**CHIEF KEEF**

young chop is a beast

if keef didnt have those beats, he would be another soulja boy

Bout half of this joint is trash. Really besides "Hate Being Sober" and "Ballin" there's nothing that wasn't already released that's good.

I can't tell if dude can't talk or it's just mixed horribly, but some of the songs I can't even understand the kid.

103 700,00 Copies sold & 103 Up for a Grammy you should research before you make a statement like that both of you dudes..Your lil homie KEEF won't be around for 2 years..
do you work for CTE?

Every time someone mentions Young Jeezy on this forum you come running.

Also...

Back From The Dead > Finally Rich

Lettuce be cereal for a sec. Folks dissing Jeezy I hope yall realize they're would be no Keef without Jeezy. Jeezy perfected that trap rap a long time ago and as far as I see it all trap rappers are his seeds, he birthed them. With that said he reclaimed his lane with that latest tape

Lettuce be cereal for a sec. Folks dissing Jeezy I hope yall realize they're would be no Keef without Jeezy. Jeezy perfected that trap rap a long time ago and as far as I see it all trap rappers are his seeds, he birthed them. With that said he reclaimed his lane with that latest tape

But.... This isn't tap music.

Is he not rapping over trap beats ..... does he not occasionally talk about trap things ..... would there be a lane if it weren't jeezy

You know the answers to all of those questions

Is he not rapping over trap beats ..... does he not occasionally talk about trap things ..... would there be a lane if it weren't jeezy

Closest thing to anything trap related was him rapping about smoking. I've never heard him rap about trafficking, producing, or serving drugs. But that's just me. Yea he might have 'trap' beats but that's it. Words determine the song not the beat. IMO.

Closest thing to anything trap related was him rapping about smoking. I've never heard him rap about trafficking, producing, or serving drugs. But that's just me. Yea he might have 'trap' beats but that's it. Words determine the song not the beat. IMO.

"I don got indicted selling all white"

roll.gif
eek.gif

What? Are you deaf? 

I dont think ****** even listen to verses anymore..just hook and beat
roll.gif

Last edited:
Philthy Rich with Keef??!!!

Menace II Society?

It bangs.

The best verse ive heard from Keef EVAR.

Back
Top Bottom