Chief Keef 60 days and crying..

This ***** cried over 60 days?! Welp, I hope he had fun while it lasted, every attention hungry rapper in the game is going to get at him behind this.

I cant wait to tell my homie(his biggest fan), my dude did 2 years like a G, and he's bumping sosa talkin bout, "This that real ***** ****.." :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Jeezy wouldnt have cried!

I'm sure TI didnt cry in the 10 times hes been to jail.

Neither would Wayne. :tongue:

and how do we kno jeezy wouldnt cry? What based off his music n rep? And we dont kno if ti or wayne was crying their selves to sleep every night. I got a ***** I came up with who got sentenced to 10. When dude got sentenced he had the whatever face but read the letters dude write his sister he talks about crying every night got 2weeks

Last edited:
^Your boy doesn't sell music talking about how hard he is, doe...

Isn't your whole defense based off Keef's music?

Last edited:
lol its funny how some of you  youngsters look up to this kid like he's a G.  lol crying over a 60 day sentence.  smh Just another fraud in Hip Hop. 

I forgot it's a crime for a 17 year old to cry when he gets a sentence...

Obviously he's not "that dude", he's 17, but there's plenty of evidence he was about that life.

You don't just go waving your tool at a police station for the fun of it, watch one of your homeboys smack the **** out of a girl and have ties with a street gang without being about that life.

The dude's 17 and just became succesful, if he wasn't crying he'd be a straight psychopath. The dude has 2 kids.

Is anyone in here seriously gonna claim he doesn't have the right to shed some tears? Who cares if it's only 60 days.

Last edited:
Didnt read the topic but, anyone hear Charlamagne Tha God's thoughts on this?
laugh.gif

Convicts love sosa

His thug days are ova

Please dont drop the soapa

Or else you'll get bent ova.

laugh.gif

I thought he would be happy about his 2 months. That's automatic "street cred" without doing any real time.
lol in juvenile detention for 2 months which is only a month and  about 2 1/2 weeks when you add in good time.  lol That's just being a moron.   People trying to get street cred are ******ed. 

To all the dudes saying defending someone you don't know is lame:

I don't listen to chief keef and I'm not familiar with his work but I won't front like I've never heard of his "rep". Like so many other people have mentioned, this is not a grown man we're speaking of this is a child. I don't care what anyone says, a 17 year old still has a lot of growing up to do. I find it strange that people are getting upset because a group of people don't find the idea of a teenager that portrayed himself as a tough guy (shocker!) Who then broke down into tears after he got into real trouble as something amusing.

I don't care what this kid rapped about or portrayed himself as. I worked at a court over the summer and I've seen 30 year old "tough guys" break down after the judge threw the book at them. The prospect of having to do time is not something to take lightly. Throw in the fact that this is an emotionally immature teenager. All I have to say is put yourself in his shoes when you were 17. We all used to think we were the **** at that age. We all fronted about something one way or the other, I don't care who you are. You dudes need to get off your high horse and have some humanity.

With that said, I don't think ill ever listen to Chief Keefs music but that doesn't mean i don't feel bad for the kid. Hopefully this experience wakes him up.

I forgot it's a crime for a 17 year old to cry when he gets a sentence...
Obviously he's not "that dude", he's 17, but there's plenty of evidence he was about that life.

You don't just go waving your tool at a police station for the fun of it, watch one of your homeboys smack the **** out of a girl and have ties with a street gang without being about that life.
The dude's 17 and just became succesful, if he wasn't crying he'd be a straight psychopath. The dude has 2 kids.
Is anyone in here seriously gonna claim he doesn't have the right to shed some tears? Who cares if it's only 60 days.

There is like no logic in any of this.

Looks like you're just blindly defending your favorite rapper.
Your favorite rappers a damn lie...

To all the dudes saying defending someone you don't know is lame:

I don't listen to chief keef and I'm not familiar with his work but I won't front like I've never heard of his "rep". Like so many other people have mentioned, this is not a grown man we're speaking of this is a child. I don't care what anyone says, a 17 year old still has a lot of growing up to do. I find it strange that people are getting upset because a group of people don't find the idea of a teenager that portrayed himself as a tough guy (shocker!) Who then broke down into tears after he got into real trouble as something amusing.

