Chiptole burritos/bowls Appreciation...

I go atleast 3 times a week after class.

From Last night.

Before :
k3nq6o.jpg

After :
30xbxog.jpg

Originally Posted by cberr

chipotle is legit. why do dudes get burrito bowls instead of burritos i never understand that somebody wanna let me know? burritos tase waay better imo. burrito bowl is basically a salad.
precisely.  the tortilla adds like 300 calories and 40 or so carbs.  getting it in a bowl eliminates that and still tastes great.   a few summers ago I would kill a burrito with everything everyday after playing ball for like 2 hours and im wondering '+*! am i not losing weight'.  then i checked into the nutritional facts
tired.gif

I was just craving this today lol. Opted not to bc of how terrible it is (nutrition-wise).

the trick to getting more is talking to them in spanish.. like...............que pasa !!!!?? *smile*

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

the trick to getting more is talking to them in spanish.. like...............que pasa !!!!?? *smile*

hmm..im gonna try this.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

hmm..im gonna try this.
it never fails.. especially the one in aspen hill
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There's one in DC with the vegetarian garden blend protein that you can get instead of meat.

As a vegetarian, it's much appreciated.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Chipotle is solid but if i eat there once or twice in a month I wont go again for like 2-3 months. Also I found out a little while ago that chipotle uses all organic meat which Is appreciated.

Also they're about the only food establishment on the planet that doesn't have a desert item on there menu.

i love chipotle, they are so stingy though
laugh.gif
  i remember once, i asked for sour cream and they literally put a pea sized amount, i was like 
grin.gif
cmon, lets be serious.  if i get tacos, i have to ask for extra everything just to get a normal sized amount.  they will put like 4 grains of rice in there and not flinch 
laugh.gif

Freebirds is better but Chipotle is still good.

the main reason i mess with the burrito bowl is because in the burrito they dont mix it for u (unless you ask)
so when i bite into the burrito, ill be biting into pure rice or pure beans
gettin the burrito bowl eliminates this and allows me to jus make my own burrito (tortilla on the side)

Dudes around my way in VA feen for Chipotle like no other.... all i get is a Quesadilla from there... but everytime I go the line wraps around the whole place... so yea guess it is that good

They use all free-range animals. Cows and pigs are grass fed. Also they use "real" chickens not genetically engineered ones.

Back
Top Bottom