**CHIEF KEEF**

molly dissolved in water. Drink it. Another consumption method for molly.

That new Reesey money is 
pimp.gif
. I just don't see how people like Webbie, Boosie, Gucci, Jeezy, OJ, etc. but don't like these dudes.... same subject matter and all but oh well..

I'm gonna let these ****** keep destroying my trunk
I don't dislike Reese, but you can't compare him to Boosie, Jeezy, and Gucci.

At least Gucci and Jeezy have SOME bars, and Boosie had range in subject matter (occasionally). Reese is just straight trash when it comes to rapping....flow, bars, everything is garbage.
You beat me to it
laugh.gif
these GBE dudes are basically the Parade/Great Value versions of Boosie, Jeezy, etc.
LOL. Gucci and Jeezy have SOME bars? 

I love Gucci and Jeezy. But to just say that Jeezy and Gucci have better bars... come on. How much better are these bars really tho. I'm just saying in general, GBE dudes have the same subject matter as the trap pioneers, just as good production, and they have "some bars". They know how to make good songs imo. Durk probably is the best though.

i ordered the bestbuy exclusive version and its on back order for 1 to 2 weeks

damn i dont remember a cd selling out like this

I'm really starting to think that artists like him are signed solely to perpetuate negative imagery.
being completely real: this kid is an idiot. i would love to see an essay written by this young dude.
like others said Young Chop is really the driving force behind him.
glad to see him be able to branch out (joints on Mac&Cheese 3 are crazy tough).
will he be able to have a run like Lex? unlikely, but his joints are hitting right now.
every verse on this is essentially identical.
i can't be a fan of rap and support this dude in good conscience in any way.
hopefully that 55k will begin his fade into obscurity.

pretty much all of this

Love Sosa is tough though, when you're not sober.

that song is full of phrases like "ra-ra-ra" and "ba-ba-ba" lol.
Its really the whole album. I tried to give a 2nd listen but I can't do it.
laugh.gif

If you can't see the difference between Keef and Jeezy I don't know what to tell you.
Tell me their subject matter differences. Please elaborate. Obviously there's a difference, BUT if you think about it, is there THAT much of a difference? As far as subject matter goes? And production? and formula used to make their songs? Idk maybe im just 
pimp.gif

i ordered the bestbuy exclusive version and its on back order for 1 to 2 weeks

damn i dont remember a cd selling out like this
I don't know why you still buy physical cds.

do you realize that itunes has extra tracks? then certain retailers have diff tracks?
they're screwing people that still buy cds

Am I tripping or is he easier to understand and more comfortable talking in this interview from before he blew up?

Apparently Keef just cancelled all of his tour dates. Idk what this kids problem is, you're not going to be hot forever :smh:

does he really have Aspergers?
It would make sense as to why hes like that in interviews...

I just think he's like that because
1)hes still a kid
2) he probably gets annoyed of all the same ol questions
3) a lot of interviewers try and make jokes or hate on him
4) hes hood
5) he isnt tryna wake up at 6 am and do interviews, no one likes that

Last edited:
I have a feeling what 50 said is true, Interscope is not scared to drop him and I'm sure they are getting fed up with this cat.

Missing video shoots, turning down interviews, weak album sales, legal issues. His time is running up!

They shouldve signed Lil B instead! He wouldve cherish that record deal instead of throwing it away!

It's interesting to see ****** say **** like that
This "negative imagery" you talk about also comes from Hov, TIP, Ross, etc
Pretty much every popular rapper spews the same **** keef and gbe does yet you can't support them.You'd rather listen to it coming from those who aren't actually living it.
"Hoping he fades into obscurity" Like why? What effect does his success have on you really? There's room for everybody in music, that's why Keef is popular and why Kendrick is popular.
Nobody is stopping you from supporting what you want. Negative attitudes and closed minds hold hip hop/black music in general back more than Chief Keef ever could.

I get your point, however, the difference is Hov and TIP are actually talented from a rapping/lyrical standpoint and they've done more in their music than just push a stereotype. Not to mention what they've created for themselves from a business standpoint.

Keef literally CANT rap, there's nothing artistic about anything he does, Young Chop just makes ill beats. He perpetuates a stereotype harder (Dreads, Tattoos, Guns, Violence).

It's like comparing Marijuana to Crack because they're both drugs, yeah neither one may be good for you, but one is a HELL of a lot worse than the other.

tumblr_m7gq8tCNgo1raeo3co1_r1_400.gif

/thread

won't lie some of those young chop beats go kinda hard. i need a good rapper to go in on that sosa beat.

BUT WATCH THIS VID AND TELL ME KEEF AIN"T SUSPECT

:lol: people actually listen to keef for his ability to rap? Listened to don't like, love sosa, and hate being sober, not my cup of tea.

Back
Top Bottom