Charlize Theron dressing her black adopted son in a blonde wig and dress...Vol...fam..

you right.

My daugther was playing with her car toys the other day but im not gona go in and say girls "dont play with cars." And reason being is cause she likes to play with her male cousins with the toy cars.

Maybe dude likes frozen with another relative or something.

but like DC said its just a pic..who knows.
Not close to the same.

because this kid is a dude?
Well for one, cars are a unisex toy. It would have to be something that is deemed for boys only, like her getting haircuts at barbershops or wearing little boy underwear.

People not gonna admit it tho. How many men want their son being magic jr? I mean if he grows up and is gay, good for him but u not gonna feed that fire while their young. If u love cars and your daughter turns out to be Danica u have 0 issues with that.

People not gonna admit it tho. How many men want their son being magic jr? I mean if he grows up and is gay, good for him but u not gonna feed that fire while their young. If u love cars and your daughter turns out to be Danica u have 0 issues with that.

That's THEIR problem

Whats wrong with that though. Its 2016... Straight or not, who cares. 

A mini Frank Ocean 
smokin.gif

Cool they grow up to be that, so be it. I'm not gonna be walking in the house with barbies n Elsa dresses for a toddler.

you right.

My daugther was playing with her car toys the other day but im not gona go in and say girls "dont play with cars." And reason being is cause she likes to play with her male cousins with the toy cars.

Maybe dude likes frozen with another relative or something.

but like DC said its just a pic..who knows.

How you gona compare dolls to hot wheels?

You sound like steezys girlfriend right now.

Whats wrong with that though. Its 2016... Straight or not, who cares. 

A mini Frank Ocean :smokin   

Youll prolly be satisfied wit a pill addict stripper daughter then.

I see what you are doing here.

You win. I tap

Plenty of people aren't a reflection of their parents. Like how do you throw some blanket statement out there and expect me to agree with you.

Guess what, sexuality isn't something that's black and white. It's a grey matter. Just like the rest of the world.

Last edited:
I am not speaking on sexuality. AT ALL.

I am speaking on flamboyancy.

When you look at how a child acts, you think about what their parent did to encourage/discourage that behavior. That is what I am referring to when I say, "Reflection of."

Back
Top Bottom