**CHIEF KEEF**

Last edited:
eh, probably sounds crazy "in da whip"
I never dissed dude, but "ballin like spalding"...

when you have beats like this... just don't say corny shh

LAWD HAMERCY. Son showed out on this joint! Once he reaches 25/26 y/o, its OVAY. Jeezy dropped when he was 27 y/o and, his rhymes were not as consistent as they are now, being that he's 35 y/o and seasoned now. Imagine Mr. Cozart at 28+ y/o...

I'm a fan of ignorant @#$% but I can't even understand 80% of what dude is saying with that damn mumbling+autotune combo :x Everything besides Kobe, Love Sosa, and Hate Bein' Sober (just cause of the beat) is going in the trash

I'm a fan of ignorant @#$% but I can't even understand 80% of what dude is saying with that damn mumbling+autotune combo :x Everything besides Kobe, Love Sosa, and Hate Bein' Sober (just cause of the beat) is going in the trash

yup, only tracks I like I already heard and had already (with the exception of "sober")
props to him and his producers on "the new sound" and melodies he has on his tracks, but this is mixtape quality.
the most enjoyment I got was the youtube video he put before "Love Sosa"

This guy said 3 years ago...Jeezy had like 4 main singles man, including this year :rofl:

Last edited:
fixed
when was jeezys last hot song? 3 years ago ? :rofl:

103 700,00 Copies sold & 103 Up for a Grammy you should research before you make a statement like that both of you dudes..Your lil homie KEEF won't be around for 2 years..

if we are talking right now at this second, keef is more relevant to jeezy. Hell waka flocka was at one point too. He's jus this it thing right now and I f's wit eem

Since we're talking about Keef and Jeezy, Understand Me is the best track on the album.

if we are talking right now at this second, keef is more relevant to jeezy. Hell waka flocka was at one point too. He's jus this it thing right now and I f's wit eem

I was going to come in and discuss but this **** is like the Kobe Bryant is overated thread a bunch of ******** speaking just to speak :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom