shoe. Hell, Nike should have made one in each team's colors in preparation for this day.

Was watching a nickelodeon stream and that pete and pete king of the road episode aired.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

smh.gif
I know right, it was the perfect opportunity to promote his next sig shoe. Hell, Nike should have made one in each team's colors in preparation for this day.
well in the Nike forum, I just read that it's because he's getting a new logo, he isn't wearing #23 anymore, so can't use the same logo.

smh.gif
well in the Nike forum, I just read that it's because he's getting a new logo, he isn't wearing #23 anymore, so can't use the same logo.

Well, he had an all black pair of his 8s at his camp two days prior to that. Just because of a logo you'd rather opt for some 2k10s? Come on Nike...

smh.gif
the shoes idk.

but the jerseys are pressed right at the stadiums by the team.

smh.gif

laugh.gif
 what? It takes all of 30 minutes to get a blank Heat Jersey, Stitch a name, and some numbers on it. And you guys are talking about taking the time to make a colorway for a shoe by that night? He's debuting the Lebron VIII's in the Miami colorway, let them get some real colorways made first before he wears them. 

Nier gave me some childhood flashbacks with that Adventures of Pete and Pete Episode so i went watching old All That episodes and found Diddy rockin some white and royal AF-1 highs in this performance.

"Yeah, Phil's a big Jordan fan (no pun intended). Also had a vid of him rockin SC trainers but 99% of the time he's in Jordan. I think he's actually sponsored by JB to some extent. Alot of the shirts and stuff he wears for photoshoots will have MetRx AND Jordan logos on them. (he's no longer with MetRx)"

I have also noticed that he does wear alot of Jordans in his training vids, and saw those SC trainers as well. As for sponsored by JB that could be true, but I also noticed Jay Cutler also has alot of Jordan tank tops with his name ( Mr. Olympia ) on them. I wonder if he is sponsored by them, even though Jay does not wear alot or any Jordan sneakers. Still my top 2 IFBB pro's, really hope Jay take this years Sandow.

Back
Top Bottom