I don't care what this kid rapped about or portrayed himself as. I worked at a court over the summer and I've seen 30 year old "tough guys" break down after the judge threw the book at them. The prospect of having to do time is not something to take lightly. Throw in the fact that this is an emotionally immature teenager. All I have to say is put yourself in his shoes when you were 17. We all used to think we were the **** at that age. We all fronted about something one way or the other, I don't care who you are. You dudes need to get off your high horse and have some humanity.

With that said, I don't think ill ever listen to Chief Keefs music but that doesn't mean i don't feel bad for the kid. Hopefully this experience wakes him up.
I've had run ins with the law at his age and I didn't cry  nor did I portray myself as a gangsta either.    Yeah I bet those grown men were sentenced to some years though.  Keef got a month and about 2 1/2 weeks in juvenile detention which isn't even jail where your locked in a little a** cell for 23 hours a day.   I will never feel bad for a kid who promotes murder.    smh He should of gotten more time.  He pointed an illegal gun at a cop.  He got lucky with getting probation and only 2 months for violating.   The cops could have very easily smoked him and it would of been justified.  Instead of him promoting murder of his rivals in his lyrics he should be trying to bring the youth of Chicago together to help stop the violence. 

Last edited:
There is like no logic in any of this.

Looks like you're just blindly defending your favorite rapper.
Your favorite rappers a damn lie...
I don't even like Chief Keef. Only bump 2 or 3 of his songs occasionally.

Even the toughest of gangbangers probably cry to themselves sometimes, they just can't show it in public because it shows weakness.

You really think this 17 year old kid is thinking about his street cred when he hears he's going away from 60 days? He's gotta have some humanity left especially considering we're talking about not seeing his kids here.

half of this thread is saying her cried , is their any video evidence?

cus im hearing it was it mother who was crying

I've had run ins with the law at his age and I didn't cry  nor did I portray myself as a gangsta either.    Yeah I bet those grown men were sentenced to some years though.  Keef got a month and about 2 1/2 weeks in juvenile detention which isn't even jail where your locked in a little a** cell for 23 hours a day.   I will never feel bad for a kid who promotes murder.    smh He should of gotten more time.  He pointed an illegal gun at a cop.  He got lucky with getting probation and only 2 months for violating.   The cops could have very easily smoked him and it would of been justified.  Instead of him promoting murder of his rivals in his lyrics he should be trying to bring the youth of Chicago together to help stop the violence. 

Then you of all people should know how vicious of a cycle that lifestyle is.

Listen, I'm not making any excuses for this kid's actions and they are disgusting. To be real, I never even knew about any of this until I read this thread. Still, to advocate that he gets popped because of his stupid decisions?! :smh:

He did the crime and now he's paying for it. I'm not saying the judge should of let him go. I'm saying he finally realized the consequences of his actions and is now dealing with it. Who cares if he cried? It doesn't matter if you're doing 2 months or 2 years, when you finally realize that this is where your life is leading you, most people would be emotional.

More importantly, you guys don't understand how reckless you are when you say things like "chief keef is soft", "he's a punk", etc. What's the point? Do you want him to come out and then prove how "hard" he is by doing something even worse?? You say that you want him to do something better with his life but is ridiculing him because he cried after he got sentenced going to do that or is it going to push him to an eff it mentality when he gets out? Instead of saying "Chief keef is soft" shouldn't be supporting another young black kid who got caught up in this lifestyle and using this as an opportunity to help him better himself? We're like crabs in a bucket :smh:

In this Twitter/blog age, we really need to be mindful of the effect our criticism have on people. Its so easy to get on Twitter and start clowning this kid because of his stupidity (which he is for doing all this ish) but will it really make him realize that he can't continue advocating this damaging lifestyle? The answer is no. Its just gonna push him deeper. That's all I'm saying.

Back
Top Bottom