Chris Broussard unappreciation

Dude just said the top 5 likeliest destinations.

1. Miami
2. Cleveland
3. NY
4. Chicago
5. NJ

This !*!%% switch it up every day.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Dude just said the top 5 likeliest destinations.

1. Miami
2. Cleveland
3. NY
4. Chicago
5. NJ

This !*!%% switch it up every day.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

My biggest problem is he has spun the story in every teams favor but the Knicks. I mean he went from Bulls, to Cleveland, to Nets, now the Heat. And at no point have the Knicks entered "his top 3". Absolutely ridiculous considering 1 they were the frontrunner in the first place 2 he's shown his love for NY on numerous occasions 3 they are the ONLY team who can not only sign 2 max players this year...but another at the end of the upcoming season. He's a joke

My biggest problem is he has spun the story in every teams favor but the Knicks. I mean he went from Bulls, to Cleveland, to Nets, now the Heat. And at no point have the Knicks entered "his top 3". Absolutely ridiculous considering 1 they were the frontrunner in the first place 2 he's shown his love for NY on numerous occasions 3 they are the ONLY team who can not only sign 2 max players this year...but another at the end of the upcoming season. He's a joke

don't forget the article where he tells the knicks that lebron doesn't need them. dude used rap in new york city is dead as a reason he shouldn't go there. it's beyond biased

bulls fans should hate him to absolute most which is why i find it ironic that you defend him so much. he had bulls fans convinced it was a done deal the day after he lost game 6 and the boston crowd was chanting "new york knicks"

don't forget the article where he tells the knicks that lebron doesn't need them. dude used rap in new york city is dead as a reason he shouldn't go there. it's beyond biased

bulls fans should hate him to absolute most which is why i find it ironic that you defend him so much. he had bulls fans convinced it was a done deal the day after he lost game 6 and the boston crowd was chanting "new york knicks"

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Tell me one journalist in a national spotlight who has done a good job with this story. Someone whose job depends upon breaking stories.
J.A. Adande has been pretty good.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Tell me one journalist in a national spotlight who has done a good job with this story. Someone whose job depends upon breaking stories.
J.A. Adande has been pretty good.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yall can make fun of Broussard all u want, but he's been the first guy to break these stories.....

You throw enough %$!@ against the wall something is bound to stick.
pretty much... i actually kinda liked this dude (nh) but after this whole lebron flip flop he's had going on, dude lost all credability... i actually cringe when i see this mofo talking about lebron

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yall can make fun of Broussard all u want, but he's been the first guy to break these stories.....

You throw enough %$!@ against the wall something is bound to stick.
pretty much... i actually kinda liked this dude (nh) but after this whole lebron flip flop he's had going on, dude lost all credability... i actually cringe when i see this mofo talking about lebron

He is the most annoying personality on ESPN. I hate him more than Jay Mariotti and Skip Bayless combined. He pulls a new lie out of his !#* every 3 hours, and thinks that people will believe it because he always says "my sources tell me." In order to limit all these BS rumors, you should be forced to state who your sources are, then you would gain some credibility in my eyes.

Its $%!%%!! @++!@%+*, ESPN is turning into TMZ everyday. I don't wanna see a breaking news headline stating that LEBRON NOW HAS A TWITTER
laugh.gif

He is the most annoying personality on ESPN. I hate him more than Jay Mariotti and Skip Bayless combined. He pulls a new lie out of his !#* every 3 hours, and thinks that people will believe it because he always says "my sources tell me." In order to limit all these BS rumors, you should be forced to state who your sources are, then you would gain some credibility in my eyes.

Its $%!%%!! @++!@%+*, ESPN is turning into TMZ everyday. I don't wanna see a breaking news headline stating that LEBRON NOW HAS A TWITTER
laugh.gif

Forget what he reports. The way he talks is hilarious. I want to see him and Avery Johnson have a discussion.

Forget what he reports. The way he talks is hilarious. I want to see him and Avery Johnson have a discussion.

dude needs to die a slow painful death for making that phil jackson rumor when the Lakers were still in the playoffs, and for his constantly picking the Celtics to beat the Lakers in 6

Knicks fans can join in on the hate of this disgruntled former Knicks writer too.

dude needs to die a slow painful death for making that phil jackson rumor when the Lakers were still in the playoffs, and for his constantly picking the Celtics to beat the Lakers in 6

Knicks fans can join in on the hate of this disgruntled former Knicks writer too.

Knicks fan here.....for the record Stephen A. said weeks ago on the radio that Lebron, Wade, and Bosh in Miami was goin down. We'll see. Brousard and Bucher suck. Aldridge is cool.

Knicks fan here.....for the record Stephen A. said weeks ago on the radio that Lebron, Wade, and Bosh in Miami was goin down. We'll see. Brousard and Bucher suck. Aldridge is cool.

Back
Top Bottom