Chris Brown - I Don't Like (Drake Diss)

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love how everyone ignored Game's verse ---- wasn't terrible. Idk why he said he killed it cuz he didn't.

As for Breezy?
30t6p3b.gif
Where is momma at? He need to get popped in the mouth, ya man is WILDIN' as of late. Buuuuuuuut, diss was ok. Drake could probably body him if he wanted tho.
I must have missed it, did Game diss drake and on what track?

Chris Brown should be the LASTTTTT person dissing anybody

Dudes got ammo on him for dayyyyyyyyssssss

and where is TYGA?

Originally Posted by JRodski

i really dont understand this "beef".

they both lightskin pretty boys, the both pop artist, and both tough guy posers singin n rappin n #$%&. shouldnt they be bff's? lol

i dont follow either of them but i couldve sworn they've worked together b4. hell, they make THE SAME TYPE OF MUSIC.

refuse to believe this is over that girl...
They obviously don't like what they see in the mirror. Makes sense for similar ppl to not like each other. Plus they fighting over the same pum pum.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Chris Brown should be the LASTTTTT person dissing anybody

Dudes got ammo on him for dayyyyyyyyssssss

and where is TYGA? That's a clown question, bro! You know he's in Rack City. 
grin.gif
Nah Chris Brown prob harder than Drake...Drake ignores every rapper dude is like the bully in HS that came from the affluent family and wanted to just prove he wasn't no &*^&*  but when it was time to pop off he would get his older brother to do the work or just throw daps and call it cool. 
ASAP Rocky's Goldie song describes Drake perfectly, if Chris Brown rapped it everyone would call it a Drake Diss. 

&*^&* talk *(*& till they got lock jaw

Chrome to ya dome till you get glock jaw

Party like a cowboy or a rockstar

Everybody play the tough guy until ^&% pop off

Not trying to start the GOOD Music + YMCMB beef but, I saw Pusha and Breezy in the studio together. and if it came to it Chris Brown and Pusha > Drake + Weezy. Yes I'm serious that Goulish song was LMFAO funny. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Drake can't win this.

Respond or not, its with an RnB artist that would probably win.
And he's probably going to losein the courtroom too.

Now that its obvious that Weezy n Drake are a joke and Nicki is open to criticism, I wonder what this means for Young Money?

I think the only thing 'saving' YM is that they don't respond and they have a great relationship with Puff/Iovine
Got MMG on half their ishh.

If Puff and Interscope wanted to rub them dudes out and blacklist them, they'd go the route of Murder Inc imo.

Sounds like your saying MMG is Keepin YM relevant when in fact nobody in MMG sells as good or is as relevant as YM top 3

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

But how would Drake look replying to a singer before any rappers?
He's an R&B singer himself, so it would be pretty even
Let us no longer deny this. These are the facts.

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

I wonder if Drake will respond
nerd.gif

I'm not trying to make a point but,

who do you guise think

out of the two, who has more fans?

it's not even close; Drake

Originally Posted by StillIn729

nerd.gif

who do you guise think

Not sure if srs...?Had Chris never fell from grace he'd be massive right now...but even saying that, he has more fans than Drake.

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

nerd.gif

who do you guise think

Not sure if srs...?Had Chris never fell from grace he'd be massive right now...but even saying that, he has more fans than Drake.
Breezy definitely has more fans, if he didn't he wouldn't still be all over the charts today. Also has 2+ million more followers on Twitter than Drake does, if that means anything. 

nerd.gif

who do you guise think

laugh.gif
 but he did fall from grace; read what you said 100 times and tell me if it still makes sense

I said he'd be massive...like even bigger than he is now. Usher circa Confessions status. Even not reaching that potential he once had 'stardom' wise...he has way more fans than Drake.

I said he'd be massive...like even bigger than he is now. Usher circa Confessions status. Even not reaching that potential he once had 'stardom' wise...he has way more fans than Drake.

Outlandishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I like them both but be real
Take Care sold 631,000 albums in it's first week; do you really think Fortune is gonna come close to that?

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Outlandishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
seriously
and furthermore how does this +*%+* get so many passes, +*%+* can't even sing

both these dudes is pumpkin pie

Originally Posted by Nash

CB should stick to singing IMO.

da fact that a R&B singer can CONFIDENTLY feel like he can diss drake is ether enuff in my opinion.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Nash

CB should stick to singing IMO.

da fact that a R&B singer can CONFIDENTLY feel like he can diss drake is ether enuff in my opinion.

MC Hammer made a diss towards Jay Z just a year ago.. your theory makes no sense.

and this is CORNY cause no one takes Chris seriously as a rapper anyways
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

But I doubt Drake responds so all this doesn't matter. This reminds when Cam, Game and everyone was dissing Jay and people got hype but we never got nothing back
Drake, here's how they gon' come at you
With silly rap feuds, trying to distract you
touche.

Back
Top Bottom