**CHIEF KEEF**

these kids have no chance

kids raising kid. bad parents raising bad kids

it's a vicious cycle. black history in america

he was only hit oncee though...twitter is stupid :rolleyes

It is wild how fast misinformation spreads via social networks. Then reputable sites like Global Grind will actually grab the misinformation from these sites and post it as "News". So many different outlets reported that he was 16 and was shot 16-18 times which is false. He was 18 and hit once.

I don't know if any of ya'll caught this last week...but ONE idiot instragrammed an old *** newspaper cover of George Zimmerman with a tagline reading that he had been charged and facing life but the Instagram caption read "Zimmerman got life". Dumb dumb youngsters not knowing any better...Rt'd and reposted it by the masses all over the country...actually thinking that he had been sentenced when the trial is still ongoing. They ain't even bother to cross check it.

Forgive me if this has been clarified, but I went a few pages back and haven't seen anything.

WSHH is saying JoJo is Cashout's lil brother, is that true? And in that video on WSHH, that's Cashout talking to Keef's Mom, so is there video of JoJo disrespecting Keef's Mom? I'm also assuming it's "Cashin' Out" CashOut, or is this a totally different guy?

Also false. Boys aren't related. WSHH blatantly posted a lie to ignite interest and get views and the Twitter world has taken it and ran with it.

Last edited:
Forgive me if this has been clarified, but I went a few pages back and haven't seen anything.

WSHH is saying JoJo is Cashout's lil brother, is that true? And in that video on WSHH, that's Cashout talking to Keef's Mom, so is there video of JoJo disrespecting Keef's Mom? I'm also assuming it's "Cashin' Out" CashOut, or is this a totally different guy? :\

It is wild how fast misinformation spreads via social networks. Then reputable sites like Global Grind will actually grab the misinformation from this sites and post it as "News". So many different outlets reported that he was 16 and was shot 16-18 times which is false. He was 18 and hit once.
I don't know if any of ya'll caught this last week...but ONE idiot instragrammed an old *** newspaper cover of George Zimmerman with a tagline reading that he had been charged and facing life but the Instagram caption read "Zimmerman got life". Dumb dumb youngsters not knowing any better...Rt'd and reposted it by the masses all over the country...actually thinking that he had been sentenced when the trial is still ongoing. They ain't even bother to cross check it.
the other mis informed thing is that cashout is not related to jojo, cashout is from another rival gang and jojo brother went off on edai last night on twitter. It is sad that my generation is looked at like savages, i cant even wear hoodies to snow shoveling with out cops following me and my brothers, but rap has put a nasty steriotype on young african and latino american men.

chicago is a war zone man...damn...

sad part is, lil N's like this dying every day in the chi..

sad thing is, half these lil dudes dont know no other lifestyle...i see it in norfolk everyday so i kno its 100x crazier in the chi...

young dudes dont care anymore..about nothing...they dont wanna get new yams...they dont wanna finish school...nothing...they wanna put in work, and be a modern day scarface...

we gotta do better..we really gotta try and turn this cycle around...why do young blk men hate other young blk men so much?? ill nvr kno...

rip lil cuz

WSHH is saying JoJo is Cashout's lil brother, is that true? And in that video on WSHH, that's Cashout talking to Keef's Mom, so is there video of JoJo disrespecting Keef's Mom? I'm also assuming it's "Cashin' Out" CashOut, or is this a totally different guy? :\
two totally different cashouts and jojo isnt related to the cashout, the chicago cashout wasnt even to talking to keef mom i guarantee but keef still after him

chicago is a war zone man...damn...

sad part is, lil N's like this dying every day in the chi..

sad thing is, half these lil dudes dont know no other lifestyle...i see it in norfolk everyday so i kno its 100x crazier in the chi...

young dudes dont care anymore..about nothing...they dont wanna get new yams...they dont wanna finish school...nothing...they wanna put in work, and be a modern day scarface...

we gotta do better..we really gotta try and turn this cycle around...why do young blk men hate other young blk men so much?? ill nvr kno...

rip lil cuz

That might be the most disturbing thing. All these videos these lil n_s done made and not a SINGLE female in one of em. Hell, they barely even mention women in their songs

How are you 17/18 y.o. and you're thinking about what another dude saying/doing more than getting some {()}..? These kids are all the way messed up in the head.

