Chinese New Year 12s

Placing a dual order with my boy on KC, $275 shipped each. Not too shabby. Only $5 over the price i would have paid at the mall.

Last edited:
im using my phones data and how do u refresh the app? i tried deleting and reinstalling the app but to no avail.. 
If you have iPhone then double tap the home button to refresh the app by swiping up. Idk how to do it on other devices.

Last edited:
I still can't believe FA/F23 in Houston is FCFS. Memorial City security hates FCFS releases because of people camping. Only Footaction in the City getting them. :smh:

Last edited:
My HOH say there might not be no 11.5-13. Say that's the only shipment they are waiting for that has not come in yet. Say it might be stolen or lost. I was hoping to size swap this 11 for a 11.5 
sick.gif

Hoping my reservation hits on the FTL app out here in Houston. What do you guys think they will be re selling for in case I strike out? I never have luck with these apps

Hoping my reservation hits on the FTL app out here in Houston. What do you guys think they will be re selling for in case I strike out? I never have luck with these apps

If you're not a regular winner, cancel Christmas.
I've seen the numbers on these, and they're low.
Only 5 stores in the city are gettin em, and there is less than 20 pairs FSR at each store.
I copped off KC just to be sure.
$300-$325

I think that's kind of low. They're $270 after tax.
If anybody moves these for $30 profit, they're hurting for cash. These shoes are gonna be hard to acquire for most

Last edited:
If you're not a regular winner, cancel Christmas.
I've seen the numbers on these, and they're low.
Only 5 stores in the city are gettin em, and there is less than 20 pairs FSR at each store.
I copped off KC just to be sure.
I think that's kind of low. They're $270 after tax.
If anybody moves these for $30 profit, they're hurting for cash. These shoes are gonna be hard to acquire for most

Tell these guys on stockx that
View media item 2310452

I have 2 pairs of bigger sz

Great shape and detailed design.

Limit made heads more into it

No one has a Footaction code? Not trying to drive way to Samo since it's the only one doing app

Same. Only 1 FA is gettin these in Houston, and they're like 40 miles away. Def not driving to 2 hours to get the check in.

The FTL is close by, and I'm gonna grab that tonight or tomorrow.

Same. Only 1 FA is gettin these in Houston, and they're like 40 miles away. Def not driving to 2 hours to get the check in.

The FTL is close by, and I'm gonna grab that tonight or tomorrow.

There is way of not driving far for to get the code, go to your local FA and see if they are doing any other app reservation for any other shoes, make sure you have already sign up for the cny 12, the other code should automatically work for the cny 12

There is way of not driving far for to get the code, go to your local FA and see if they are doing any other app reservation for any other shoes, make sure you have already sign up for the cny 12, the other code should automatically work for the cny 12

Thanks man. I thought about this, but every release on the locator this week is FCFS, so there isn't any other codes to put in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom