**CHIEF KEEF**

like his featuring spot on Lil Wayne's mixtape right? :rolleyes

...that's how he raps though...all the time
like was he supposed to magically stop
doing what he does because it was a Wayne
mixtape?
I don't believe so, but still not the point.
dude said he'd cherish the record deal... how if he's trash all the time and can't step it up when he got the chance?

You really think he has a million dollars? Wow rap game got yall in a daze. TLC sold millions in the 90s and weren't getting paid crazy. You think they just gave keef money for no reason? Hes a liability. He's not making them money.

it's not like i know him personally but the dude does shows every night. providing he doesn't blow 30k a week i could see it. i know he's probably not making anything off his album. i wouldn't doubt if he has at least a mil though.

well i just looked it up, his net worth is around 500k. not bad for being 17 :lol: who knows how accurate that is, but i wouldn't doubt if it's a mil soon.

Last edited:
You really think he has a million dollars? Wow rap game got yall in a daze. TLC sold millions in the 90s and weren't getting paid crazy. You think they just gave keef money for no reason? Hes a liability. He's not making them money.

TLC got a bad deal.

Lil Flip made a mil flipping his mistakes from his trunk and doing shows. Its possible and a lot easier to make money now. You don't NEED a label.

Why do yall think son has millions or a million?

Because the pr depth set up a couple photo ops with rented rarris?

Son ballin off of borrowed money.

Artists with actual album sells & hit records don't become "millionaires" til years down the line.

It's a shame labels feel the need to have to shine **** by making these dudes "look rich" this only happens in rap be.

Ain't no press release about Justin Bieber signing with def Jam for $2 mill. Ain't no photo ops of Taylor Swift copping a Ferrari her first year out.

**** only happens in rap cause yall eat that dumb **** up

Artists with actual album sells & hit records don't become "millionaires" til years down the line.
It's a shame labels feel the need to have to shine **** by making these dudes "look rich" this only happens in rap be.
Ain't no press release about Justin Bieber signing with def Jam for $2 mill. Ain't no photo ops of Taylor Swift copping a Ferrari her first year out.

QFT

repped.

I personally don't care how much money he has. I just know he's trash, no amount of money is changing that.

I personally think he has a million, Asap signed for 3 mill, Trinidad James for 2mill although it may be spread out like NBA contracts. Either way hes trash but it gives me music to act "ignant wif my fwends!"

well damn.

lots of salty dudes itt :smh:
let keef cook though i bet he blowing ya yearly salary in a day :lol:

chief-keef-gucci-1030-white-sunglasses-true-religion-jimmy-jacket.jpeg

Last edited:
dude is 17 what do yall expect from him financially..and im sure he doesnt have the right people in his corner telling him how to spend his money..he calls all the shot

PLEASE!!!! I like Keef.  I like what he brings to the table and I understand how his age plays into his music and decisions. BUT STOP THINKING HE HAS MILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!

I was with my cousin on 79th last night getting some cigs. The guys we were chopping it up with said keef can't ride thru without getting lit up. Dude has a target on his head on quite a few blocks on the southside.

Back
Top Bottom