I'm from the crib...All I'm saying is you:

1) Don't shout out BDK, GDK, MLDK, CK, whatever K and get away with it in person.....Now what you think is gonna happen when you outchea on youtube with a video that has 576,000 views shouting it for the city to see? F the world, the CITY...Where you have to walk, eat, sleep? You basically a doner...

2) You don't roll up on the other cats block making videos and getting into it with em unless you are strapped up, or REALLY bout that life....

That's like a gazelle teasing a lion when he's hungry...end well it will not

and most importantly dont tweet your location in the ops hood ridin a bike like you good..

@malik you got a point they might mention a quick line about a chick somethin like she gave me brain and thats it the rest of the song is straight goon stuff

That might be the most disturbing thing. All these videos these lil n_s done made and not a SINGLE female in one of em. Hell, they barely even mention women in their songs
How are you 17/18 y.o. and you're thinking about what another dude saying/doing more than getting some {()}..? These kids are all the way messed up in the head.

Exactly what I realized last night. These kids are lost boys man. They don't care about females, hoopin, 2k or Madden or any other activity young males should care about. EVERY SONG is 30 clip, loud, pancake _, O-block, 3hunna, we out here, bang bang, gucci belt, fendi this, bang bang. They don't paint a picture, they don't say anything creative. They look like zombies man.

Thats the prison mentality right there. No hope. Survival is the only mind frame. They don't even have no D-Rose punchlines :smh: just 30 clips for you if you come 'round there. They just talking or using that same flow over trap beats. That's not music....they might drop a anthem like don't like and it will bang but the rest is garbage.

No one party is at fault but it needs to change man. That kid Jojo looked like T.I like bro on ATL waving guns in videos :smh:

Exactly what I realized last night. These kids are lost boys man. They don't care about females, hoopin, 2k or Madden or any other activity young males should care about. EVERY SONG is 30 clip, loud, pancake _, O-block, 3hunna, we out here, bang bang, gucci belt, fendi this, bang bang. They don't paint a picture, they don't say anything creative. They look like zombies man.
Thats the prison mentality right there. No hope. Survival is the only mind frame. They don't even have no D-Rose punchlines :smh: just 30 clips for you if you come 'round there. They just talking or using that same flow over trap beats. That's not music....they might drop a anthem like don't like and it will bang but the rest is garbage.
No one party is at fault but it needs to change man. That kid Jojo looked like T.I like bro on ATL waving guns in videos :smh:

Hopefully they improve as rappers and develop concepts. Start making a few love songs. That way when they rap about murder...it won't come off so vile.

Last edited:
Thats the prison mentality right there. No hope. Survival is the only mind frame. They don't even have no D-Rose punchlines
mean.gif
just 30 clips for you if you come 'round there. 
thats why its so saddening to me...dudes switch on survival mode in like 6th, 7th grade nowadays....ive seen lil dudes with nothing to live for..i get that lifestyle..but it seems like theyre getting younger and younger...dudes dont even sniff a childhood..they dont kno wat that is...

i kno sumn can be done...just dont know what...and no, aint no rico gon stop em...gotta be sumn that aint been tried before...

lil kids doing grown man biz - ye

half these dudes dont even realize theyre f'n there future up before theyre even old enough to drive...one felony and your instantly not equal to the next dude looking for a job...then you gotta get a pack...get a pack, then u need a burner for protection...the cycle continues...

wish i knew how to change the young blk inner city youths thought process...it hurts so bad cause i been there...

Man, these kids look no older than 15 and talking bout "17 shots 1 for each of his birthdays and 1 for him to rest in piss" :stoneface: . From the looks of it they have no fear nor respect for anyone or anything. They even talking about ruining someones funeral.Its like they have no real aspirations. Just hope to get 1 come up and that's it. :x

Last edited:
The whole situation is downright sad. What's even more unfortunate is that there are kids out there who actually look up to these morons. They got a mic in their hands and a voice....something SO powerful that they can actually use to empower, but it's nothing but ignorance coming out of their mouths and foolishness in their actions. It's depressing really. Keef is a small faction of rap music, but obviously he falls under the hip-hop umbrella. I HATE - yes, I HATE EVERYTHING that he stands for. He and his crew embody what's wrong with rap and parts of society. It's sad to say, but count me as someone who would be utterly shocked if he's still alive by 18...or at the latest, 20.

Back
Top Bottom